View Poll Results: Which one is the best? VOTE NAO

Voters
81. This poll is closed
  • Trunky

    9 11.11%
  • Kamifag

    4 4.94%
  • BSG.Flash

    2 2.47%
  • Ryan

    3 3.70%
  • Liz

    17 20.99%
  • Narufag

    4 4.94%
  • Hotdog393

    2 2.47%
  • Snowolf

    1 1.23%
  • scrcw

    1 1.23%
  • Synysterfag

    2 2.47%
  • Axel

    1 1.23%
  • HiddenTalent

    4 4.94%
  • Heath

    4 4.94%
  • +dd.Shift

    9 11.11%
  • maddoc

    0 0%
  • Aznfag

    1 1.23%
  • Haze

    2 2.47%
  • MooseyMoose

    7 8.64%
  • Czar-Salad

    4 4.94%
  • Failtown

    0 0%
  • wid0wer

    1 1.23%
  • *******************

    0 0%
  • Headsup

    2 2.47%
  • lucacis799

    1 1.23%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 158
  1. #136
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
    We don't rip, those renders and c4d's are made and created for us to use, with permission.
    What part of that is ripping?
    Here's the rippers

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/8-graphics...do-ripper.html
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/8-graphics...pi-ripper.html
    You're telling me you get permission to render the images you render and the pictures you use to make your sigs? Bullshit

  2. #137
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    No you noob.
    Sites like PlanetRenders are sites where renders are made for us graphic program users to use.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  3. #138
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,076
    My Mood
    Amused
    Firstly i dont have an atrtists eye so my vote is purley based on theme
    Go Hotdog393!!! you can do it!

  4. #139
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
    No you noob.
    Sites like PlanetRenders are sites where renders are made for us graphic program users to use.
    So you're telling me EVERYONE in this section gets ALL of their renders from those sites. If so, you need to look again because that is not the case. If Ive ever asked any of you to make me a sig and I gave you a picture to use, you're a ripper. Thats about 60% of you right there.

    Ban them?

  5. #140
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I USE STOCKS FOOL.

    NOW QTF NIGGA BOI.

  6. #141
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    No not like that.
    A lot of people get their stuff from google, which are pictures from the internet which are obviously put out to use.
    Dorado ripped someone elses work without permission, a signature, not a stock or a render.
    So basically you should ban yourself if you see it that way because I'm guessing you've used a lot of graphic things without permission of the makers.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  7. #142
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
    No not like that.
    A lot of people get their stuff from google, which are pictures from the internet which are obviously put out to use.
    Dorado ripped someone elses work without permission, a signature, not a stock or a render.
    So basically you should ban yourself if you see it that way because I'm guessing you've used a lot of graphic things without permission of the makers.
    /facepalm

    If you can't see the connection by now i've lost hope for you.

  8. #143
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Get liz to explain it for you, she does graphics, she'll know what I mean.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  9. #144
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Czar halp, down syndrome alert

  10. #145
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    I agree with both on this one..

    I do make an attempt to get permission from the actual artists.
    But..
    When you get stocks from sites like 4 chan and random google image searching it rarely works out. Also, I like to use personal stocks.

    If you were in a similar situation you would realize that its near impossible to get permission EVERY TIME and sometimes you can't force yourself to give up that perfect stock or render.

    There is a fine line.

    Yes, I am a ripper.. but I know where to stop.

  11. #146
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    I agree with both on this one..

    I do make an attempt to get permission from the actual artists.
    But..
    When you get stocks from sites like 4 chan and random google image searching it rarely works out. Also, I like to use personal stocks.

    If you were in a similar situation you would realize that its near impossible to get permission EVERY TIME and sometimes you can't force yourself to give up that perfect stock or render.

    There is a fine line.

    Yes, I am a ripper.. but I know where to stop.
    The first step is admitting it. Im proud of you.

  12. #147
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    The first step is admitting it. Im proud of you.
    But its insanely impractical to try and deal with strictly shit you have gotten permission to use.

  13. #148
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post


    But its insanely impractical to try and deal with strictly shit you have gotten permission to use.
    Yeah I understand, still, fact is fact.

    Although its not accepted, its troof.

  14. #149
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Yeah I understand, still, fact is fact.

    Although its not accepted, its troof.
    I accepted it long ago.
    (similar convo with the last graphics team)

  15. #150
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Troof ish shtoopid. But I is rippers too. But I has stock packs. See?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SOTW #28 Voting Thread
    By Doc in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 01:25 AM
  2. SOTW #25 Voting Thread - Game Characters
    By Kyle in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 12:10 PM
  3. SOTW #20 Voting Thread
    By Kyle in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 05:02 AM
  4. SOTW 20 VOTING THREAD
    By OO7 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 04:27 PM
  5. SOTW #17 Voting Thread
    By Kyle in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 03:56 AM