Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    326
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Changing backgrounds

    Will to change backgrounds in letters / numbers something like this, if you want ill do it
    Original:
    Edited:
    or
    Original:
    Edited:
    or
    Original:
    Edited:

    Gay




     










  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheJoker For This Useful Post:

    _NightWare (07-14-2016)

  3. #2
    Cloud Anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    722
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I wanted to say that i believe its a great idea but i feel like you didn't pick the right wallpapers these ones doesn't look that great with the "effect" you did.But again i believe its really helpful for people how want something similar to this and can't do it congrats and thanks for contributing to the community.







     


    Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Love this guy - Best designs around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otisホ View Post
    + rep ,That guy is a god, i just told him what i want, and he did it as i said.Same idea was in my mind, thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley_cole23199 View Post
    +1 Vouch

    Made me the sickest logo for business, definitely going to be doing future business with him, by far the best graphics designer I've used on mpgh so far!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rop89 View Post
    Love this guy! So chill, done an amazing job on my thread and also offer free edits? What more could you ask for! THe price was basically nothing! GOing to get him to my avatar and signature soon!

    VOUCH+
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinchein View Post
    +1 for this guy, make me a logo in 2 hours ! +++ Perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    Vouch, great designs for an affordable price. Would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    voch he made me some amazing thread work!

  4. #3
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    326
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by nick9185GR View Post
    I wanted to say that i believe its a great idea but i feel like you didn't pick the right wallpapers these ones doesn't look that great with the "effect" you did.But again i believe its really helpful for people how want something similar to this and can't do it congrats and thanks for contributing to the community.
    thanks i just picked these out of a 12k background dump
    the dump V
    http://imgur.com/gallery/abaz1

    Gay




     










  5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheJoker For This Useful Post:

    Stitch (07-14-2016)

  6. #4
    Cloud Anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    722
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    thanks i just picked these out of a 12k background dump
    the dump V
    http://imgur.com/gallery/abaz1
    Omg amazing wallpapers for real....thanks for sharing mate!







     


    Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Love this guy - Best designs around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otisホ View Post
    + rep ,That guy is a god, i just told him what i want, and he did it as i said.Same idea was in my mind, thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley_cole23199 View Post
    +1 Vouch

    Made me the sickest logo for business, definitely going to be doing future business with him, by far the best graphics designer I've used on mpgh so far!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rop89 View Post
    Love this guy! So chill, done an amazing job on my thread and also offer free edits? What more could you ask for! THe price was basically nothing! GOing to get him to my avatar and signature soon!

    VOUCH+
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinchein View Post
    +1 for this guy, make me a logo in 2 hours ! +++ Perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    Vouch, great designs for an affordable price. Would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    voch he made me some amazing thread work!

  7. #5
    Stitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    785
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    768
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks fr the dank wallpapers @Mister J
    But nah there's some pretty dope ones in there.

  8. #6
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,413
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    Will to change backgrounds in letters / numbers something like this, if you want ill do it
    try lowering the brightness of the picture and increasing the contrast, it should look better.

  9. #7
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,173
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    227
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Question: why don't you make a little tutorial instead of doing it yourself for others?
    I mean, the effect is very simple, the hardest part is the text since you have to fine tune it for each image...

  10. #8
    ultrawtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,051
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    688
    they look okay but originals look much better

  11. #9
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    326
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post


    try lowering the brightness of the picture and increasing the contrast, it should look better.
    made this myself

    Gay




     










  12. #10
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,413
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,653
    try it with the Pokemon one.

  13. #11
    megasync597's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    amazing wallpapers

  14. #12
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,127
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    is it having a wallpaper with a bunch of random letters and overlaying the picture and subtracting all the pixels that are in the picture and not in the text? It looks really cool, might use that effect for a work at some point.

    Nice wallpapers man.


    Here, I gave it a shot:


    If I had the text background or some kind of brush you have it'd look a lot cooler, oh well I'm a bit busy.

    Edit: wow that actually looks pretty shit. I'll get a more densely-packed text bg in a little, but gotta work on HW stuff.

    Last edited by Lift; 07-21-2016 at 02:30 AM.

  15. #13
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,508
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    imo the originals were better. the numbers and the text was a bit extra.

  16. #14
    Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,150
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,680
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Does this cost, please teach me sensei!
    BTC Address | Be sure to use this adress to prevent scammers!
    "On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it." -Jules Renard

     
    Joined: 04-06-2016
    Premium: 09-25-2016


    Contact me via ||



    Shops/Services/Accounts


  17. #15
    Tubbsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i really like that effect! good idea

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] How to change Background Color on ControlSchemes?!
    By Lennox_3 in forum ArmA 3 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2015, 01:15 PM
  2. [Tutorial] How to change background music in 4D1 MW 2 after last patch
    By nekromantik in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2013, 11:06 PM
  3. Change backgrounds using spammers
    By Waeldarkknight in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 10:55 AM
  4. Change Background
    By stve99 in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 12:46 AM
  5. Change Background Music (sry if already posted)
    By sharkzfan in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 04:38 PM