Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,160
    Reputation
    989
    Thanks
    1,185
    My Mood
    Hungover

    Signature of the Month #1 | SOTM Submission | $10 prize


    Theme of the month: [FREESTYLE]

    Prize for the 1st SOTM Event is $10 brought to you by @Dynasty.
    (PayPal or GiftCards can chosen by the Winner)




    * Please use the code below to submit your entry *
    Code:
    [.SOTW=Name]Image URL[/SOTW]


    Event will last 20 - 22 days. Voting thread will be posted 1 week before the next
    SOTM Submission thread is created. Make sure to post your submission before
    the deadline, there will be no exceptions.

    The winner(s) will be featured throughout each edition of the news for that month.


    Entry Thread - Start Date: July 15, 2016 | End Date: August 5, 2016
    Voting Thread - Start Date: August 6, 2016 | End Date: August 15, 2016


    Please remember to vote fairly. Staff or shiny tags have nothing to do with
    any of the entries. Lets try to make this as fair as possible for everyone.


    Sticky Please
    @Flengo @Mayion @Hero


    If you have any questions contact:
    @Dynasty

  2. #2
    pipperpipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the deepest, darkest of memerland.
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Name: pipperpipper
    Date: 07/15/16
    Ocean Splatter
    Ocean Splatter
    I have read the rules pertaining to this week's Sig of the Week Competition, and would like to enter my image above. I acknowledge that it I vote for my own work when the poll is posted, I will be disqualified
    [Direct Link To Image]
     

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to pipperpipper For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dynasty (07-16-2016)

  4. #3
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,112
    Reputation
    226
    Thanks
    2,301
    My Mood
    Angelic
    this prob wont win but made this today for my shop so i guess ill submit it to this yolo
    Name: Mister J
    Date : July 16, 2016
    Graphic Shop Signature
    Graphic Shop Signature
    I have read the rules pertaining to this week's Sig of the Week Competition, and would like to enter my image above. I acknowledge that it I vote for my own work when the poll is posted, I will be disqualified
    [Direct Link To Image]
    Last edited by TheJoker; 07-17-2016 at 12:51 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheJoker For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dynasty (07-17-2016)

  6. #4
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,160
    Reputation
    989
    Thanks
    1,185
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    this prob wont win but made this today for my shop so i guess ill submit it to this yolo
    Please edit your entry and add the following code: [.SOTW=Name]Image URL[/SOTW]

  7. #5
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,112
    Reputation
    226
    Thanks
    2,301
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    Please edit your entry and add the following code: [.SOTW=Name]Image URL[/SOTW]
    ight i will

  8. #6
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Pure Fizz
    Pure Fizz
    I have read the rules pertaining to this week's Sig of the Week Competition, and would like to enter my image above. I acknowledge that it I vote for my own work when the poll is posted, I will be disqualified
    [Direct Link To Image]
    Last edited by IV2B; 07-17-2016 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Removed aknowledged information

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to IV2B For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dynasty (08-05-2016)

  10. #7
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,160
    Reputation
    989
    Thanks
    1,185
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    Pure Fizz
    Pure Fizz
    I have read the rules pertaining to this week's Sig of the Week Competition, and would like to enter my image above. I acknowledge that it I vote for my own work when the poll is posted, I will be disqualified
    [Direct Link To Image]


    If it matters, there's a typo in the first requirement (sug must no[t] exceed) and one in the rules (aniamtion)
    If possible resize the thread image: after a certain treshold it's resized automatically and a ugly yellow bar pops up at the top, by resizing its width you would fix the yellow bar without changing how it looks.
    Type will be fixed, I`ll post resized thread design tomorrow as well. We were in a hurry to post the thread today.
    Thanks for letting me know.

    Good Luck!

  11. #8
    ᴁnema's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    193
    Wisdom
    Wisdom
    I have read the rules pertaining to this week's Sig of the Week Competition, and would like to enter my image above. I acknowledge that it I vote for my own work when the poll is posted, I will be disqualified
    [Direct Link To Image]



    keeping it simple with black and white. I suck at this but had fun making it
    Last edited by ᴁnema; 07-17-2016 at 06:23 AM.



  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ᴁnema For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dynasty (07-17-2016),NiBrA88 (08-10-2016)

  13. #9
    scumTown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴁnema View Post
    Wisdom
    Wisdom
    I have read the rules pertaining to this week's Sig of the Week Competition, and would like to enter my image above. I acknowledge that it I vote for my own work when the poll is posted, I will be disqualified
    [Direct Link To Image]



    keeping it simple with black and white. I suck at this but had fun making it
    I dig this. Can't really put my finger on what I like about it, but I think its great! Maybe a bit too dark in certain areas, but great work man!

    I think ima have a shot at this when I get some time, seems like it could be fun. It will also give me a chance to get to improve my skills and get to know the art community of MPGH as well.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to scumTown For This Useful Post:

    ᴁnema (07-21-2016)

  15. #10
    ᴁnema's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by scumTown View Post
    I dig this. Can't really put my finger on what I like about it, but I think its great! Maybe a bit too dark in certain areas, but great work man!

    I think ima have a shot at this when I get some time, seems like it could be fun. It will also give me a chance to get to improve my skills and get to know the art community of MPGH as well.

    really? You really like it that much. Thanks I though I wasn't even good enough at this to participate (I dont even use photoshop)



  16. #11
    scumTown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴁnema View Post



    really? You really like it that much. Thanks I though I wasn't even good enough at this to participate (I dont even use photoshop)
    Yeah man, it ties in with your current signature and profile picture and I'm loving them as well. Should maybe add some selective colouring into your design. Sorry if you are not allowed to give advice or make changes once uploaded. But if this is the case then you can at least have it to say you've done it and improved a little. No such thing as not good enough man. Yeah there's going to be people better than you, but that's the case for everything. The only person you should ever be competing with is yourself. If your next design is better than you last then your doing something right. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't listen to constructive criticism. Just don't let anyone put you down. What did you use to create this?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to scumTown For This Useful Post:

    ᴁnema (07-21-2016)

  18. #12
    ᴁnema's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by scumTown View Post
    Yeah man, it ties in with your current signature and profile picture and I'm loving them as well. Should maybe add some selective colouring into your design. Sorry if you are not allowed to give advice or make changes once uploaded. But if this is the case then you can at least have it to say you've done it and improved a little. No such thing as not good enough man. Yeah there's going to be people better than you, but that's the case for everything. The only person you should ever be competing with is yourself. If your next design is better than you last then your doing something right. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't listen to constructive criticism. Just don't let anyone put you down. What did you use to create this?
    Thanks for that. I think I'm not allowed to change it but thats fine. I just wanted to give it a try.

    The program I use for this is called "photofiltre"



  19. #13
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴁnema View Post


    Thanks for that. I think I'm not allowed to change it but thats fine. I just wanted to give it a try.

    The program I use for this is called "photofiltre"
    I think you're allowed to change it as long as you only keep one submission and as long as you don't exceed the deadline, rules don't mention wether or not you're able to change it.

    Personally i like the smudge you've made for the background (altho i think you missed a stroke on the top left corner), however i'm not a fan of the sig itself due to how dark it is. If it wasn't for the background it'd be terrible (try to imagine the same image with a completely black background...bleagh).

  20. #14
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,371
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴁnema View Post


    Thanks for that. I think I'm not allowed to change it but thats fine. I just wanted to give it a try.

    The program I use for this is called "photofiltre"
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    I think you're allowed to change it as long as you only keep one submission and as long as you don't exceed the deadline, rules don't mention wether or not you're able to change it.

    Personally i like the smudge you've made for the background (altho i think you missed a stroke on the top left corner), however i'm not a fan of the sig itself due to how dark it is. If it wasn't for the background it'd be terrible (try to imagine the same image with a completely black background...bleagh).
    If you guys could please try to refrain from posting comments here
    It's suppose to be strictly for submissions
    - my comment
    Thanks!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Organized Chaos For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dynasty (07-22-2016)

  22. #15
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,160
    Reputation
    989
    Thanks
    1,185
    My Mood
    Hungover
    @ᴁnema @IV2B @scumTown

    Please refrain from posting on this thread. If you have questions feel free to contact me and I`ll answer them as soon as possible.
    You have 24 hours to edit your post. Once you can`t edit your post, you can no longer edit your entry.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

    scumTown (07-22-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Graphic Art] Signature of the Week #1 | SOTW Submission | $10 prize
    By Gaar in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-16-2016, 02:20 PM
  2. Signature of the Week #2
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 10:00 AM
  3. Signature of the Week #1 Voting Booth
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 10:11 AM
  4. Signature of the Week #1
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 09:29 PM
  5. Rules: Signature of the Week
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 01:04 PM