This is my first post here and I wanted to share how to use Windows Bots easy linux.
Help for those who have Linux directly.
Well, now run Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit.
1) They must use some Linux operating system, just run 64 bit personally. But anyone try and test some 32 bit helps.
2) Install Wine, as I do? easy
In ubuntu run the terminal and write
Add the repository; sudo add-apt-repository ppa: ubuntu-wine / ppa
After; sudo apt-get update
After; sudo apt-get install wine
Just open the terminal and are logged in as root
Should come in the official repos so no problem
First, su (after ur type password and press enter)
Second: yum -y install wine
3) Download the Flash player, for that go to the page paragraph abobe seek other versions and selected in Step 1 Windows7 / Vista / XP, in Step 2 download all three versions. (Note 3 versions are not required but I have no security that works perfect with wine so I ask you to download and install 3)
4) Install flash plugins then if they want to eliminate .exe
5) Have some downloaded bot, I'll use as an example Carbon. Open it and it should be working.
Note, when they open the bot will see a window that opens. It is not only important and press Dismiss all worked perfect.
Evidence in pictures in the attached files.
I hope you learn much help this post. Thank you for reading
(I do not speak English natively, this is translated with google translator) Forgive errors.