Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61
  1. #46
    Biney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    So far everything except the socket part is working. I'm not sure how to construct them (the packets), and what they mean. I also can't figure out how to "connect" the sockets to the game that is embedded within a Shockwave Flash control on the Windows form.

    ToxLP, do you have XMPP or something else we could use to communicate?

    Sorry for going off-topic, moderators.

  2. #47
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    So far everything except the socket part is working. I'm not sure how to construct them (the packets), and what they mean. I also can't figure out how to "connect" the sockets to the game that is embedded within a Shockwave Flash control on the Windows form.

    ToxLP, do you have XMPP or something else we could use to communicate?

    Sorry for going off-topic, moderators.
    Just to help you out, mentioning a user with the @ symbol, like @ToxLP will notify them and make sure they see your post when they're next online.
    And don't worry, arguably this is still on-topic as it is about making an AQWorlds trainer (just a different method).

  3. #48
    Archduchess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quick basic example for something called a packet-bot, this includes ToxLP's explaination, try to learn from this biney.
    pastebin.com/5ggndLAv

    You also could make a C# trainer by playing with the flash variables, but since AS3 won't has those fancy _root and _level0 stuff you should add something called a 'bridge' in the actionscript, but since that is more work then coding a bot in actionscript, this is your best C# shot

    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Just to help you out, mentioning a user with the symbol, like ToxLP will notify them and make sure they see your post when they're next online.
    And don't worry, arguably this is still on-topic as it is about making an AQWorlds trainer (just a different method).
    'not allowed to post links' for anyone under 10/15 posts? can't use that sign either ;c
    Last edited by Archduchess; 08-24-2016 at 02:18 PM.

  4. #49
    Biney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Archduchess View Post
    Quick basic example for something called a packet-bot, this includes ToxLP's explaination, try to learn from this biney.
    pastebin.com/5ggndLAv

    You also could make a C# trainer by playing with the flash variables, but since AS3 won't has those fancy _root and _level0 stuff you should add something called a 'bridge' in the actionscript, but since that is more work then coding a bot in actionscript, this is your best C# shot

    EDIT:

    'not allowed to post links' for anyone under 10/15 posts? can't use that sign either ;c
    Alright nice, this is pretty much exactly what I've written so far, the difference being all those packets. What remains now is the part where all this is connected to the embedded swf on the Windows form. Do you know anything about how that is accomplished?

    Also a tip is to use the XmlDocument class to parse the data, instead of splitting the strings, it'll make the code a lot cleaner.

  5. #50
    Archduchess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    Alright nice, this is pretty much exactly what I've written so far, the difference being all those packets. What remains now is the part where all this is connected to the embedded swf on the Windows form. Do you know anything about how that is accomplished?

    Also a tip is to use the XmlDocument class to parse the data, instead of splitting the strings, it'll make the code a lot cleaner.
    Well, you can't, lol, except if you're aiming to make something called a 'reversed proxy', but that is a totally differend story.

    Anyway, XmlDocument and JavaScriptSerializer would be indeed a lot cleaner =), but it's a quick example, see it like a guide, not like something to use.

  6. #51
    Biney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Archduchess View Post
    Well, you can't, lol, except if you're aiming to make something called a 'reversed proxy', but that is a totally differend story.

    Anyway, XmlDocument and JavaScriptSerializer would be indeed a lot cleaner =), but it's a quick example, see it like a guide, not like something to use.
    So if that can't be done... How would you use this? :b

    I'll research reversed proxies then, I really want to do this lol.

  7. #52
    Archduchess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    So if that can't be done... How would you use this? :b

    I'll research reversed proxies then, I really want to do this lol.
    It's without GUI (Graphical User Interface, as in, pictures), it simulates the least needed things which happens at the background, inside the swf,
    In other words, it's a very simplistic remake/replacement of the client.

    C+P it in a new ConsoleApplication and it magically login to the world 'Yorumi'.
    If you won't understand the code at first sight, it will not be worth trying for now in C#, you should do more learning for now =)
    Last edited by Archduchess; 08-24-2016 at 02:46 PM.

  8. #53
    Biney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Archduchess View Post
    It's without GUI (Graphical User Interface, as in, pictures), it simulates the least needed things which happens at the background, inside the swf,
    In other words, it's a very simplistic remake/replacement of the client.

    C+P it in a new ConsoleApplication and it magically login to the world 'Yorumi'.
    If you won't understand the code at first sight, it will not be worth trying for now in C#, you should do more learning for now =)
    Okay I see.
    Yeah I understand what the code does, I just couldn't figure out a good use for this type of bot.
    Anyway I'm not convinced that it's impossible; I'll research it and report back if I can find a solution.

  9. #54
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,042
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,040
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    Thanks for notifying ToxLP!



    I see. I'll start to work on this when I have some free time, and report back to let you know how it went. Thanks a lot for the information!
    hope to see some good stuff from you in the future!

  10. #55
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Archduchess View Post
    'not allowed to post links' for anyone under 10/15 posts? can't use that sign either ;c
    Ah yeah, forgot they block that out too

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    hope to see some good stuff from you in the future!
    I love seeing any code discussed, I've been praying for years that somebody revives the section.

  11. #56
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,042
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,040
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Ah yeah, forgot they block that out too


    I love seeing any code discussed, I've been praying for years that somebody revives the section.
    i love this section lol, it is the reason i joined mpgh. I will try to bring life here.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (08-25-2016)

  13. #57
    ToxLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maybe
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    3,192
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archduchess View Post
    It's without GUI (Graphical User Interface, as in, pictures), it simulates the least needed things which happens at the background, inside the swf,
    In other words, it's a very simplistic remake/replacement of the client.

    C+P it in a new ConsoleApplication and it magically login to the world 'Yorumi'.
    If you won't understand the code at first sight, it will not be worth trying for now in C#, you should do more learning for now =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    Okay I see.
    Yeah I understand what the code does, I just couldn't figure out a good use for this type of bot.
    Anyway I'm not convinced that it's impossible; I'll research it and report back if I can find a solution.
    Hey so i saw he gave you a good Socket explanation but yea you can't see the game while it bots with the Socket way but its the best way to do 100+ bots at a time,

    So if you wanna see a bot in game the only way to do it i think is to load the game in C# WebBrowser then use LoadLibrary("Ws2_32.dll");

    To hook the games Socket then you can send and recv packets thats the way trainers did it before like HellQuest etc

    Buts its much harder to do than the Socket way
    Last edited by ToxLP; 08-24-2016 at 10:53 PM.

  14. #58
    Biney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post
    Hey so i saw he gave you a good Socket explanation but yea you can't see the game while it bots with the Socket way but its the best way to do 100+ bots at a time,

    So if you wanna see a bot in game the only way to do it i think is to load the game in C# WebBrowser then use LoadLibrary("Ws2_32.dll");

    To hook the games Socket then you can send and recv packets thats the way trainers did it before like HellQuest etc

    Buts its much harder to do than the Socket way
    Thank you once again! I'll get started on it and hopefully I can get it to work.
    I've been trying to use the ExternalInterface class to call functions and get/set variables, but to no avail. I believe it has something to do with callbacks not being present in the game code.

  15. #59
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17,249
    Reputation
    3742
    Thanks
    5,868
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Pecados, you may want to check this out whenever possible.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    Impersonators' Skype IDs [DO NOT ADD]: hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Super User - 02/03/17
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16 - 02/03/17
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16 - 10/02/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15 - 10/02/16
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  16. #60
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    @Pecados, you may want to check this out whenever possible.
    Was he interested in learning? If so, I'll happily help him with whatever the tutorial doesn't cover

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Shop ID's [Release Them Here]
    By Hunter in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 11 Hours Ago, 06:04 PM
  2. [Info] Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requests
    By Hunter in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 23 Hours Ago, 06:05 AM
  3. [Info] Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Shop ID's [Request Them Here]
    By Hunter in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 1 Day Ago, 11:25 PM
  4. [Info] Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers Rules & Guidelines
    By Hunter in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-28-2016, 05:05 PM
  5. Adventure Quest Worlds - AQW - what to do with money?
    By aviv0404 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2014, 07:41 PM