Well im doing this mainly because I dont want to do my hw now but anyway i will be doing this class.

Battlemage: Requires rank 10 swordhaven and 100,000/2000 ac from battlemage shop in game menu

Well congratz on either botting, buying, or getting it legit but here's the simple fact of this class its all about mana consumption.
Heres the class moves and what it does just got it off the wikidot.

Special Effect: Battlemages are rejuvenated by their Arcane Strike granting them bonus mana with every successful blow.
Skills:

Arcane Strike
Rank Needed: 0
Mana Cost: 0 Mana
Cooldown: 2 Seconds
Type: Physical
Description: Battlemages are rejuvenated by their Arcane Strike granting them bonus mana with every successful blow. Every strike is enhanced with arcane energies that re-energizes the Battlemage adding mana per hit.

Enchanted Blade
Rank Needed: 1
Mana Cost: 15 Mana
Cooldown: 12 Seconds
Type: Magical
Description: Enchanted Blade removes the explosion (AOE) effect from the Battlemage's attacks but increases all spell damage and accuracy by 50% for 12 seconds.

Arcane Fire
Rank Needed: 2
Mana Cost: 45 Mana
Cooldown: 15 Seconds
Description: Summon an explosive fire ball burning with arcane energies on up to 3 targets.

Explosive Shield
Rank Needed: 3
Mana Cost: 29 Mana
Cooldown: 45 Seconds
Description: Break apart surrounding raw mana and form it into an Arcane Shield transfering most incoming damage to the Battlemage's MP instead of HP, as well as reducing mana costs for 10 seconds. The initial break explodes damaging up to 3 enemies.

Heavy Armor Expertise
Rank Needed: 4
Type: Passive
Description: Physical Damage received reduced by 30%.

Battle Hardened Mage
Rank Needed: 4
Type: Passive
Description: Wisdom increased by 20%

Arcane Devastation
Rank Needed: 5
Mana Cost: 62 Mana
Cooldown: 18 Seconds
Description: Conjure a powerful, explosive, arcane blast damaging up to 3 targets. If Enchanted Blade is active, your target will be weakened and take 30% more damage from all sources.

As you can see its magic related so you should put wizard on full set or just mix with luck but personally i got wiz on weapon and rest luck.
Anyway to use this class you got to start in this order you can change it but this is my personal one.

Skill 1, 2 ,3,5
Skill 1,5,3

The skill 1 increases your magic damage so that should always go first then you can go 2 ways you can use rank 2 with is just does damage to 1 person when skill 1 is active then 3 to regain hp dmg into mp regain and then go off with skill 5 with is a nuke . I use that just for PVE. The second one is basically raw damage increased damage then drop a nuke and mp regain you could add skill 2 after 3 but its somewhat not really trustworthy because you could end up only hitting maybe 1k or even less at times or even 2-3k it depends on luck. With that i use that if im in PVP or in a group with a healer because it cant heal.

PVE
Its a ok and to some people to be a little op (not me) but on bosses like mana golem if used correctly u can rape him with ease but the higher the hp the less likely you will win because no heal and even though the skill 3 converts damage into mp it wont save you from someone like Doom Overlord because of its insane hp bar. Its good at farming as long as you dont use skill 1.

Rating: 7.5/10

Its an ok class and their is alot of better classes that can do its job better but dont get me wrong it can hold its own ground but for 2k not worth it better just bot it and if you do it (legit) dont bother only thing that really makes its higher than a 6 is because of its skill animation

Well this took no real work at all only thing i did was give my personal opinion but besides that if you like it i dont mind doing another class