Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    824
    My Mood
    Angelic

    What do you guys think?

     






    Last edited by Nik; 12-16-2015 at 03:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,363
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking


    Otherwise all looks good on my end

  3. #3
    Asap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.mpgh.net
    Posts
    423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    177
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Summarized CNC

    Language: 9/10
    The language is very understandable making it good.

    Font: 4/10
    I find that certain sections of your work are very hard to read because the font is so small, unreadable or doesn't stand out from the background;

    - First banner with your logo the text was hard to read, I had to look more closely to see what it actually said instead of just looking at it and understanding it. Also under it, the text saying 'Hi, I'm...' did not stand out because it colour!
    - Pricing section I could not see the text under 'pricing' because it was too small, shadow too thick and not readable.
    - Terms and Conditions section had the same problem with the text being too small, shadow too thick and non readable.

    Colour: 4/10
    Again certain sections of your work does not cooperate well with your font and the colour of your font.
    Last edited by Asap; 12-15-2015 at 11:50 PM.

    MPGH History:
    Member - 07 July 2014
    Donator - 10 January 2015
    Donation to the 'Publicist Team' - 23 December 2015

  4. #4
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    it's aight.

    a bit to "bright" for my liking. but can't please everyone.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  5. #5
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    824
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Updated First post with new edited version.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Otherwise all looks good on my end
    Thanks for the feedback. I've fixed the font and background colour.

    Quote Originally Posted by NSR34 View Post
    Summarized CNC

    Language: 9/10
    The language is very understandable making it good.

    Font: 4/10
    I find that certain sections of your work are very hard to read because the font is so small, unreadable or doesn't stand out from the background;

    - First banner with your logo the text was hard to read, I had to look more closely to see what it actually said instead of just looking at it and understanding it. Also under it, the text saying 'Hi, I'm...' did not stand out because it colour!
    - Pricing section I could not see the text under 'pricing' because it was too small, shadow too thick and not readable.
    - Terms and Conditions section had the same problem with the text being too small, shadow too thick and non readable.

    Colour: 4/10
    Again certain sections of your work does not cooperate well with your font and the colour of your font.
    Thanks for the detailed review. I've tried to fix everything you've listed. Made fonts bigger and a little more easier to read with colour contrast. I realised I had f.lux on the entire time, so it was was easier to read on my screen.


    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    it's aight.

    a bit to "bright" for my liking. but can't please everyone.
    Lol. I was going for a happy type of vybe.

  6. #6
    koshinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Golden State
    Posts
    1,163
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I like it.

  7. #7
    Asap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.mpgh.net
    Posts
    423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    177
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    Updated First post with new edited version.



    Thanks for the feedback. I've fixed the font and background colour.



    Thanks for the detailed review. I've tried to fix everything you've listed. Made fonts bigger and a little more easier to read with colour contrast. I realised I had f.lux on the entire time, so it was was easier to read on my screen.




    Lol. I was going for a happy type of vybe.
    Yeah, now the contrast has improved but the text under 'pricing' is still too small and the font under your TOS gave my eyes autism.


    As for your first banner with your logo and all, might I suggest stroke instead of shadow... See how it looks after :P

    Edit: Also under 'pricing' try make that text bigger and instead of shadow, try stroke
    Last edited by Asap; 12-16-2015 at 01:41 AM.

    MPGH History:
    Member - 07 July 2014
    Donator - 10 January 2015
    Donation to the 'Publicist Team' - 23 December 2015

  8. #8
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    824
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NSR34 View Post
    Yeah, now the contrast has improved but the text under 'pricing' is still too small and the font under your TOS gave my eyes autism.


    As for your first banner with your logo and all, might I suggest stroke instead of shadow... See how it looks after :P

    Edit: Also under 'pricing' try make that text bigger and instead of shadow, try stroke
    The thing under Terms of service, isn't very important, just kinda design thing so I'm going to leave it.
    Also what do you mean by stroke?

  9. #9
    Asap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.mpgh.net
    Posts
    423
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    177
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    The thing under Terms of service, isn't very important, just kinda design thing so I'm going to leave it.
    Also what do you mean by stroke?
    Stroke (outline) objects on a layer
    You can use the Stroke command to automatically trace a colored outline around a selection or the content of a layer.

    MPGH History:
    Member - 07 July 2014
    Donator - 10 January 2015
    Donation to the 'Publicist Team' - 23 December 2015

  10. #10
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    824
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NSR34 View Post
    Stroke (outline) objects on a layer
    You can use the Stroke command to automatically trace a colored outline around a selection or the content of a layer.
    Oh. I know how to do it. But I just didn't know what you meant my stroke. An outline will look weird on such a thin text.

  11. #11
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I feel like the arrows in the"how it works" section are a little too close to the text, plus the text is kind of "cheap", it gives a friendly feel more than a professional feel ( this can be positive ).

    The examples' watermarks are a tad too marked for my taste.

    The closing section has blurs that you used nowhere else in the image, it looks like it could use some improvement.

    Lastly, in your TOS, i've put two spaces in between "given" and "time", 4th row and the last image, below skype and mpgh PM, is not centered: it's a few pixels to the left.

    Hope that helps. =)

  12. #12
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    Lol. I was going for a happy type of vybe.
    i guess you can say that. haha.

    but you can still create a "happy type of vibe" with it not being so light.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  13. #13
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    824
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    I feel like the arrows in the"how it works" section are a little too close to the text, plus the text is kind of "cheap", it gives a friendly feel more than a professional feel ( this can be positive ).

    The examples' watermarks are a tad too marked for my taste.

    The closing section has blurs that you used nowhere else in the image, it looks like it could use some improvement.

    Lastly, in your TOS, i've put two spaces in between "given" and "time", 4th row and the last image, below skype and mpgh PM, is not centered: it's a few pixels to the left.

    Hope that helps. =)
    What do you mean by "cheap"? Also fixed the contact and TOS thing.

    I think I'm calling it a day on this design. Thanks for the help everyone.

  14. #14
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    What do you mean by "cheap"? Also fixed the contact and TOS thing.

    I think I'm calling it a day on this design. Thanks for the help everyone.
    Sentences like "discuss how you want the design" and "i send you the file" sound "bro" not "pro", if you know what i mean.

    If you said "Once the payment is complete the file will be delivered to you" that would sound much more professional than "i send you the file".

    It's not necessarily a negative thing, as i said, it lets the message get through in a friendly manner. =)

  15. #15
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    824
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    Sentences like "discuss how you want the design" and "i send you the file" sound "bro" not "pro", if you know what i mean.

    If you said "Once the payment is complete the file will be delivered to you" that would sound much more professional than "i send you the file".

    It's not necessarily a negative thing, as i said, it lets the message get through in a friendly manner. =)
    Oh lol. Well its suppose to be friendly and happy
    Thats why I have the bright colours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What do you guys think I should do?
    By Allan990 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 04:56 AM
  2. Got bored what do you guys think?
    By Dakota in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. What do you guys think of L96A1 Black&Super Magnum
    By IrepPa in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 10:43 PM
  4. What do you guys think about new supressor sounds?
    By IrepPa in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 01:45 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 01:28 AM