Thanks

Everything You Need To Know About AdventureCoins

Introduction
    Hello, Cardboard_Cat here.

The purpose of this guide is to give you a detailed view of everything you need to know about AdventureCoins, while being easy and understandable. I will be answering questions regarding AdventureCoins in this thread, so that we can make a collected thread about the topic: AdventureCoins.

Table of contents

- What are AdventureCoins?
    - What can I buy with AdventureCoins?
    - What are the benefits of AdventureCoins?
    - How can I gain AdventureCoins?

What are AdventureCoins?
    AdventureCoins is the secondary currency of AdventureQuest Worlds. Like other secondary currencies in numerous AE Games, AdventureCoins allow you to buy items like weapons, helms, capes and armors. You are also able to use AdventureCoins to increase the amount of slots in your backpack and bank. AdventureCoins is the secondary currency of AdventureQuest Worlds.

What can I buy with AdventureCoins?

You can buy exclusive and limited-time items, house items and in addition, you can buy extra bank slots, house item slots, guild slots and inventory slots for 200 AdventureCoins per slot.

What are the benefits of AdventureCoins?
    - Any item purchased with AdventureCoins can be stored in your bank for free.

- AdventureCoin items have a very unique sell-back. If you buy an AC item, and you do not like it, you can sell it. If it's within 24 hours of your purchase, you will receive 90% of the original price back. However, if you sell it after 24 hours, the percentage will drop to 25%.

- The colour of AdventureCoin items is different in character pages. AdventureCoin items will appear in an orange colour, while Membership items appear in purple, and free-player items appear in black.

How can I gain AdventureCoins?

There are quite a few ways to gain AdventureCoins. All the methods listed below are up to date and will be updated frequently.

- Buying AdventureCoins in a package

+ Battle Wyvern (Bought in the Legend Bonus 2k AC Shop)

+ [Limited-time] Fyreborn TigerMaster set (Unlocks the Fyreborn Tier 1 shop)
    + [Limited-time] Draconic DoomKnight set (Unlocks the Draconic DmK Tier 1 shop)
    + [Limited-time] Golden Gladiator set (Unlocks the Golden Gladiator Tier 1 shop)

+ Dreadnought set (Bought in the Legend Bonus 5k AC Shop)
    + [Limited-time] Fyreborn TigerMaster set (Unlocks the Fyreborn Tier 2 shop)
    + [Limited-time] Draconic DoomKnight set (Unlocks the Draconic DmK Tier 2 shop)
    + [Limited-time] Golden Gladiator set (Unlocks the Golden Gladiator Tier 2 shop)

+ MindBreaker set (Bought in the Legend Bonus 12k AC Shop)
    + [Limited-time] Fyreborn TigerMaster set (Unlocks the Fyreborn Tier 3 shop)
    + [Limited-time] Draconic DoomKnight set (Unlocks the Draconic DmK Tier 3 shop)
    + [Limited-time] Golden Gladiator set (Unlocks the Golden Gladiator Tier 3 shop)

+ Gandolphin (See note #1) (Bought from the 1 Month Loyalty shop)

+ Ultimate Flame Katana (See note #1) (Bought from the 2 Months Loyalty shop)

+ Celestial Paladin set (See note #1) (Bought from the 3 Months Loyalty shop)
    + [Limited-time] Centaur Morph Armor set (Unlocks the 3 months Centaur shop)

+ Illusionist set (See note #1) (Bought from the 6 Months Loyalty shop)

+ BrightFall commander set (Bought in the BrightFall commander shop)

+ Illusionist set (See note #1) (Bought from the 6 Months Loyalty shop)

To access your bonus items open your Book of Lore, click on the red banner for "Badges" and then click "Other Badges". Then select the badge for the items you want to receive and click the shop to receive the items.

You also have the option of buying 28 hours worth of game boosts (7 CLASS Boost! (1 hr), 7 GOLD Boosts! (1 hr), 7 REPUTATION Boosts! (1 hr), and 7 XP Boosts! (1 hr)) along with 50,000 Gold if you add an extra $5.00 USD, when buying an AdventureCoin package.

The BoneBreaker Adventure Pack offers 2,000 AdventureCoins and more, for $34.95 USD.

Note #1: These shops will be unlocked when you have been a Legend for a specific amount of time.

- Completing minor tasks
    - When you create a new character, the character starts with 200 AdventureCoins and 10,000 Gold.

- When you Refer a Friend, you will get 250 AdventureCoins if said friend upgraded their account.

- If you are a Legend, every month you will be awarded 2 Magic Treasure Chest Keys by talking to Twilly in Battleon. You can sell the 2 Magic Treasure Chest Keys for 50 AdventureCoins each.

- Completing AEXtra and AE offers
    AEXtras and AE offers are third party offers that rewards you with AdventureCoins for doing certain offers. To complete these offers, you might have to give your e-mail, do a quiz, make a purchase on something, or sign up for a website.

Be sure to read this article if you want to proceed with this method, to become more efficient at filling in the forms.

- Using the Yahoo! BattleBar
    The Yahoo! Battle bar is a toolbar add-on which is designed specifically for AdventureQuest Worlds. The toolbar tells you your AdventureQuest Worlds stats, like how much Gold and how many AdventureCoins you own. Clicking the Friends button will bring up a friends list and tell you who is online.

Every 6 searches made from this toolbar will earn you 1 AdventureCoin. The maximum amount of AdventureCoins you are able to obtain a day is 3.

The Yahoo! Battle bar does not work in Google Chrome.

If you stumble into any problems regarding the Yahoo! Battle bar, go to this page.

- Watching ads in the in-game location Ballyhoo
    Ballyhoo is an implemented free source of AdventureCoins. More than 90% of the time, you'll receive gold, but occasionally, you'll receive 5 AdventureCoins. To join Ballyhoo, type /join ballyhoo in the in-game chat bar, thereafter click on Ballyhoo to view an advertisement, you will receive your reward when the advertisement is over. The BattleOn staff have confirmed that the AC drop rate is a little less than 10%. It has also been stated that United States players may view an ad 10 times a day, while non-US players may only view the ads 5 times.

To bypass this limit of 5 rewards a day, use a VPN service like Hola Unblocker to trick the AdventureQuest Worlds servers into thinking that you live in the United States.

- Spending Artix Points
    Artix Points are a special type of currency that can be used to upgrade in any of AE's games, including AdventureCoins. You can purchase Artix Points by heading to this page. Payment options may vary from country to country, so if you would like to know what payment options are available to you, click here. If you want to buy Artix Points for your friends and/or family, you also have the option of buying Electronic Gift Certificates.

To spend your Artix Points
    1. Go to this page.
    2. Log into your Artix Entertainment account.
    2. Under "Your Artix Game Accounts", link your AdventureQuest Worlds account.
    3. Choose your selected package and click "Buy".

Last edited by Hunter; 03-09-2016 at 04:12 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardboard_Cat For This Useful Post:

bkxianga0 (04-07-2015),[MPGH]Hunter (05-02-2016),Oliboli8769 (04-04-2015),theHeavenly (04-19-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yall putting too much though into the post. Its a nice explanation of what ac is, and done real nice so give your thoughts on it and move on. Thanks for the post, and nice tips included.
    "A Man Who Is Too Afraid To Admit His Fears Is A Man Who Won't Overcome Them.
    There Is Liberty In Confession And Freedom In Acknowledgment."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cloud_9 For This Useful Post:

Cardboard_Cat (04-15-2015)

Thanks
    Dont get me wrong, this is really useful for noobs and is laid out nicely but dont take this the wrong way... This is practically like whoring since all of this info you can get off the AQ website..

#Opinions

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SynqZ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Nice advice release

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Use a VPN to do AExtras?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Atheoi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    Use a VPN to do AExtras?
    I haven't been able to try it out, but it should work from what I've gathered.

If you happen to be able to use a VPN successfully on AExtras, or unsuccessfully for that matter, would you please post the results of your findings? I would like to add it to the thread.
    Last edited by Cardboard_Cat; 04-08-2015 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    Use a VPN to do AExtras?
    Only do this if your not in United States. So if you use a VPN,Proxy,Tor... or whatever it is your using to become anonymous make sure to use a IP that is located in U.S.

That's all, but if your in U.S I wouldn't use a IP change, make if you want more offers since you maxed out then change to a different U.S IP

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cuckold cancer 8=D For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    In able to get AC's i'm using this so called HS(Hotspot Shield Elite) US,UK,Australia. Last night i got 1.7k from S U R V E Y S,Play a game,Register etc.

Australia have the most free offers for me, imagine Supersonic>Videos 8 AC per video and it's like 20 videos+ are in there. You should try that.
    Last edited by comscimatibay; 04-10-2015 at 07:18 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to comscimatibay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by comscimatibay View Post
    In able to get AC's i'm using this so called HS(Hotspot Shield Elite) US,UK,Australia. Last night i got 1.7k from S U R V E Y S,Play a game,Register etc.

Australia have the most free offers for me, imagine Supersonic>Videos 8 AC per video and it's like 20 videos+ are in there. You should try that.
    Wonderful news!

I've got one question though, did you test all the offer services? I have and it seems to work fine.

I will request for an update to the thread shortly, thanks a ton comscimatibay.
    Last edited by Cardboard_Cat; 04-10-2015 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard_Cat View Post

Wonderful news!

I've got one question though, did you test all the offer services? I have and it seems to work fine.

I will request for an update to the thread shortly, thanks a ton comscimatibay.
    Matomy and TokenAds not working for me then last time S U P E R R E W A R D S too, but yesterday i try if i can get through S U P E R R E W A R D S and viola and after several hours ago S U P E R R E W A R D S blocked the IP i am using. hehe

17. The Following User Says Thank You to comscimatibay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Guys i just got 6.5k AC instant from the offer of s w a g b u c k s just use ip of US or UK or Australia. Goodluck!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to comscimatibay For This Useful Post: