Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    Crazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Bank
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    669
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Your style is literally text
    Anyone can pull it off

    Also your "Social Kings" Signature
    Is super LQ and is sharpened too much to the point of I can see pixel blurs
    Nope just lazy and used the logo I made for my thread and just bumped it up a little. Didn't have time.


    I also design Signatures for forums etc. Its basically just text over a picture... Thats how they all are. Anyone can use adobe illustrator to make stuff more or even photoshop timeline too... Does that make it more than text over a picture? Its a signature and logos... Its only text...
    Last edited by Crazed; 09-10-2015 at 05:06 PM.
    💡Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.💡
    ▌🔎 Services 🔍▐
    💎Exchange Services | Fast & Trusted | My BTC -> Your PP 15% | My PP -> Your BTC 5% |💎
    💰THE MONEY TREE | Earn up to $100 - $500 a DAY | Ebook & Videos| Step-by-step Guide💰
    💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸
     
    MPGH Member Since - 12/30/12
    Premium Member Since - 9/15/16

    💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸
    🌐My Vouch Thread🌐

  2. #17
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,375
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,221
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by xCrazed View Post
    Nope just lazy and used the logo I made for my thread and just bumped it up a little. Didn't have time.


    I also design Signatures for forums etc. Its basically just text over a picture... Thats how they all are. Anyone can use adobe illustrator to make stuff more or even photoshop timeline too... Does that make it more than text over a picture? Its a signature and logos... Its only text...
    Ik
    But your logo is bad LQ, and sharpened way to much, and it would look much prettier if you fixed it.

    And what I'm trying to say is, who is going to buy something from someone who has a bad logo in the first place?

  3. #18
    DerHelixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,148
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Ik
    But your logo is bad LQ, and sharpened way to much, and it would look much prettier if you fixed it.

    And what I'm trying to say is, who is going to buy something from someone who has a bad logo in the first place?
    Haha, noone would. But maybe you could give him some useful tips instead of flaming his work.

    Regards

  4. #19
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,375
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,221
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DerHelixx View Post
    Haha, noone would. But maybe you could give him some useful tips instead of flaming his work.

    Regards
    I didn't flame him there.
    I kindly said he should fix his logo.

  5. #20
    DerHelixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,148
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    I didn't flame him there.
    I kindly said he should fix his logo.
    Ok man! )))))))))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-17-2014, 11:21 PM
  2. what do you think about MPGH community
    By Leaum in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 11:31 AM
  3. what do you think about...
    By deep_killer in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:39 PM
  4. what do you think about MPGH.NET?
    By crazy-tatar in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 03:23 PM
  5. what do you think about MPGH community
    By Leaum in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 03:32 AM