Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,122
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    969
    My Mood
    In Love
    Background Colour: Navy Blue
    Text Colour: White
    Text: #1 Maxer
    Icon: https://gyazo.com/692cf84c28328ea538cd0a8bcd571aca If you could include that image between the #1 (icon) Maxer
    Swirl: Can you do one of each if its not too much too ask please? If not then just do with a swirl

    Thanks



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  2. #32
    Summer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Little Talks
    Posts
    779
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotmgstd View Post
    Background Colour: Navy Blue
    Text Colour: White
    Text: #1 Maxer
    Icon: https://gyazo.com/692cf84c28328ea538cd0a8bcd571aca If you could include that image between the #1 (icon) Maxer
    Swirl: Can you do one of each if its not too much too ask please? If not then just do with a swirl

    Thanks




    by Porter Robinson


    Check out my Graphics Shop!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Joe (04-11-2016)

  4. #33
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,122
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    969
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Capi View Post


    Looks great thanks a lot



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  5. #34
    Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,800
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Are you able to make it animated like yours?

    Looking for one that says *Turkey* then *Sandwich* then *Lover*


    Background Colour: Light Brown *Like yours*
    Text Colour: White
    Swirl: No
    Last edited by Z; 04-11-2016 at 01:38 PM.

    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  6. #35
    Summer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Little Talks
    Posts
    779
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    Are you able to make it animated like yours?

    Looking for one that says *Turkey* then *Sandwich* then *Lover*


    Background Colour: Light Brown *Like yours*
    Text Colour: White
    Swirl: No
    For animated usertitles, please refer to my thread:
    【Auau】✩GRAPHICS/GFX DESIGN✩ | ✩CHEAP✩

    by Porter Robinson


    Check out my Graphics Shop!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

    Z (04-11-2016)

  8. #36
    Summer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Little Talks
    Posts
    779
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Still doing it.

    by Porter Robinson


    Check out my Graphics Shop!

  9. #37
    XtacticTheMadGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    232
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    What to include:The image below, and put the imnage in the middle and seperate the word.
    Background Colour: (Please be as specific as possible, eg 'Dark Blue/Navy' instead of 'Blue')White
    Text: (7 Characters at max, or 8 with a reduced font size)RO*image*TMG
    Text Colour: (White is recommended)Burgandy Red ROTMG
    Icon URL:http://i.imgur.com/PY9ZV9o.png
    Swirl: (Yes/No) Can, I get one with swirl and one without? One side black, one white?
    Last edited by XtacticTheMadGod; 04-17-2016 at 06:16 PM.

  10. #38
    Summer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Little Talks
    Posts
    779
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by XtacticTheMadGod View Post
    What to include:The image below, and put the imnage in the middle and seperate the word.
    Background Colour: (Please be as specific as possible, eg 'Dark Blue/Navy' instead of 'Blue')White
    Text: (7 Characters at max, or 8 with a reduced font size)RO*image*TMG
    Text Colour: (White is recommended)Burgandy Red ROTMG
    Icon URL:http://i.imgur.com/PY9ZV9o.png
    Swirl: (Yes/No) Can, I get one with swirl and one without? One side black, one white?
    We talked over skype. Request done.

    by Porter Robinson


    Check out my Graphics Shop!

  11. #39
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,104
    Reputation
    226
    Thanks
    2,310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What to include:
    Background Colour: Gray/Black/gray
    Text: Joker
    Text Colour: Purple/Green
    Icon URL: https://d30y9cdsu7xlg0.cloudfront.net/png/91775-200.png
    Swirl: Yes
    @Capi
    Btw if possible can you put the text in the Black and the a icon in each gray

    I'm Gay

     
     




     














  12. #40
    Summer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Little Talks
    Posts
    779
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyRainbow View Post
    What to include:
    Background Colour: Gray/Black/gray
    Text: Joker
    Text Colour: Purple/Green
    Icon URL: https://d30y9cdsu7xlg0.cloudfront.net/png/91775-200.png
    Swirl: Yes
    @Capi
    Btw if possible can you put the text in the Black and the a icon in each gray
    I'm not sure if you like it:






    by Porter Robinson


    Check out my Graphics Shop!

  13. #41
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,104
    Reputation
    226
    Thanks
    2,310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Capi View Post
    I'm not sure if you like it:





    Love its thanks man

    I'm Gay

     
     




     














  14. #42
    Lemr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    ill order in the near future ^-^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Making]Custom MPGH Tags
    By Snake in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 09:12 PM
  2. [Making] Custom MPGH Tags
    By Ravallo in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 1625
    Last Post: 03-31-2016, 11:53 AM
  3. [MAKING] Custom MPGH TAGS, Signatures, or avatars.
    By Organized Chaos in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 06-09-2015, 04:10 PM
  4. [Making] Custom MPGH Tags
    By Grå in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 10-28-2014, 10:52 AM
  5. [Making] Custom MPGH Tags
    By The Conjurer in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 07:58 AM