Thread: Photoshop

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    afunyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    510
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Tired

    Photoshop

    Soo I'm a bit new to this graphics stuff, and right now I use paint.NET (As stated in my help thread NOBODY HAS REPLIED TO YET)

    I have Photoshop CS3 installed on meh comp, but it's broken right now (Gives me a "Licensing Subsystem has stopped working" error)

    I have heard people saying that they like CS2 the most (Please tell me why here), but I figure I might get CS4.

    CS2 vs CS4 vs Re-Install CS3 vs Wait for CS5 coming out on April 12.

    Opinions.

  2. #2
    A⁴'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I want my minion back /fosho.
    Posts
    4,001
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Your sig might be accused of being ripped.
    Anyways, I'd wait for CS5.

  3. #3
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Download 'm all, see what's best in your opinion, done.

  4. #4
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by afunyun View Post
    Soo I'm a bit new to this graphics stuff, and right now I use paint.NET (As stated in my help thread NOBODY HAS REPLIED TO YET)

    I have Photoshop CS3 installed on meh comp, but it's broken right now (Gives me a "Licensing Subsystem has stopped working" error)

    I have heard people saying that they like CS2 the most (Please tell me why here), but I figure I might get CS4.

    CS2 vs CS4 vs Re-Install CS3 vs Wait for CS5 coming out on April 12.

    Opinions.
    i prefe CS2 the most, cuz its looks better,easier to use, doesnt lagg on my PC lol..CS4 is lagging, idk why.

    CS2 looks better too..its JUST BETTER

    Get CS2

  5. #5
    Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your going on my 24/7 DDoS hit list.
    Posts
    8,561
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    5,912
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post

    i prefe CS2 the most, cuz its looks better,easier to use, doesnt lagg on my PC lol..CS4 is lagging, idk why.

    CS2 looks better too..its JUST BETTER

    Get CS2
    Why use an old version
    Maybe you got a laggy pc, jk

    I use CS4 and it works just great.

  6. #6
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i use cs2 for same reasons as ali
    my comp is shit
    and the interface is so much better
    also u can do everything on cs2


    Shifty sexy shit


  7. #7
    afunyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    510
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Your sig might be accused of being ripped.
    Anyways, I'd wait for CS5.
    No, I have everything including the .pdn files and two variations of them.

    I made it :/

  8. #8
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by hejsan View Post


    Why use an old version
    Maybe you got a laggy pc, jk

    I use CS4 and it works just great.
    maybe the version im using is weird and gives lagg.. lol..idk

    CS2`s interface is just better.

  9. #9
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I used to use cs2. Now i use cs4, have been for almost a year now. But if i were you id wait for cs5.

  10. #10
    afunyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    510
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Tired
    I think I'll wait for CS5 as the one I'll buy, in the meantime I'll just acquire a copy of CS2

  11. #11
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Getcha PS4 Portable. Is free :]
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  12. #12
    afunyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    510
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by xsinxzerox View Post
    Getcha PS4 Portable. Is free :]
    Wut


Similar Threads

  1. Question for Photoshop 9.0 CS2
    By Killclowns in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 01:57 AM
  2. Sensai/Mentor/Coach Needed For Photoshop.
    By Paolo1993 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 06:35 PM
  3. Adobe PhotoShop CS2 Cracks
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 02:51 PM
  4. Photoshop Question
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 12:38 PM
  5. Photoshop Tutorials
    By Dave84311 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 08:21 AM