Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    868
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    235
    My Mood
    Devilish

    [FREE] User titles

    Will offer FREE user titles to anyone with one of the following requirements:

    1000 Posts
    500 thanks
    Premium

    Just post this template:

    Main Colour:
    Secondary Colour:
    Text:
    Image you want on it(if any):

    Also, don't rush me, I'll do it in the time I have spare, these are FREE afterall.


    Work:







    Last edited by CJacko; 03-21-2016 at 03:52 PM.







  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CJacko For This Useful Post:

    Elie Fraser (03-21-2016),[MPGH]K.A.R.M.A (03-21-2016),OmegaKawaii (03-21-2016),opanon (03-22-2016)

  3. #2
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,421
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,653
    Hey @Hova this ones for you m8


    Also I'll bite, just make me anything that says "gaar" on it, I wanna see what you can do



    Also, don't have 500 thanks so w/e
    Last edited by Gaar; 03-21-2016 at 12:17 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaar For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hova (03-21-2016)

  5. #3
    OmegaKawaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    330
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    446
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post
    Will offer FREE user titles to anyone with one of the following requirements:

    1000 Posts
    500 thanks
    Premium

    Just post this template:

    Main Colour:
    Secondary Colour:
    Text:
    Image you want on it(if any):

    Also, don't rush me, I'll do it in the time I have spare, these are FREE afterall.
    Can I get one?
    Main Colour:lavender
    Secondary Colour:light blue
    Text:Kawaii
    Image you want on it(if any):a cute dango? :P
    Thanks again!

  6. #4
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,725
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    835
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Main Colour: Blue
    Secondary Colour: ?
    Text: Kingpin
    Image you want on it(if any): Nope

    Do whatever you want
    SKYPE = live:kingping2_1 Old skype gone
    Vouch copy service, boost your sales - PM or Skype


  7. #5
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    868
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    235
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaKawaii View Post
    Can I get one?
    Main Colour:lavender
    Secondary Colour:light blue
    Text:Kawaii
    Image you want on it(if any):a cute dango? :P
    Thanks again!


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
    Main Colour: Blue
    Secondary Colour: ?
    Text: Kingpin
    Image you want on it(if any): Nope

    Do whatever you want
    ||


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    Hey @Hova this ones for you m8


    Also I'll bite, just make me anything that says "gaar" on it, I wanna see what you can do



    Also, don't have 500 thanks so w/e
    Don't think I'd even be able to touch the quality of your current one, so let me know if you still want me to even try :L
    Last edited by CJacko; 03-21-2016 at 02:09 PM.







  8. #6
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,463
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,453
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post




    - - - Updated - - -



    ||


    - - - Updated - - -



    Don't think I'd even be able to touch the quality of your current one, so let me know if you still want me to even try :L
    i'll be damned, make something with dexter xD

    nvm i dont meet requirements

  9. #7
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    868
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    235
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    i'll be damned, make something with dexter xD

    nvm i dont meet requirements







  10. #8
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,463
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,453
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post


    holy fuck bruh thats awesome <3

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexter For This Useful Post:

    CJacko (03-21-2016)

  12. #9
    OmegaKawaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    330
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    446
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post




    - - - Updated - - -



    ||


    - - - Updated - - -



    Don't think I'd even be able to touch the quality of your current one, so let me know if you still want me to even try :L
    Thanks so much <3

  13. #10
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    868
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    235
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    holy fuck bruh thats awesome <3
    No problem g


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaKawaii View Post
    Thanks so much <3
    No worries.







  14. #11
    K.A.R.M.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Localization In Progress...
    Posts
    1,069
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    279
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Hi @CJacko i appreciate your initiative, will be wonderful if you could make one for me that say Hyperlapse..
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by K.A.R.M.A; 03-21-2016 at 02:29 PM.
    "If I helped you, then it'd be highly appreciated if you could rep comment me and/or press on the thanks button. "






    "thanks to oc for sig"

  15. #12
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,421
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post






    Don't think I'd even be able to touch the quality of your current one, so let me know if you still want me to even try :L
    try it anyway :0[/B]

  16. #13
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Executing scammers
    Posts
    7,470
    Reputation
    1178
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    In Love
    Main Colour: Blue
    Secondary Colour: White
    Text: TRUMP
    Image you want on it(if any): Trump's face

    ALWAYS CONFIRM IT IS ME VIA THE MPGH VM SYSTEM BEFORE DEALING
    I WILL ONLY CONTACT MPGH USERS THROUGH SKYPE AND MPGH!
    BTC Donation - 1Lxpu1JknfGPNjxjbt8Zs77AG8LxnEfZTC
    PayPal Donation - (contact for more information)



     
    MPGH Member - 12/2012
    Realm of the Mad God Wiki Editor - 05/2014
    Donator - 03/2015 (thanks Cursed!)
    News Force (User News) - 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) - 03/2016
    News Force Editor - 08/2016
    Official Middleman - 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - 11/2016
    Minecraft Minion - 02/2017

    MUST WATCH VIDEO!

  17. #14
    Ray Donovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Tired
    When I meet the requirements, I will get one for sure!

  18. #15
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    868
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    235
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'll sort you guys out tonight.







Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Custom User Titles?
    By Kira in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 08:55 PM
  2. Custom User Titles
    By bubka3 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 07:47 PM
  3. Custom User Title [Request]
    By Czar in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 08:42 PM
  4. Updated User Titles
    By arunforce in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 05:40 PM
  5. Custom User Titles?
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 11:33 AM