Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    crazybotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    How to earn a lot ACS using AEXTRAS easily

    If you are frustrated about the less offers in your country....
    Well, don't be! Because I am going to teach you how to use a simple VPN which I got a large amount of AC's.
    First you are going to need a VPN. I would recommend Cybe****** VPN because its very easy to use.
    You can also buy the premium version because its worth it.
    Once you installed Cybe******, simply change to the location you wanted and click the main button.
    Once you have successfully connected to another country, you can straight away go to the aextras page to earn ACS.
    Press Thanks if this helped you.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazybotter For This Useful Post:

    DaRkKenX (03-07-2015),omegafouad (03-04-2015)

  3. #2
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Or you could just be located in the United States and don't have to use a VPN. lel I made over 7,000 AC on one of my accounts with AExtras. Only works if you know how to 'use' AExtras correctly.

  4. #3
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,842
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,920
    I got 12k ac in less then 1 month.

    If you know the right ******s,downloads,app installs,email fill out its a walk in the park

    but know a days i buy acs LOL

  5. #4
    ar77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybotter View Post
    If you are frustrated about the less offers in your country....
    Well, don't be! Because I am going to teach you how to use a simple VPN which I got a large amount of AC's.
    First you are going to need a VPN. I would recommend Cybe****** VPN because its very easy to use.
    You can also buy the premium version because its worth it.
    Once you installed Cybe******, simply change to the location you wanted and click the main button.
    Once you have successfully connected to another country, you can straight away go to the aextras page to earn ACS.
    Press Thanks if this helped you.
    Could you pm me the vpn program??

  6. #5
    newbie02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by ar77 View Post
    Could you pm me the vpn program??
    just type the word in google it will show i pmed the pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screenshot_9.png  

    If you like the comment please give me reputaion .






  7. #6
    Atheoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    732
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    953
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Which country's VPN do you guys use for these offers?

  8. #7
    newbie02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    Which country's VPN do you guys use for these offers?
    try to using us and uk
    If you like the comment please give me reputaion .






  9. #8
    badblood366's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You should go into more details about this i would love to earn a lot of ACS just give us details on what offers you and tips and stuff like that.

  10. #9
    Thakidluis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nz
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I tried this haha worked for a bit then got that lazy feeling and just bought ac's lol

  11. #10
    badblood366's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Thakidluis View Post
    I tried this haha worked for a bit then got that lazy feeling and just bought ac's lol

    You should help me get started too I don't know how this really works

  12. #11
    Seere666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    Or you could just be located in the United States and don't have to use a VPN. lel I made over 7,000 AC on one of my accounts with AExtras. Only works if you know how to 'use' AExtras correctly.
    So, how do you "use it correctly"?

  13. #12
    omegafouad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Dead
    thanks dude

  14. #13
    BRAHEMFADI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybotter View Post
    If you are frustrated about the less offers in your country....
    Well, don't be! Because I am going to teach you how to use a simple VPN which I got a large amount of AC's.
    First you are going to need a VPN. I would recommend Cybe****** VPN because its very easy to use.
    You can also buy the premium version because its worth it.
    Once you installed Cybe******, simply change to the location you wanted and click the main button.
    Once you have successfully connected to another country, you can straight away go to the aextras page to earn ACS.
    Press Thanks if this helped you.
    the problem is that matomy ban people and now i cannot do any offers

  15. #14
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,842
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,920
    They removed all the good s u r v e y s. Know it's hard to find decent ones.

  16. #15
    Kasiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    265
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAHEMFADI View Post
    the problem is that matomy ban people and now i cannot do any offers
    Made over 12K + AC from Matomy, and they banned me. LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] How to unblock permanent Matomy? and how to earn acs?
    By DedeRaditya in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2014, 06:55 PM
  2. [Help Request] How to earn a lot of GOLD fastly?
    By Airdork in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 05:37 AM
  3. [Help Request] How to earn lots of gold?
    By xNishino in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 03:59 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 08:38 PM
  5. How to Earn Nexon Cash
    By Tri Pham in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 02:13 PM

Tags for this Thread