Thread: Project 72.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Adrenaline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visual Studio
    Posts
    1,132
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    500
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It looks nice! 8/10

  2. #17
    BrentL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Nice dude, they looks really really cool!

  3. #18
    AxoPax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Wow nice GFX

  4. #19
    Cloud Anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    716
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks for the CnC guys.







     


    Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Love this guy - Best designs around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otisホ View Post
    + rep ,That guy is a god, i just told him what i want, and he did it as i said.Same idea was in my mind, thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley_cole23199 View Post
    +1 Vouch

    Made me the sickest logo for business, definitely going to be doing future business with him, by far the best graphics designer I've used on mpgh so far!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rop89 View Post
    Love this guy! So chill, done an amazing job on my thread and also offer free edits? What more could you ask for! THe price was basically nothing! GOing to get him to my avatar and signature soon!

    VOUCH+
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinchein View Post
    +1 for this guy, make me a logo in 2 hours ! +++ Perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    Vouch, great designs for an affordable price. Would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    voch he made me some amazing thread work!

  5. #20
    cargarzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Those tags look sick! I have the same vector lines pack that you're using in the first one but I never thought of using them like that

  6. #21
    Cloud Anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    716
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cargarzar View Post
    Those tags look sick! I have the same vector lines pack that you're using in the first one but I never thought of using them like that
    xD thank you mate.Tbh it's the first time I ever used it never did this style before but it was quite fun making it.

  7. #22
    ultrawtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    667
    I like the 2nd much more

  8. #23
    MCOROTMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    22
    Left bottom side of guitar is kinda too dark to see but other than that i love the sorta "pop" it has

  9. #24

  10. #25
    benawesome100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    wow damn. Looks really nice.

  11. #26
    megasync597's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    looks good

  12. #27
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    For sure some nice art. I can see why you may have some issues with the text, but it's no big deal. Nice job .

  13. #28
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,539
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by nick9185GR View Post
    I made these 2 like 2-3 days ago and i didn't want to post them at first but then i thought i wanted to take some good CnC back.Which happens from times to times .
    So yeah here you go:









    NOTE: I really hate the text in the second one >.<




    yo this shit honestly looks clean as fuck. keep it up.

  14. #29
    Cloud Anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    716
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    yo this shit honestly looks clean as fuck. keep it up.
    Thanks mate i always try to improve.







     


    Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Love this guy - Best designs around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otisホ View Post
    + rep ,That guy is a god, i just told him what i want, and he did it as i said.Same idea was in my mind, thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley_cole23199 View Post
    +1 Vouch

    Made me the sickest logo for business, definitely going to be doing future business with him, by far the best graphics designer I've used on mpgh so far!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rop89 View Post
    Love this guy! So chill, done an amazing job on my thread and also offer free edits? What more could you ask for! THe price was basically nothing! GOing to get him to my avatar and signature soon!

    VOUCH+
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinchein View Post
    +1 for this guy, make me a logo in 2 hours ! +++ Perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    Vouch, great designs for an affordable price. Would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    voch he made me some amazing thread work!

  15. #30
    Whitshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    The first one is.. not my style but I like the Pikachu signature. Good Job on that!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Uptime Project
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 05:16 PM
  2. Survival project
    By shakib in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 05:09 PM
  3. Only in death are we no longer part of Project Spam
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 10:16 PM
  4. Need help with a personal project: Hacking NavyField
    By Slinky in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 02:23 PM
  5. Project 8 - Taking Suggetions for Text.
    By sf0d in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 09:39 PM