damn this shits dank af, love the style man
    Thanks /2short

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    You need to define your tag and it's environment so you can create good lighting and have a place for your tag to exist and not in some black hole that looks smudged to hell
    Oshit the smudge police is back at it!
    #SmudgePolice #BackAtIt #NotEvenOnce

Jokes aside, his point of view is that you were unecessarily toxic when delivering your opinion... and you reply being just as toxic without adding much new information? x)
    Come on i thought you were working on your attitude!

Anyway, since i don't like replying without adding substance to the conversation, i'll take the time to CnC the second signature:

Quote Originally Posted by nick9185GR View Post
    So here is one more i just finished:
    Signature Version:
    This one is an improvement, while i don't like the black lines on top and below the actual signature, i like the splatters, especially the black one.
    I believe you could've removed the black lines and, in return, cut the image's sides, since they're mostly empty space anyway.

Again i feel the text is slightly too close to the render and the background really does not fit at all, a plain white background would've been better.
    A cool touch, since you have a big line of text saying "colours", could've been changing the render's eye to look more colorful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    Oshit the smudge police is back at it!
    #SmudgePolice #BackAtIt #NotEvenOnce

Jokes aside, his point of view is that you were unecessarily toxic when delivering your opinion... and you reply being just as toxic without adding much new information? x)
    Come on i thought you were working on your attitude!

Anyway, since i don't like replying without adding substance to the conversation, i'll take the time to CnC the second signature:

This one is an improvement, while i don't like the black lines on top and below the actual signature, i like the splatters, especially the black one.
    I believe you could've removed the black lines and, in return, cut the image's sides, since they're mostly empty space anyway.

Again i feel the text is slightly too close to the render and the background really does not fit at all, a plain white background would've been better.
    A cool touch, since you have a big line of text saying "colours", could've been changing the render's eye to look more colorful.
    I thought that the black lines would look cool :O.I will try to make one with out them to see which one I like more.About the sides yeah ...good point.And about that idea you had I fucking love it I am just sad I didn't think about it too :3.I will defently try it thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Love this guy - Best designs around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otisホ View Post
    + rep ,That guy is a god, i just told him what i want, and he did it as i said.Same idea was in my mind, thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley_cole23199 View Post
    +1 Vouch

Made me the sickest logo for business, definitely going to be doing future business with him, by far the best graphics designer I've used on mpgh so far!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rop89 View Post
    Love this guy! So chill, done an amazing job on my thread and also offer free edits? What more could you ask for! THe price was basically nothing! GOing to get him to my avatar and signature soon!

VOUCH+
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinchein View Post
    +1 for this guy, make me a logo in 2 hours ! +++ Perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    Vouch, great designs for an affordable price. Would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    voch he made me some amazing thread work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12