Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    You should still post more details on here.
    This is like not pointing and saying over there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG23 View Post
    I know im a newbie, but I can help you out if you're still looking.
    Yeah sure, hit me up on Skype.

Bump! Still looking for some amazing Avatar and Signature! (Signature isn't needed urgently)

My Skype; add me regarding any issues you have that could concern me in some way or another.

Please leave a Like+ and/or Reputation+ if I've helped you in some way! It'd be greatly appreciated as it'd be useful for building up my Reputation as a well-liked, well-known and well-appreciated member of the forum!

Current activities [e.g, Sale threads, Polls and etc]
    I'm buying all kind of Gift Cards with Bitcoin and PayPal! Click here for more Info!
    I need a graphic designer to design a Avatar and Profile Picture for me and I'll be paying! Click here for more Info!
    [Reddit] Looking For Good Reddit Accounts Or Reddit Karma Boosters! (Paying Good!) Click here for more info!
    I Want Cheap & Great Clash Of Clan And/Or Clash Royale Accounts [Paying By BTC/PP] Click here for more info!

Current Giveaways [Sweet Giveaways <3]
    The Code - 89GFRJ30VJ3G0FIEKJG902QPJC0G

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Bump! I would really appreciate if someone could respond right about... NOW!

My Skype; add me regarding any issues you have that could concern me in some way or another.

Please leave a Like+ and/or Reputation+ if I've helped you in some way! It'd be greatly appreciated as it'd be useful for building up my Reputation as a well-liked, well-known and well-appreciated member of the forum!

I'm buying all kind of Gift Cards with Bitcoin and PayPal! Click here for more Info!
    I need a graphic designer to design a Avatar and Profile Picture for me and I'll be paying! Click here for more Info!
    [Reddit] Looking For Good Reddit Accounts Or Reddit Karma Boosters! (Paying Good!) Click here for more info!
    I Want Cheap & Great Clash Of Clan And/Or Clash Royale Accounts [Paying By BTC/PP] Click here for more info!

Thanks
    I'm not working through Skype.
    So in case you want help, hand some fucking details out on here alright.
    Not for me, but for your own sake.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grå For This Useful Post:

Wave (10-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    I'm not working through Skype.
    So in case you want help, hand some fucking details out on here alright.
    Not for me, but for your own sake.

It's not that I don't want to hand over the details. I'm not very sure how to describe it.

Basically, I want it to be plain but not too plain. I want it to look old school or futuristic. I want it to scream, "MZLIGHTNING!". I want it to be based around me: me only. I would like some animation, but I don't know how. I want it to be simple but not lacking details with the above information in the animation.

Thanks
    @MzLightning I've got something for you. Check your Skype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodoren View Post
    @MzLightning I've got something for you. Check your Skype.
    Checked.

Bump!

I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    A guy on skype made on for me, he didn't give me his mpgh name, would tag him.

Previous Name
    Ice Cube

400 posts - Done
    500 posts - done
    1k posts
    Realm of the Mad God Minion

When you add me,
    tell me that you are from MPGH or I wont accept

Joined 8th August 2016
    Member Level 1 9th August 2016
    Premium 23rd September 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen View Post
    A guy on skype made on for me, he didn't give me his mpgh name, would tag him.
    Oh. No problem. If you want, you can provide me with his Skype ID and I'll add him on Skype.

I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MzLightning View Post
    Bump!

Oh. No problem. If you want, you can provide me with his Skype ID and I'll add him on Skype.
    Go ahead and add him: wolf72x

EDIT: Can I get your skype?

Previous Name
    Ice Cube

400 posts - Done
    500 posts - done
    1k posts
    Realm of the Mad God Minion

When you add me,
    tell me that you are from MPGH or I wont accept

Joined 8th August 2016
    Member Level 1 9th August 2016
    Premium 23rd September 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen View Post

Go ahead and add him: wolf72x

EDIT: Can I get your skype?
    My Skype is in this thread and my Signature. But if you want to add me manually ,which is NOT RECOMMENDED, it's 'Live:MzLightning_1'

Bump!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Bump! //short

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Bump! //short

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Bump! //short

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Don't really have much money, at the moment of posting. But I think I've enough to pay for some Designs. Contact me!

Bump!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123