Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 75
  1. #16
    krobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Hi! may I ask if what is the fastest quest to get Void Auras?

  2. #17
    TheSuperD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    285
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by krobi View Post
    Hi! may I ask if what is the fastest quest to get Void Auras?
    It depends. For the best you should look at the Part Three of the Guide. Look at the Farming Quests.
    Every Quest describes the pre-requisites you need in order to farm for the Auras

  3. #18
    kuteznh0k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thanks ya. You don't need to work on it anymore 'cause it worked find :3

  4. #19
    TheSuperD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    285
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by kuteznh0k View Post
    Thanks ya. You don't need to work on it anymore 'cause it worked find :3
    Well, thank you for your kind words. Still. Currently im testing better versions of the bots. Especially GUE with two possible start options.

  5. #20
    RazorEdge_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Fine
    Anyone got it yet? If so, how long did it take to complete? Thanks!

  6. #21
    Atropos626's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    You. thank you!

  7. #22
    Kay Redfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    261
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorEdge_09 View Post
    Anyone got it yet? If so, how long did it take to complete? Thanks!
    I didn't use his swfs but coming from a member who used Sepulchure's Doomknight Armor to farm voids it will still take a long time, you need around 7000-9000 Voids which takes forever even at max lvl with the best DPS in-game class Legion Doomknight, not to mention the minecrafting that you need to do daily to get the Bariums for the weapon pieces.
    In my case, i think it took me at least 3 months, and that was with the Sepulchure Armor advantage, non-members have it like 3x harder, only even harder.
    And lastly, i'm not even sure if it was worth it, personally i would've preffered if AE sold a weapon with the damage boost for AC's.
    Still, good luck getting it.

  8. #23
    TheSuperD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    285
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos626 View Post
    You. thank you!
    You are welcome, my friend!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay Redfield View Post
    I didn't use his swfs but coming from a member who used Sepulchure's Doomknight Armor to farm voids it will still take a long time, you need around 7000-9000 Voids which takes forever even at max lvl with the best DPS in-game class Legion Doomknight, not to mention the minecrafting that you need to do daily to get the Bariums for the weapon pieces.
    In my case, i think it took me at least 3 months, and that was with the Sepulchure Armor advantage, non-members have it like 3x harder, only even harder.
    And lastly, i'm not even sure if it was worth it, personally i would've preffered if AE sold a weapon with the damage boost for AC's.
    Still, good luck getting it.
    Hi!

    Well. When you read the .pdf-file i attached in my first post, you will see that you need more or less 4900 Void Auras and not 7000-8000 Auras as you mentioned in your post. For my own experience i must say that i was farming 3 weeks to get ~800 Void Auras. I was just sitting in my office and starting the bot in the background it was more or less 5 to 7 hours a day and 5 days a week. You can put your maths together i think. Also please tell me when you find any errors in my calculation as i will be really glad to hear some criticism and overhaul any errors!

    Had someone ever read the attached .pdf-file with statistics? I am just curious.
    Last edited by TheSuperD; 11-19-2015 at 07:33 AM.

  9. #24
    brassman22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In front of monitor
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    works like a charm thanks man!

  10. #25
    faker12333's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    一期一会
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Fine
    slight problem with the bot is, it often disconnects and so the bot restarts over again. so i never get to the last 2 essences or they stay at like 12/35

  11. #26
    TheSuperD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    285
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by brassman22 View Post
    works like a charm thanks man!
    You are welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by faker12333 View Post
    slight problem with the bot is, it often disconnects and so the bot restarts over again. so i never get to the last 2 essences or they stay at like 12/35
    Which bot do you use and on which platfom/bot manager? Please specify your problem and i will gladly help!
    Last edited by TheSuperD; 11-19-2015 at 07:31 AM.

  12. #27
    faker12333's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    一期一会
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    You are welcome!



    Which bot do you use and on which platfom/bot manager? Please specify your problem and i will gladly help!
    I used the bot by dragon and i use le bot 8.4

  13. #28
    TheSuperD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    285
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by faker12333 View Post
    I used the bot by dragon and i use le bot 8.4
    By a dragon? ....

    Can you just type the bot's name? Please be specific. Give more information when you want the right answers.

  14. #29
    kuteznh0k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay Redfield View Post
    I didn't use his swfs but coming from a member who used Sepulchure's Doomknight Armor to farm voids it will still take a long time, you need around 7000-9000 Voids which takes forever even at max lvl with the best DPS in-game class Legion Doomknight, not to mention the minecrafting that you need to do daily to get the Bariums for the weapon pieces.
    In my case, i think it took me at least 3 months, and that was with the Sepulchure Armor advantage, non-members have it like 3x harder, only even harder.
    And lastly, i'm not even sure if it was worth it, personally i would've preffered if AE sold a weapon with the damage boost for AC's.
    Still, good luck getting it.
    3 months??? i giving up :3

  15. #30
    nilelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    can i point out a problem in this...
    o wait i can you need to farm the creating doom aura you need unenhanced hilt which meants you need to do creating doom hilt twice so instead of 2510 void aura there you need 5k void aura maybe this went over your gaze please check ths out if im wrong

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] || Necrotic Sword Of Doom Bot! || Void Auras ||
    By dragonx0318 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2015, 10:11 PM
  2. [Outdated] Aqw Necrotic sword of Doom Bot -- (commanding void auras)
    By Neopolitan in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 03:05 PM
  3. [Solved] Necrotic Sword of Doom
    By Lucian09474 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 11:39 AM
  4. [Outdated] Necrotic Sword of Doom "Retrive Void Auras" Bot
    By TerminatorGen in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-21-2015, 06:25 AM
  5. All hacks all-in-one
    By nasir91 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 12:11 PM

Tags for this Thread