Thread: Grasp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The cape (or hoodie's extension if you want to be picky...or is that an arm? ň.ň) doesn't make sense (aka looks terrible), as mentioned before the knee has been falcon punched, i have no idea what is happening below his chin, if the cape turns out to not be his right arm, then i have no clue where it went.

It's obvious you've applied a filter to smooth the image after you've made it, like you've done in one of your recent works (with the intent to cover the excessive sharpness), turns out everything is awkwardly glowing.

It's also unclear what the focal point is supposed to be: if the head should be the focal point, that's no good, if the weird glowing sphere is the focal point, then it seems out of place and too bright, if the knee is intended to be the focal point...why?
    Either way, there's no good place to rest your eyes in.

Some parts of the background are either poorly thought (lines not following the artwork's flow, black lines covering other elements, awkward dark shadows) or very sharp (a few lines, most of the polygons you used).

In short, it looks like a rushed work, many details are left raw and the result is too chaotic. (and don't you dare to say it's because "chaos graphics")
    I'm still looking forward to an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

Literally looks like you put some fractals for the BG
    They. Aren't. Fractals.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

Not so easy is it now?
    Literally looks like you put some fractals for the BG

And I will do your style tomorrow
    It's 4:30 rn am
    I am going to bed
    Like i said not my style and I know you would be a dick about but i if i never said a word to you would have not been a dick when you since work so yea. Let me know when you know how to give good Cnc. And Learn to take peoples opinion So yea let know when you can make good C4D sig i bet it either be stolen or won't look that great so please. And it seems to me now no here care for around here because you try to carry this big ego but can't back it up. -_- And i never said i was the best. G_G
    Last edited by Rated Designs; 01-03-2016 at 08:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

And is he holding pepsi logo on his hand?

Lmao

Dude I just realized this

I should named it

GIMME PEPSI

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rated Designs View Post
    Like i said not my style and I know you would be a dick about but i if i never said a word to you would have not been a dick when you since work so yea. Let me know when you know how to give good Cnc. And Learn to take peoples opinion So yea let know when you can make good C4D sig i bet it either be stolen or won't look that great so please. And it seems to me now no here care for around here because you try to carry this big ego but can't back it up. -_- And i never said i was the best. G_G
    I never said you weren't the worst thou

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    The cape (or hoodie's extension if you want to be picky...or is that an arm? ň.ň) doesn't make sense (aka looks terrible), as mentioned before the knee has been falcon punched, i have no idea what is happening below his chin, if the cape turns out to not be his right arm, then i have no clue where it went.

It's obvious you've applied a filter to smooth the image after you've made it, like you've done in one of your recent works (with the intent to cover the excessive sharpness), turns out everything is awkwardly glowing.

It's also unclear what the focal point is supposed to be: if the head should be the focal point, that's no good, if the weird glowing sphere is the focal point, then it seems out of place and too bright, if the knee is intended to be the focal point...why?
    Either way, there's no good place to rest your eyes in.

Some parts of the background are either poorly thought (lines not following the artwork's flow, black lines covering other elements, awkward dark shadows) or very sharp (a few lines, most of the polygons you used).

In short, it looks like a rushed work, many details are left raw and the result is too chaotic. (and don't you dare to say it's because "chaos graphics")
    I'm still looking forward to an improvement.

They. Aren't. Fractals.
    Looks. Like. It. To. Me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12