Thread: KILLLLUA TAG

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Axeon1g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    KILLLLUA TAG

    If you don't know how to C&C DON'T BOTHER SHIT POSTING. Unless you can provide CONSTRUCTIVE criticism that can actually benefit me in getting better. Fuck off, really.

    Finished 2016-08-24 - Killua_01.

    No Border

  2. #2
    Axeon1g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Bump for some comments and criticism on the newer tag.

  3. #3
    Five's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    1,239
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    279
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Dude that legit looks sick...

  4. #4
    Axeon1g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I guess thanks, step up from your last comment on the previous tag I did.

  5. #5
    reail262's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Awesome job man looks sick

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to reail262 For This Useful Post:

    Axeon1g (08-29-2016)

  7. #6
    Axeon1g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thank you @reail262 appreciated.

  8. #7
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,099
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The background looks really fancy, it has a tad low quality in some spots but it's quite good, especially in terms of flow.

    However, you just placed a render on top of it, alongside one small yellow layer, plus the light you've placed tends to flatten the image.
    Thus it looks like the render is painted on the background.

    Colors are good, altho a tad more orange/yellow would've been great.

    My hints: try to improve the render's blending and make sure you don't flatten the image with light effects.

  9. #8
    Axeon1g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    The background looks really fancy, it has a tad low quality in some spots but it's quite good, especially in terms of flow.

    However, you just placed a render on top of it, alongside one small yellow layer, plus the light you've placed tends to flatten the image.
    Thus it looks like the render is painted on the background.

    Colors are good, altho a tad more orange/yellow would've been great.

    My hints: try to improve the render's blending and make sure you don't flatten the image with light effects.
    Blend it better like your current tag yeah? -rolls eyes-

    Other then that comment, the rest could be taken into consideration.

  10. #9
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,099
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeon1g View Post
    Blend it better like your current tag yeah? -rolls eyes-

    Other then that comment, the rest could be taken into consideration.
    Does my current signature affect the value of my judgement?
    Objectively speaking, you've made a (very good) background, then you've slapped a render on it and 1, maybe 2, yellow overlays on top.
    While there is nothing wrong with that, there is definitely some room of improvement, regardless of whoever tells you that.
    If you want to see some better artworks i've made with far better blending, check <here> <here> or <here>.

    That said, i look forward to your artworks.
    Last edited by IV2B; 08-30-2016 at 02:49 PM.

  11. #10
    PKTINOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    2,161
    Reputation
    341
    Thanks
    2,601
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeon1g View Post
    Blend it better like your current tag yeah? -rolls eyes-

    Other then that comment, the rest could be taken into consideration.
    You have to learn to accept others opinions, otherwise why make this thread?

  12. #11
    Axeon1g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post
    You have to learn to accept others opinions, otherwise why make this thread?
    I can accept others opinions when they are valid. He said the blending is off and suggested how he thought it was achieved which was wrong. His current sig/tag is not blended. The three examples he just showed me in my opinion are not blended well. So basically what we have here is a difference in opinion. Not saying I didn't take his opinion in. I did and compared it to his work and gave him my opinion. Art is subjective you don't need to know how to paint create or draw to say something is shit, but you should at least have some kind of concrete foundation and knowledge on what you're talking about, again my opinion.

  13. #12
    F L U X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Good job.

  14. #13
    Pllatinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by reail262 View Post
    Awesome job man looks sick
    Read the tread, I think you should fuck off , oh wait... he thanked your reply lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Axeon1g View Post
    Blend it better like your current tag yeah? -rolls eyes-

    Other then that comment, the rest could be taken into consideration.
    That's what you were asking bud thats the only c&c so far here.
    Last edited by Pllatinum; 09-01-2016 at 12:26 PM.

  15. #14
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeon1g View Post
    I can accept others opinions when they are valid. He said the blending is off and suggested how he thought it was achieved which was wrong. His current sig/tag is not blended. The three examples he just showed me in my opinion are not blended well. So basically what we have here is a difference in opinion. Not saying I didn't take his opinion in. I did and compared it to his work and gave him my opinion. Art is subjective you don't need to know how to paint create or draw to say something is shit, but you should at least have some kind of concrete foundation and knowledge on what you're talking about, again my opinion.
    Difference being this is your CnC thread not his so I don't know why you're criticizing his work. You know what he means, take it and move on. No need to sound like a child.

  16. #15
    WasdHack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I think the no border is perfet 10/10

Similar Threads

  1. bant stick VICTIM ONLY tag
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 02:27 PM
  2. anti- fan tag TAG
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 01:12 AM
  3. Bant Stick Fan Tag
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 04:47 AM
  4. Now my fan tag
    By jadedfrog in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 04:31 AM
  5. My Fan Tag
    By Jackal in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 01:16 PM