Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy

    Lightbulb How To Make Fetch Quests 5x Easier

    Hi,
    Today imma be showing you gais how to do those annoying fetch quests real fast.
    You are going to need Wpe pro, and a trainer if you want.
    First off, accept the quest, and get to a screen with a "pickupable item". Like so:

    Now fire up wpe pro and click on the target program:

    Look for the game, in this case Le bot.exe:

    Click open and then the play button:

    Go back to the game, pick up an item, go back to wpe pro and click stop, a new window like this should pop up:

    You need to find the one that looks a little like %xt%zm%getMapItem%xxxxx%xxx%, right click it, click send:


    Now you have two choices, and it depends what you want to do, if you want to just finish the quest, read the red, if you want to make a bot, read the blue.


    Finishing the quest, so, in this case, just stay in the menu and in the "Time(s)" box, put the number of items you need to complete the quest, in my case, 48, because I need 50 and I already have 2, so I put 48 and click the play button. Your items will automatically be picked up, just wait for it to finish, I reccomend not having the timer any lower than 1000, and put it higher if you have bad internet, this is to avoid disconnections.
    :

    If you want to make a bot, copy the text of the packet, it should look a bit like %xt%zm%getMapItem%xxxxx%xxx%
    With the x's being random numbers, and open up the bot manager from le bot.
    Now in the packet box, put in the code, and click add packet, now every time this plays in your bot, it will pickup that Item


    There you go,
    This makes it easier to farm some rep, or do some really annoying story missions,
    You can thank me later.
    CyaBaiKthx


    Can someone sticky this?
    Last edited by Predator's Panda; 04-03-2015 at 08:38 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator's Panda For This Useful Post:

    Emeraldsr (04-03-2015)

  3. #2
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,812
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Can someone sticky this?
    Tutorial is appreciated but it's common knowledge for a lot of people

  4. #3
    wclark99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Tutorial is appreciated but it's common knowledge for a lot of people
    Some of us don't.

    Thanks for this.

  5. #4
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by wclark99 View Post
    Some of us don't.

    Thanks for this.
    You're welcome!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Tutorial is appreciated but it's common knowledge for a lot of people
    It might be common knowledge, but it will really help people making bots around here, so that's why I think it should be stickied, as it isn't a feature thats easy to find from the bot maker itself.

  6. #5
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,812
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    It might be common knowledge, but it will really help people making bots around here, so that's why I think it should be stickied, as it isn't a feature thats easy to find from the bot maker itself.
    Eh if you believe so then sure. If it were to be stickied anywhere it would be the tutorial section, where this thread should be. @NormenJaydenFBI move
    Plus it's technically against the rules to request sticks, even though everyone does it, it's the decision of the section staff.

    Quote Originally Posted by wclark99 View Post
    Some of us don't.

    Thanks for this.
    I never said everyone did
    If you look around, there are many similar tutorials. - e.g this one

  7. #6
    Emeraldsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cainta, Rizal
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Angry
    I don't know this >.< Thanks for the tutorial!


    -GFX Designer-
    -League of Legends Player-


  8. #7
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldsr View Post
    I don't know this >.< Thanks for the tutorial!
    Ur welcome man!

  9. #8
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    BUMPer cars are fun

    - - - Updated - - -

    Dammit oli :P

    But seriously, this is useful because little to no bots use this, and although people like me and you understand packet sniffing, not everyone does. This is just for people who want step by steb guides and who don't really understand the concept. I put this in this section as it is a tool for botting. Don't move this, sticky it.

  10. #9
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,812
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    BUMPer cars are fun

    - - - Updated - - -

    Dammit oli :P

    But seriously, this is useful because little to no bots use this, and although people like me and you understand packet sniffing, not everyone does. This is just for people who want step by steb guides and who don't really understand the concept. I put this in this section as it is a tool for botting. Don't move this, sticky it.
    Bumping generally isn't something you do with this kind of thread either...
    Don't get me wrong - I appreciate the effort, but this part:

    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    You can thank me later.
    CyaBaiKthx


    Can someone sticky this?
    really wasn't necessary. Plus there was no need for this:
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Are you dead? When is this "Next Release" you know the trainer is pretty much useless without that custom bot menu. And, although it looks nice, what does it have over le bot, not even a cell grabber! STOP WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME
    Sorry to break it to you, but this isn't going to get stickied
    NormenJaydenFBI is on a break, when he's back I'm sure he'll be able to move it.

  11. #10
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Bumping generally isn't something you do with this kind of thread either...
    Don't get me wrong - I appreciate the effort, but this part:


    really wasn't necessary. Plus there was no need for this:

    Sorry to break it to you, but this isn't going to get stickied
    NormenJaydenFBI is on a break, when he's back I'm sure he'll be able to move it.
    Why do you hate me so much :s

  12. #11
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,812
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Why do you hate me so much :s
    When did I say I hated you?
    I'm always quite direct with what I say, sometimes it gives people the wrong impression, but I can't help it.
    I'm being honest and realistic with you

  13. #12
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    When did I say I hated you?
    I'm always quite direct with what I say, sometimes it gives people the wrong impression, but I can't help it.
    I'm being honest and realistic with you
    I guess so, sorry for being a cunt lol

  14. #13
    chibizs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Computer
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    1,118
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Oli, you beat me to it bby XD This post gave me cancer sadly. Nice try OP but I suggest trying to get a program thats easier to use. If you are doing a quest line just use HellQuest. Still flagged as a virus like WPE but it is a single program, so I dont need WPE and LeBot or my ********* bowser. And guess what it is alot easier to use. Press start, pick up item, press stop, click on pick up packt, send as many times as you need all in one window and you can see your progress without checking the time, also I thought there was a tutorial like this with the golden tickets from the lucky day event also you do seem to act cunty to me so stop. Other than that keep up the work.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

    PkDude's Legacy V1.2

    If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

    If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

  15. #14
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Oli, you beat me to it bby XD This post gave me cancer sadly. Nice try OP but I suggest trying to get a program thats easier to use. If you are doing a quest line just use HellQuest. Still flagged as a virus like WPE but it is a single program, so I dont need WPE and LeBot or my ********* bowser. And guess what it is alot easier to use. Press start, pick up item, press stop, click on pick up packt, send as many times as you need all in one window and you can see your progress without checking the time, also I thought there was a tutorial like this with the golden tickets from the lucky day event also you do seem to act cunty to me so stop. Other than that keep up the work.
    Hell quest is older than Madonnas boobs, wpe is light and quick to use, you can use it while on web browser or on trainer, really no reason to use hellquest except for private server.

  16. #15
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,812
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Hell quest is older than Madonnas boobs, wpe is light and quick to use, you can use it while on web browser or on trainer, really no reason to use hellquest except for private server.
    Don't try to rebut the pkdude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Hidden Project - How to make packets accept quests? (For bots)
    By hermeticlock in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 08:47 AM
  2. [Help Request] How to make quests display when over level 20 + Pets glitching character.
    By Dananaphoney99 in forum Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-05-2014, 03:28 PM
  3. [WTS] WTS " how to make money easier in net"
    By slooppy003 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 12:09 AM
  4. How to make a Zombie
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 09:07 AM
  5. How I make wallhack?
    By RaidenDXX in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 02:28 PM

Tags for this Thread