Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    Lara Coraline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    in my dark pinkish soul
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    But how do you know that???
    You can't just post a piece of art and explain what it is.
    The piece of art should explain itself.
    This is why this piece wasn't well done.
    it is explain itself but the problem is u don't see it you r the problem and it is ok not everybody can understand arts

  2. #17
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,368
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara Coraline View Post
    it is explain itself but the problem is u don't see it you r the problem and it is ok not everybody can understand arts
    LOLL???
    You're talking one of the best graphic designers on the forum here...
    I understand art...

    I drew that...

  3. #18
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    LOLL???
    You're talking one of the best graphic designers on the forum here...
    I understand art...

    I drew that...
    are you "suicidial"
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  4. #19
    Lara Coraline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    in my dark pinkish soul
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    LOLL???
    You're talking one of the best graphic designers on the forum here...
    I understand art...

    I drew that...
    nice i hope u don't lose ur sense of art...

  5. #20
    grudsom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    But how do you know that???
    You can't just post a piece of art and explain what it is.
    The piece of art should explain itself.
    This is why this piece wasn't well done.
    I for one don't follow what your saying. Every art show i ever seen is full of pictures that make no sense to me yet some are by famous artists and ppl pay a lot for them. Obviously the art explained itself to them even though it didn't for me, and beyond that the artist may have a completely different explanation than someone else's interpretation.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to grudsom For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (01-15-2016)

  7. #21
    GodFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    The pic is Well done

  8. #22
    Lara Coraline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    in my dark pinkish soul
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    I for one don't follow what your saying. Every art show i ever seen is full of pictures that make no sense to me yet some are by famous artists and ppl pay a lot for them. Obviously the art explained itself to them even though it didn't for me, and beyond that the artist may have a completely different explanation than someone else's interpretation.
    u r so right

  9. #23
    Voximity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Pretty dope!

  10. #24
    Lara Coraline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    in my dark pinkish soul
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by voximity View Post
    Pretty dope!
    thx <3

  11. #25
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,368
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    I for one don't follow what your saying. Every art show i ever seen is full of pictures that make no sense to me yet some are by famous artists and ppl pay a lot for them. Obviously the art explained itself to them even though it didn't for me, and beyond that the artist may have a completely different explanation than someone else's interpretation.
    Yea but yours makes no sense whatsoever...

  12. #26
    Lara Coraline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    in my dark pinkish soul
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Yea but yours makes no sense whatsoever...
    " yours" ?! XD omg why u r so mad on me! XD

  13. #27
    grudsom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Yea but yours makes no sense whatsoever...
    Thanks for your input, i'll keep working on my non existent pictures i haven't uploaded here

  14. #28
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    Angelic
    On point.

  15. #29
    Lara Coraline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    in my dark pinkish soul
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    On point.
    thx sweetheart <3

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    Thanks for your input, i'll keep working on my non existent pictures i haven't uploaded here
    he didn't meant to talk to you he meant talk to me so don't get sad

  16. #30
    grudsom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara Coraline View Post
    he didn't meant to talk to you he meant talk to me so don't get sad
    Oh i'm not i'm just

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i search for an account
    By timtomo in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 08:31 PM
  2. Search for: Wallhack, auto shooter, unlimted ammo
    By kip1234 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 09:37 AM
  3. Explain searching for infinite ammo address?
    By americanguy in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 08:58 AM
  4. How Would I Search For Boxes?
    By Luigid in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 10:10 PM
  5. Hi;Searching for hack
    By Silverman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 06:35 AM