Thread: Grasp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,368
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Grasp

    Man I spent ages on the lighting on this piece the original render looks so different.


    CnC please
    @Democritus @IV2B @Color @Etheral @Mokou-Sama @I Don't Love You @Etheral @EgoRaptor @Doc @HalfBajan @Hova @Logic

  2. #2
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,638
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    You posted two threads?

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Organized Chaos (01-02-2016)

  4. #3
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,368
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    You posted two threads?
    Oh thanks hahaha
    Fixed now

  5. #4
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,638
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Oh thanks hahaha
    Fixed now
    Anyways, this time you chose a decent picture and the effects you used aren't too bad so it's alright. Kinda fucked up on his knee though and I can't stop looking at that..

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  6. #5
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,368
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


    Anyways, this time you chose a decent picture and the effects you used aren't too bad so it's alright. Kinda fucked up on his knee though and I can't stop looking at that..
    Yea now that you point that out...
    Fuck

  7. #6
    Rated Designs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PhotoShop & C4D
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Fine
    I guess it look alright not my style. But it's not that hard to take a render and make a background for it so yea. So maybe next time you can try something different. Just Saying

  8. #7
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,368
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated Designs View Post
    I guess it look alright not my style. But it's not that hard to take a render and make a background for it so yea. So maybe next time you can try something different. Just Saying
    not trying to be rude here but excuse me?

    "not that hard to take a render and make a background"

    I am done with you already
    no reason 2 even attack u

  9. #8
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,099
    Reputation
    1867
    Thanks
    1,727
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I am no professional with these CNC xD Whats up with that ROTMG server?

  10. #9
    Rated Designs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PhotoShop & C4D
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    not trying to be rude here but excuse me?

    "not that hard to take a render and make a background"

    I am done with you already
    no reason 2 even attack u
    It's Not and I have been doing GFX for 3 Years now so i think i have a say so and attack me we are on the internet so Please grow up. And i don't think you remember me because i know you from way back you used not be a cocky -_-

  11. #10
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,368
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated Designs View Post
    It's Not and I have been doing GFX for 3 Years now so i think i have a say so and attack me we are on the internet so Please grow up. And i don't think you remember me because i know you from way back you used not be a cocky -_-

    I've been doing GFX for about 3 years now too mate...
    -.-

    If it's so easy then make a tag?
    Let's battle?????

  12. #11
    Rated Designs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PhotoShop & C4D
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post



    I've been doing GFX for about 3 years now too mate...
    -.-

    If it's so easy then make a tag?
    Let's battle?????
    Like i said it's not my style but i will face you if you would with my style

  13. #12
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,368
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated Designs View Post
    Like i said it's not my style but i will face you if you would with my style
    Exactly my point...

    There's a difference between giving someone CnC

    And going and saying that their style is easy and basic and just dumb...

    Obviously you chose your style because it's easier to do than mine.
    its some C4D text with some BG stocks

    I'd like to see you even try to make a decent piece in my style.

  14. #13
    Rated Designs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PhotoShop & C4D
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Exactly my point...

    There's a difference between giving someone CnC

    And going and saying that their style is easy and basic and just dumb...

    Obviously you chose your style because it's easier to do than mine.
    its some C4D text with some BG stocks

    I'd like to see you even try to make a decent piece in my style.
    Really now then try to do my style since you think it's so easy -_- And here you bro i know i'm not the best so yea

  15. #14
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,368
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated Designs View Post
    Really now then try to do my style since you think it's so easy -_- And here you bro i know i'm not the best so yea
    Not so easy is it now?
    Literally looks like you put some fractals for the BG

    And I will do your style tomorrow
    It's 4:30 rn am
    I am going to bed

  16. #15
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,814
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I think that the areas that have the lights have some visible pixels, like when you sharpen the image.
    And is he holding pepsi logo on his hand? joke, overall real good, not too many colors, a solid 9/10 here.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] trans steal/grasp range/dmg/number
    By sd999444 in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 04:27 PM
  2. Space Withing Our Grasp By Inspire™
    By Inspire™ in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 06:56 PM