Thread: compare

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480

    compare



    is it bad that i compare you to her?

    every move she makes, my mind flickers back to you. the way she walks makes me miss the way you couldn't in your heels. the way she looks in my eyes makes me think about the way your green ones once held me captive. the way she pouts whens he doesn't get her way makes me think about they way you stuck your tongue out instead. the way she kisses me.. i don't think it will ever compare to yours. and the way she loves me, it's nothing at all like what we had.

    i don't know. maybe it's just time. i hate thinking about you when i should be thinking about her, because i want to love her and move past you. but, damn you're like a tattoo. i still can't get you off my mind after all this time.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Organized Chaos (07-08-2016)

  3. #2
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The poem/writing is good. The photo is pretty cool too, but it's not really anything impressive.

  4. #3
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post
    The poem/writing is good. The photo is pretty cool too, but it's not really anything impressive.
    what do you mean "impressive"?? didn't say it was impressive or not lmao.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Gaar (07-08-2016)

  6. #4
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    what do you mean "impressive"?? didn't say it was impressive or not lmao.
    Well I figured you wanted the image to be the focal point of the thread, because this is the Art & Graphic Design section.

  7. #5
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post


    Well I figured you wanted the image to be the focal point of the thread, because this is the Art & Graphic Design section.
    if you haven't seen the "tag" it says poetry, the image meaning nothing to the poetry. i myself wanted to use an image, it relates nothing to the writing written in the quoted text...

    poetry is an art form in itself, it doesn't have to be an "image" to be art.

    i highly recommend getting a new fucking brain that's smarter.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Gaar (07-08-2016)

  9. #6
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,368
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    ya ok corey
    u stalker now?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Organized Chaos For This Useful Post:

    goddamnit23 (07-08-2016)

  11. #7
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    if you haven't seen the "tag" it says poetry, the image meaning nothing to the poetry. i myself wanted to use an image, it relates nothing to the writing written in the quoted text...

    poetry is an art form in itself, it doesn't have to be an "image" to be art.

    i highly recommend getting a new fucking brain that's smarter.
    If you chose to put together an image and your poem, then why did you choose a meaningless photo that has no relation with the text itself?
    I'm absolutely fine when you say the poem is what matters, don't get me wrong.

    Anyway, as far as the poetry itself goes, i didn't expect you to write in prose?
    I don't know, at least blank verses maybe? As in "poetry written in regular, metrical, but unrhymed, lines".
    I'm personally not in love with the words you used either, it seems something a teenager would write after he takes a fancy.

  12. #8
    ultrawtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    668
    poem is alright but kinda hard to read.
    girl is 10/10

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to ultrawtf For This Useful Post:

    goddamnit23 (07-08-2016)

  14. #9
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,939
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    673
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The girl is fucking awesome.
    I liked the poetry too.


    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

    goddamnit23 (07-08-2016)

  16. #10
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    If you chose to put together an image and your poem, then why did you choose a meaningless photo that has no relation with the text itself?
    I'm absolutely fine when you say the poem is what matters, don't get me wrong.

    Anyway, as far as the poetry itself goes, i didn't expect you to write in prose?
    I don't know, at least blank verses maybe? As in "poetry written in regular, metrical, but unrhymed, lines".
    I'm personally not in love with the words you used either, it seems something a teenager would write after he takes a fancy.
    i have come to the conclusion that people like yourself is actually dumb.

    i honestly have no fucking idea what you mean dude...

    I chose that photo because i didn't have a photo for the poem? yeah i could've searched on google for an image relating to the poem, but i didn't. why? if people didn't like the poem like yourself, you can enjoy a fine ass chica m8. regarding the poetry itself? am i suppose to "rhymed lines" or "metrical lines" etc? fuck no, if you read the #5 reply you'd understand that poetry is an art form in my opinion atleast, look at it from that perspective maybe? you can create art however you fucking please, it's YOUR art dude, i expressed my emotions and feelings etc through words, which is again an art form, i don't need to rhyme if didn't want to.

    please understand, if not don't reply on poetry anymore, saves us time
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  17. #11
    Michel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    100
    Finally something useful found on MPGH
    Leave the text away though.

  18. #12
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    i have come to the conclusion that people like yourself is actually dumb.

    i honestly have no fucking idea what you mean dude...

    I chose that photo because i didn't have a photo for the poem? yeah i could've searched on google for an image relating to the poem, but i didn't. why? if people didn't like the poem like yourself, you can enjoy a fine ass chica m8. regarding the poetry itself? am i suppose to "rhymed lines" or "metrical lines" etc? fuck no, if you read the #5 reply you'd understand that poetry is an art form in my opinion atleast, look at it from that perspective maybe? you can create art however you fucking please, it's YOUR art dude, i expressed my emotions and feelings etc through words, which is again an art form, i don't need to rhyme if didn't want to.

    please understand, if not don't reply on poetry anymore, saves us time
    Chill out, all i'm saying is that you didn't need a photo to go along with the poem, thus choosing a meaningless one makes for a meaningless decision aswell.
    As for the metric, no; i just expected it to not be in prose, it's literally a matter of pressing enter after each dot if you want, i'm not asking you to follow any rule as i said earlier.

    You know what i think about the words you used already, i'm surprised you did not comment on that part rather than calling me dumb.

  19. #13
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,131
    Reputation
    942
    Thanks
    1,173
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Both are relaly nice, I do have to admit the girl might be better than the poet but it pretty dam good. Flows right and it makes sense to a point.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Logic (07-10-2016)

  21. #14
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    Both are relaly nice, I do have to admit the girl might be better than the poet but it pretty dam good. Flows right and it makes sense to a point.
    thanks man.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help]Compare Values in .txt[Solved]
    By ppl2pass in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 08:20 AM
  2. comparing guns
    By Hahne in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 02:19 PM
  3. File Comparator
    By why06 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 08:38 AM
  4. Compare the Habamon.com
    By kelechi96 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:47 PM
  5. Gun Compare Chart About The New Weapons
    By penrd in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 02:01 PM