Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Averagent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Internship Report

    Hello everyone,

    I had to do an internship related to desktop publishing (DTP) and graphic design, I had to make a report about it. So because I'm doing a study called DTP and want to do graphic design next year I made a layout for my report. I'm curious about others their opinion about it, so I want to ask here for some feedback. The report is written in Dutch but it's not about the spelling it's about the layout and design only.

    You can find my internship report as PDF file right here: dioncreations.com/uploads/Stageverslag.pdf

    I hope this isn't related to advertisement, either way if it is, I wasn't suppose to. Just want some feedback so I can improve myself.

    I'm not sure if I posted it in the right section, because this might also belong in "Galleries" or "Showroom", if it belongs there please move it.

    Kind regards,

    Dion.

  2. #2
    TechnologyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Please have someone double-check your grammar and typo's. I think it is unprofessional to make mistakes in something you would like to be proud of.
    For instance: "Scholen & Stages
    Ik ben begonnen op R.K.B.S. de Sprong een roomskatholieke basisschool.
    Vanaf daar ben ik naar het VMBO gegaan dat toen AOC Leeuwarden
    hete. "

    A better version would be this:
    "Scholen & Stages
    Ik ben begonnen op R.K.B.S. de Sprong, een Rooms-Katholieke basisschool.
    Vanaf de Sprong ben ik naar het VMBO gegaan, dat toen der tijd AOC Leeuwarden
    heette. "

    I dont know how much you value these things in your report. Other than that, it looks nice and clean.

  3. #3
    flex1178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,352
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    480
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    lol I actually tried to read it and it took me a bit to realize it was in dutch(I think)
    NightOwl 4 life


  4. #4
    Averagent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnologyZ View Post
    Please have someone double-check your grammar and typo's. I think it is unprofessional to make mistakes in something you would like to be proud of.
    For instance: "Scholen & Stages
    Ik ben begonnen op R.K.B.S. de Sprong een roomskatholieke basisschool.
    Vanaf daar ben ik naar het VMBO gegaan dat toen AOC Leeuwarden
    hete. "

    A better version would be this:
    "Scholen & Stages
    Ik ben begonnen op R.K.B.S. de Sprong, een Rooms-Katholieke basisschool.
    Vanaf de Sprong ben ik naar het VMBO gegaan, dat toen der tijd AOC Leeuwarden
    heette. "

    I dont know how much you value these things in your report. Other than that, it looks nice and clean.
    Thank you for your feedback, I'll will change it right away.

    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    lol I actually tried to read it and it took me a bit to realize it was in dutch(I think)
    Dutch isn't the best language to learn. It is not the easiest language either. But it's funny you tried

  5. #5
    Ekko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tavern Brawl
    Posts
    567
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    162
    Nice work bro, I guess you used InDesign
    I would change the grey to white, or at least some different shade of grey (try some more blue-ish shade of grey), doesn't make the stuff pop-up.
    Overall great work.







  6. #6
    Averagent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanh View Post
    Nice work bro, I guess you used InDesign
    I would change the grey to white, or at least some different shade of grey (try some more blue-ish shade of grey), doesn't make the stuff pop-up.
    Overall great work.
    Thank you for the feedback, I will look into it.

    Yes, I used InDesign and Photoshop to change the images to CMYK and 300 PPI so when it's ready it can be printed around 100 times.

  7. #7
    Ekko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tavern Brawl
    Posts
    567
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Averagent View Post
    Thank you for the feedback, I will look into it.

    Yes, I used InDesign and Photoshop to change the images to CMYK and 300 PPI so when it's ready it can be printed around 100 times.
    Nice, I'm planning on making one too, for my college application.







  8. #8
    Averagent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanh View Post
    Nice, I'm planning on making one too, for my college application.
    I also made a resume for a job couple weeks ago, the man (who's my boss now) said he didn't even read it. He was so interested due to my creativity that he hired my immediately.

  9. #9
    Ekko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tavern Brawl
    Posts
    567
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Averagent View Post
    I also made a resume for a job couple weeks ago, the man (who's my boss now) said he didn't even read it. He was so interested due to my creativity that he hired my immediately.
    Sound good. Can you show us? Would like to see more of your work.







  10. #10
    Matthew_Rotmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,022
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by Averagent View Post
    I also made a resume for a job couple weeks ago, the man (who's my boss now) said he didn't even read it. He was so interested due to my creativity that he hired my immediately.
    If only it was that easy lol.

  11. #11
    japkop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nice work. What program do you use ?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to japkop For This Useful Post:

    Trol553 (06-29-2016)

  13. #12
    RiceAndDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    anus
    Posts
    1,078
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Rotmg View Post
    If only it was that easy lol.
    It is that easy lol

  14. #13
    japkop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Cool work bro. U can make other design.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to japkop For This Useful Post:

    Trol553 (06-29-2016)

Similar Threads

  1. Colbert Report, Funny?
    By Mikeck901323 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 01:39 AM
  2. To all noobs thinking about reporting a hack as a virus
    By ace76543 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 11:23 AM
  3. reports say
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 05:35 PM
  4. The Colbert Report
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 01:13 AM
  5. News report about the piratebay raid.. etc
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 09:32 PM