Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 121
  1. #46
    baka122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location? Daaang! Never heard of it!
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Is the test server will be going back to 100% drops, 1 Hit mobs, max cp, if so, can anyone tell me when?

    P.S /join oaklore is fastest way to max out classes, tons of mobs there have only 1 HP
    Last edited by baka122; 09-30-2016 at 04:04 AM.

  2. #47
    asamortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mother Base
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Probably only on weekends but we can only confirm this if it's another 100% in saturday/sunday.
    But the evo shaman dmg and class rep seem to be consistent.

    Quote Originally Posted by royvncnt24 View Post
    Another tips for non member players


    You can apply a member enhancement. For example. A non-member can only enhance his equipments to lvl64 only and lvl65 is for mem.. But in testing server you can apply a lvl65 enhance.
    Does that also apply to the AWE Enhancements?
    I've always wanted the lvl 60 Health Vamp enhance...

  3. #48
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    Does that also apply to the AWE Enhancements?
    I've always wanted the lvl 60 Health Vamp enhance...
    Would assume so, the level 65 member enhs seemed to work (crossed over to open server w/ 65)


    Want an AQW bot made? PM me or put @ImThrowingMyLifeAway in your Bot Request!
     

    To Be Implemented Soon.



  4. #49
    asamortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mother Base
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    I forgot the Reputations and Factions are bugged so I can't even open the AWE enhc shops...

    Oh well... At least I got all the reagents needed to get the NSoD thanks to the super dmg cheat
    All I need now is the 7.5k Auras...

  5. #50
    Biney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    I forgot the Reputations and Factions are bugged so I can't even open the AWE enhc shops...

    Oh well... At least I got all the reagents needed to get the NSoD thanks to the super dmg cheat
    All I need now is the 7.5k Auras...
    Or... Exploit the merge shop glitch and you'll only need 800 void auras.

  6. #51
    asamortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mother Base
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    Or... Exploit the merge shop glitch and you'll only need 800 void auras.
    I have yet to start any Void aura farming in the first place.

    Also on another note I found out that I CAN open the awe enhance shops, the problem is I can't tell which Enh I want since it doesn't have the names placed on them like in the normal server.
    The only one I can tell is the PowerWordDie enh since it's the only enh that isn't mem only at lvl40+.

  7. #52
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    I have yet to start any Void aura farming in the first place.

    Also on another note I found out that I CAN open the awe enhance shops, the problem is I can't tell which Enh I want since it doesn't have the names placed on them like in the normal server.
    The only one I can tell is the PowerWordDie enh since it's the only enh that isn't mem only at lvl40+.
    Awe enhs are crap anyways, barely helps most of the classes depending on what they use...


    Want an AQW bot made? PM me or put @ImThrowingMyLifeAway in your Bot Request!
     

    To Be Implemented Soon.



  8. #53
    asamortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mother Base
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Yeah they are kinda crap but those heals from Health Vamp can be pretty handy when farming in the long run sometimes.

    But seriously though, more people should go farm in the test server more. It's so ridiculously easy to 1shot the damage sponge bosses to get their drops easier.
    Kinda wish Tercess wasn't bugged so I could just keep farming there than have to switch back and forth between normal and test server.

    -also-
    Has anyone tested if the quest drops are still bugged(100% drop)? I wanna know if it would be worth completing quests in test server than in normal one since farming for NSoD as a non-mem(without the SDKA) is freakin HELL.
    The quest rewards are only a CHANCE a.k.a not guaranteed like the other 2 methods of getting the Void Auras.
    If it's not then I'll guess I'll have to hold on to these Essences till it's another 100% drop weekend or something.

  9. #54
    baka122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location? Daaang! Never heard of it!
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    are the test servers back on? The health vamp of awe enh is the middle lvl 60 enh, i only tried it on luck it could be diffrent on the other awe enh.
    Last edited by baka122; 09-30-2016 at 10:22 PM.

  10. #55
    asamortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mother Base
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by baka122 View Post
    are the test servers back on? The health vamp of awe enh is the middle lvl 60 enh, i only tried it on luck it could be diffrent on the other awe enh.
    That's actually what I wanted. Lucky Health Vamp.
    How'd you know? I couldn't even tell them apart since they were all bunched up together.

    Also yeah you can log in and do 1m+(glitch) dmg but no 100% drops.
    Getting stuff is still way faster than in normal server though since you could just 1hit anything when you know how to glitch your damage.

    Lots of people are frequently flabbergasted at how I could get such high numbers suddenly appearing on screen.
    I keep telling them how but they still can't do it.

    Them being mostly south americans who can't understand english may be part of the reason for their inability to understand.

    All you gotta do was keep switching between rank10 evo shaman and rank10 dragonslayer general.
    Other classes with evo shaman could work too but DSG has that massive rank10 +25% dmg boost.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to asamortal For This Useful Post:

    baka122 (09-30-2016)

  12. #56
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    2,666
    Reputation
    1921
    Thanks
    2,925
    My Mood
    Amused
    I really regret not abusing that 100% drop glitch a little bit harder, got thanatos though <3

     


    Contact me on Skype!
    Skype: Chaotic


    Marketplace Judge
    Guide to Safe Trading [Click Me]
    Always verify you are trading with me by requesting me to message you on MPGH first.

    MPGH HISTORY
    NigBoi- 09/19/1998
    MPGH member-10/24/2013
    Donator-10/26/2013
    Premium Seller-12/13/2015
    NEWS FORCE- WTF NEWS & Gaming News-8/18/2016

    Official MPGH Middleman-9/13/2016

     
     


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

    baka122 (09-30-2016)

  14. #57
    baka122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location? Daaang! Never heard of it!
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    All you gotta do was keep switching between rank10 evo shaman and rank10 dragonslayer general.Other classes with evo shaman could work too but DSG has that massive rank10 +25% dmg boost.
    Does the damage still work when you join another room after you switch alot? Also, try beating drakath.i havent done it yet but it's worth trying, tell me what happens after you kill it.
    Last edited by baka122; 09-30-2016 at 11:13 PM.

  15. #58
    Dionaea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by baka122 View Post

    Also, try beating drakath.i havent done it yet but it's worth trying, tell me what happens after you kill it.
    A lot of people have done it, because it's easy to beat the Mountdoomskull Drakath when his abilities don't ever fire.

    I just spent the last little while grinding for LTs, super easy when you do massive damage every single hit.
    Seems like they've reduced classpoint gain from weaker monsters, though. It's floored at 25 per kill, which is still a fair bit better than the old 0 per kill.


    Also, it seems like they didn't learn from last time. /Dragonroad's 8th Upholder Starsword variants are available to anyone with the amount of Dragon Crystals, not just 8th Upholders. I predict that this exact thing will happen again next year during the 9th, so I'm glad that I kept a stash of those things.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dionaea For This Useful Post:

    baka122 (09-30-2016)

  17. #59
    baka122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location? Daaang! Never heard of it!
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionaea View Post
    A lot of people have done it, because it's easy to beat the Mountdoomskull Drakath when his abilities don't ever fire.

    I just spent the last little while grinding for LTs, super easy when you do massive damage every single hit.
    Seems like they've reduced classpoint gain from weaker monsters, though. It's floored at 25 per kill, which is still a fair bit better than the old 0 per kill.


    Also, it seems like they didn't learn from last time. /Dragonroad's 8th Upholder Starsword variants are available to anyone with the amount of Dragon Crystals, not just 8th Upholders. I predict that this exact thing will happen again next year during the 9th, so I'm glad that I kept a stash of those things.
    WOAH!, Thanks for the info did not know anything like this is possible!

  18. #60
    asamortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mother Base
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by baka122 View Post


    Does the damage still work when you join another room after you switch alot? Also, try beating drakath.i havent done it yet but it's worth trying, tell me what happens after you kill it.
    Dmg buff stays with you till you log out.
    Drakath is super easy but there's no drops from him that I haven't already farmed from Champion of Chaos.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RotMG Testing Server Gold Exploit/Glitch?
    By Invader_Zim in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 03:00 AM
  2. [Info] 24/7 Hunger Games & More PVP Servers! [CUSTOM CODED PLUGINS][FRIENDLY COMMUNITY]
    By flameswor10 in forum Minecraft Server Advertising
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 05:16 AM
  3. Cannot enter Test Server
    By SilentTape in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 07:47 AM
  4. Anyone wanna test out my game?
    By elektrisk in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 02:39 PM