Hello everyone, my name is UnSponsored, and I have been a member of MPGH for just 8 months.I am from Greece and my hobby is Graphic Designing.I cant say that i am pro on doing it,but i get better day by day.I am practising on graphics more than 6-7 years.I will try make an ultimate AIO(all in one) thread to help more people to get in touch with this "World" of graphics.Before start reading it,have in mind that my english isnt that good,and i will be glad if you could note my mistakes.Also if i miss something,if i am wrong on something ,i would be grateful to fix it,so feel free to pm me.
- Introduce to MPGH's GFX Category
- Usefull GFX Programs
- Usefull GFX e-Books and forums
Well,first of all i will explain to you what does "GFX" mean.GFX stands for Graphics.
Usually,in gaming/marketplace forums like MPGH "GFX" or "Graphics" are used for things like Banners,Signatures,avatars,Logos,Images,Videos,Thr ead designs,etc.
Graphics can be made by many ways and programs.The most common program to make a image is the Paint.exe that the most computers contain for free.
There are a lot of proffesianl programs like Photoshop,Ilustrator,Cinema4D ,etc that you can buy them and practise.
Introduce to MPGH's GFX Category
- Challenges & Competitions: Here is the section where you can battle and friendly challenge others.
- Help & Requests: Here is the correct section to ask whatever you want related to graphics.Maybe,there will be some people thet will help you to solve some or all of your problems.Also,you can make a topic in this section to fill other people requests.
- Resources: Here you can share things that are related with graphics ONLY!.Things like Fonts,Styles,Patterns,renders,Stock images and more are acceptable.By searching here you can find a lot of usefull staff for you to use.Keep in mind to respect other's work and dont use it as your own when you find it online.
- Galleries: Here you can post whatever you create.Be carefull,you can post only things that are related with Graphics.Here is the section that other people can Critisize,give comments and rate your work.Keep practising ,posting your outcomes here and get CnCed you will get better and better.
- Tutorials: Here you can post tutorials and guides to help other members .You also can find a lot of usefull tutorials,guides and tips to get practise.
Usefull GFX Programs
- Paint.net (more professional program than paint.exe and very good for newbies)
Direct Link Here
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 is here, and boasts the same appearance updates as the other apps in Adobe's Creative Suite. But there's much more to this update than meets the eye. Discover the improvements to workflow, patterns and more in our in-depth review. .You can download it from Here
- ADOBE FIREWORKS CS6.Adobe Fireworks is a curious combination of Photoshop and Illustrator that is specifically dedicated to Web design.is one of the more specialized apps in Adobe's Creative Suite. As a companion product to Dreamweaver, Fireworks allows designers to create Web mockups, slice files for export, and pass along assets to developers. To that end, Fireworks CS6 rolls in enhancements that help ease the exchange between designers and developers..You can download it from Here
- Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015 .Fans of Flash should be happy with the updates made in Adobe Flash CS6. The app includes a host of new and improved features, as Adobe's animation workhorse strives to stay up-to-date with emerging web technologies. Our review tells all! .You can download it from Here
- Adobe After Effects CC 2015.Adobe After Effects has a huge user base in the motion graphics and animation sectors, and Adobe After Effects CS6 enables you to deliver more cinematic visual effects and sophisticated motion graphics than ever before! . You can download it from Here
- Adobe Photoshop cc 2015 (one of the most professional and known programs for your work).You can Download it from here
- Cinema 4D Next Generation Simplifies Character Animation, Adds Stereographic Capabilities and Physical Rendering.You can download it via torrent from here
- Sony Vegas Pro 13A powerful video editor takes great strides with GPU acceleration, but it needs to speed things up even more to compete with Adobe Premiere Pro..You can download it via torrent from here
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 ..You can download it via from here
Usefull Links For Resources:
Feel free to pm with more to add.
Also check :
Resource Sites by @Kyle
Pochy's Mega Resource Pack by @Doc
Here you can find a lot of resources:
# Pugly Pixel
# Deviant ART
(Some of them are free and some of them are premium)
(Here you can upload your images)
Usefull GFX e-Books and forums:
I prefer not to leave comments like THNX,WOW,GOOD,BAD,NC,etc. Please keep the topic clean.
Suggest me to add more content.I will update soon.
If you like it dont forget to thanks and rate the thread.