Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Cool Feeling rusty, what do you guys think? [Showcase]

Just a showcase of some of my work, leave your thoughts on it below Feel free to criticize

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I like the fact that these are quite clean but some of them are kinda too empty for me.Overall i like them good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Love this guy - Best designs around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otisホ View Post
    + rep ,That guy is a god, i just told him what i want, and he did it as i said.Same idea was in my mind, thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley_cole23199 View Post
    +1 Vouch

Made me the sickest logo for business, definitely going to be doing future business with him, by far the best graphics designer I've used on mpgh so far!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rop89 View Post
    Love this guy! So chill, done an amazing job on my thread and also offer free edits? What more could you ask for! THe price was basically nothing! GOing to get him to my avatar and signature soon!

VOUCH+
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinchein View Post
    +1 for this guy, make me a logo in 2 hours ! +++ Perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    Vouch, great designs for an affordable price. Would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    voch he made me some amazing thread work!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by nick9185GR View Post
    I like the fact that these are quite clean but some of them are kinda too empty for me.Overall i like them good job!
    Probably because I never know what to add in them

Thanks
    I really like the CS:GO one!

Thanks
    Holy jesus, these are insane! 10/10!
    Will you release them?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    I really like the CS:GO one!
    My friend and I had a contest on who can make the better banner from scratch in under ten minutes and that is what I came up with Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KatPH View Post
    Holy jesus, these are insane! 10/10!
    Will you release them?
    No, sorry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Amazing work bro, love it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I love how clean they are, nice work

Thanks
    They have this good flow and they are pretty simple, which looks good, but imo some of them lack things to be added, kinda way 2 empty, but realy well done, they look realy smooth to the eye

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Where's what i think:

First and foremost, the image has a low quality due to the file type you chose, next time you should export it as png to avoid quality loss.

Anyway, the showcase's design is slick, i like the dark background, the "freelance" logo has a great shape but terrible edges.
    One nitpicky thing: the S of "graphics" is a little off compared to the S in "elie's", i would've preferred to see the text either centered or resized to the same width.
    Altho, the initiative to use a different color on the second line is good.

First artwork: It's clean, i like it, however it also feels empty.

Second artwork: This one has a very strong flow and a good color choice, by leaving the background blue and green with a red logo in the middle.
    However, the H of 'xyph' has a similiar color to the background, i feel that if the logo (alongside the text) was moved slightly to the left, while cutting some on the empty space on the right, it would've been better.

Third artwork: I like the texture of the logo, the subtle grey-pink gradient really improves the background.
    It's the kind of artwork that you may find on fancy websites.
    By the way, i'm trying to figure out wether you used a radial gradient in the top right corner using light pink->grey or a linear gradient going from the bottom-left corner to the top-right corner. ;D

Fourth artwork: Probably my favourite, i really like the background and the logo's texture.
    If some of the particles that are present in the background were to be put on top of the logo i would be even more pleased. =)

Fifth artwork: Nice text (this one does have the particles ), i really like how the 'xyphree' part turned out.
    However, the colors are weak with this one.

Sixth artwork: The text is *really* good, i really like it, however i am not a fan of the rest of the artwork: the kind-of transparent area behind the text doesn't look appealing to me, nor all the blue.

Summary:
    Overall, the canvas is too big which makes the artworks feel empty at times.
    The design, especially where logos and text are involved, is pretty slick.
    For the most part colors are good, sometimes you forgot to change it up (last two).

Remember to use lossless files for this kind of stuff, i feel like you could make great websites (either alone if you know how to code them or together with someone who can).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to IV2B For This Useful Post:

pipperpipper (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    Where's what i think:

First and foremost, the image has a low quality due to the file type you chose, next time you should export it as png to avoid quality loss.

Anyway, the showcase's design is slick, i like the dark background, the "freelance" logo has a great shape but terrible edges.
    One nitpicky thing: the S of "graphics" is a little off compared to the S in "elie's", i would've preferred to see the text either centered or resized to the same width.
    Altho, the initiative to use a different color on the second line is good.

First artwork: It's clean, i like it, however it also feels empty.

Second artwork: This one has a very strong flow and a good color choice, by leaving the background blue and green with a red logo in the middle.
    However, the H of 'xyph' has a similiar color to the background, i feel that if the logo (alongside the text) was moved slightly to the left, while cutting some on the empty space on the right, it would've been better.

Third artwork: I like the texture of the logo, the subtle grey-pink gradient really improves the background.
    It's the kind of artwork that you may find on fancy websites.
    By the way, i'm trying to figure out wether you used a radial gradient in the top right corner using light pink->grey or a linear gradient going from the bottom-left corner to the top-right corner. ;D

Fourth artwork: Probably my favourite, i really like the background and the logo's texture.
    If some of the particles that are present in the background were to be put on top of the logo i would be even more pleased. =)

Fifth artwork: Nice text (this one does have the particles ), i really like how the 'xyphree' part turned out.
    However, the colors are weak with this one.

Sixth artwork: The text is *really* good, i really like it, however i am not a fan of the rest of the artwork: the kind-of transparent area behind the text doesn't look appealing to me, nor all the blue.

Summary:
    Overall, the canvas is too big which makes the artworks feel empty at times.
    The design, especially where logos and text are involved, is pretty slick.
    For the most part colors are good, sometimes you forgot to change it up (last two).

Remember to use lossless files for this kind of stuff, i feel like you could make great websites (either alone if you know how to code them or together with someone who can).
    Thank you so much for this man! The image quality is horrendous because all I did was cut out and resize the banners to fit the frame/align them

I honestly never know what to add into these, I have probably made over 30 where I am just at a lost and don't know what could look nice. Also making the text or background (depends what I'm working with) is a very weak spot for me, as in I wouldn't know what to do and thus results in it looking empty haha.

The fourth one is also my favorite, I had a different variation but I think that the one in the op looks way nicer.
    The gradient? Honestly, I forgot what I did. It sure was a gradient of some sort

Yeah, I would have made the background images of that last one way less popping out, too late now I guess!

Thanks again for this though, appreciated it!

Thanks
    Dude this stuff is really good! Do you sell your work somewhere?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by shamwow10101 View Post
    Dude this stuff is really good! Do you sell your work somewhere?
    Yep, right here is my shop

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by pipperpipper View Post
    Thank you so much for this man! The image quality is horrendous because all I did was cut out and resize the banners to fit the frame/align them

I honestly never know what to add into these, I have probably made over 30 where I am just at a lost and don't know what could look nice. Also making the text or background (depends what I'm working with) is a very weak spot for me, as in I wouldn't know what to do and thus results in it looking empty haha.

The fourth one is also my favorite, I had a different variation but I think that the one in the op looks way nicer.
    The gradient? Honestly, I forgot what I did. It sure was a gradient of some sort

Yeah, I would have made the background images of that last one way less popping out, too late now I guess!

Thanks again for this though, appreciated it!
    If you feel like you could use some suggestions on the spot i wouldn't mind at all, asking opinions to friends sure works for me. ^,^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    If you feel like you could use some suggestions on the spot i wouldn't mind at all, asking opinions to friends sure works for me. ^,^
    Got a skype? I could probably bug you with stuff on there haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast