Thread: Monster Drawing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    マイホーム
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    847
    Thanks
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post


    I'll have to try in the near future
    But when ever I try draw it looks like sloppy noodles.
    try with simple drawings or just practice anatomy and drawing clean lines.

    The rest will come naturally.

  2. #17
    JamesBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,776
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    4,437
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    try with simple drawings or just practice anatomy and drawing clean lines.

    The rest will come naturally.
    My sleeping pattern is currently dieing. So I mite just stay up for another 20 hours and practice drawing.

     





  3. #18
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    マイホーム
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    847
    Thanks
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post


    My sleeping pattern is currently dieing. So I mite just stay up for another 20 hours and practice drawing.
    Go for it man, If you're interested on the mind set you should have while drawing you should check this guys YT Chanel out it's pretty cool.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGt...arr2HrEKRgRUHQ

  4. #19
    JamesBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,776
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    4,437
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    Go for it man, If you're interested on the mind set you should have while drawing you should check this guys YT Chanel out it's pretty cool.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGt...arr2HrEKRgRUHQ
    I personally think I would be a good drawer since my mum and my dad are both good drawers. Both a completely different style of drawing but never the less amazing drawers.

     




    I don't have a picture of my dads. Well I do but it's on a old phone that I can't find...

    And just a little note, my mum draws her pictures with the old school ink and pen thing...
    These: https://i.gyazo.com/e0a125873514ba4e...21054311b0.png

     





  5. #20
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    マイホーム
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    847
    Thanks
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post


    I personally think I would be a good drawer since my mum and my dad are both good drawers. Both a completely different style of drawing but never the less amazing drawers.

     




    I don't have a picture of my dads. Well I do but it's on a old phone that I can't find...

    And just a little note, my mum draws her pictures with the old school ink and pen thing...
    These: https://i.gyazo.com/e0a125873514ba4e...21054311b0.png
    yeah it looks like she is into a more abstract style, more shape based and less on an actual thing. I do more of a character style.

  6. #21
    JamesBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,776
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    4,437
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    yeah it looks like she is into a more abstract style, more shape based and less on an actual thing. I do more of a character style.
    There is a picture in our lounge room. Every time I walk past it, I think to myself she would have had to be high to paint something like that xD
    Pretty much the same as the one I just showed you but with 100x more details and about 4x bigger

     





  7. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesBond For This Useful Post:

    Gaar (10-31-2016)

  8. #22
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,842
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    667
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    I was hoping this would go alot better but it didn't. I know its not the best and it could easily be alot better. I didn't have any other content to post at the moment so i did this one. It was originally created for @Gexis
    Any CnC Is appreacted. I'm well aware my linework was shitty on this one.



    Tags: @TheJoker @Heaven @Kimchi's bro @Cloud Anarchy @Organized Chaos @Dynasty @Sölvi @Vader
    If you wanna be added the the tag list just say so.
    AddmetooxDandIthinkthewoman'seyesneedtobeworkedon.
    Sorry I don't know why I couldnt input spaces on the sentence before and I am too lazy to add them now xD
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  9. #23
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    マイホーム
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    847
    Thanks
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

    AddmetooxDandIthinkthewoman'seyesneedtobeworkedon.
    Sorry I don't know why I couldnt input spaces on the sentence before and I am too lazy to add them now xD
    Sure thing.
    I had issues giving her proper depth with her eyes, i gave it a few tries prior but i couldn't get it at a point in was comfortable with. So i ended up with this.

  10. #24
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,842
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    667
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    Sure thing.
    I had issues giving her proper depth with her eyes, i gave it a few tries prior but i couldn't get it at a point in was comfortable with. So i ended up with this.
    Still pretty awesome though, I wish I could draw people like you at the very least, but I can only draw bikes and cars xDD and even those are kinda bad... I think.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  11. #25
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,838
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,810
    My Mood
    Angelic
    nice job your getting much better

    I'm Gay


     
     




     












  12. #26
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,247
    Reputation
    993
    Thanks
    1,256
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    Yeah and the guys finger is way to thick because i messed it up a bit, the wrist is actually an okay width. Have to agree with the elbow though.
    Still a great job.

    What I meant with he wrist is that it was too thing compared to the arm width and the elbow. Nothing wrong with it though.


  13. #27
    DanielDesigns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Holy crap you're talented!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Drawing] My first drawing done with photoshop acceptable
    By molot in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 12:39 AM
  2. [Drawing] Cool, Cute, and Funny drawing from 2012
    By Nathalie in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 03:57 AM
  3. [Drawing] Drawing #2 From 2012
    By Nathalie in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 03:17 AM
  4. [Drawing] Drawing Pad
    By Rance-Llama in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-11-2014, 03:34 AM
  5. [Drawing] Can someone hand draw this
    By Observation in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:54 PM