Greetings,

First of all, I don't know if this is the right fora to ask, but I am a pixel artist, and I've been using Pro Motion v6.5 for 30 days. But after 30 days, the trail expires, leaving me with a programm that cannot save any projects/images. So I can still create them, screenshot et cetera, but that isn't really user-friendly. So I've been seeking the data and trying to find a way to bypass that 30 days trail. I don't know if anyone has seen a gap in the programm to bypass the trail-expire function.
Honestly, I don't need the full version, just to change the end date of the trail, as the trail comes with almost all features.

Intro:
pro motion is a drawing and animation software designed similar to the famous Amiga Deluxe Paint (DPaint).
It is ideal for artists working on detailed and pixel precise graphics as required for mobile systems like smart phones, handheld video game consoles like Nintendo DS or Playstation Portable. It also suites well to create light weight graphics for the web or Macromedia Flash applications.
Use it as sprite and bitmap editor for game creation packages like DarkBasic, Multimedia Fusion / The Games Factory, Impact, Game Maker, 3D GameStudio, Arcade GameStudio, and many more
Besides being a pixel based image and animation editor it also provides a 2d tile map editing system where you can create game worlds while still modifiying graphic portions at the same time.

For the people that don't know about which programm I am talking:
cosmigo (dot) com/promotion/index.php?Home_%28Pro_Motion%29

It is, in my opinion, the best pixel art programm. It has alot of features, that I haven't seen in other programms. I can write a programm myself, but I don't have the time to do atm. I am running a tight ship, so to speak.

The way you get the full version is a payment, and in 2 days you get a download link of the full version, maybe anyone (that uses this programm already) has a link like that? Or if anyone knows the way to set the expire date to like 3/5/2022, just let me know.

I am member of this forum for over 5 years, can't post links..

Thanks for reading and/or answering.
-RoseSlayer