View Poll Results: Which one?

Voters
64. This poll is closed
  • 420saboteur

    4 6.25%
  • Jabuuty671

    4 6.25%
  • liquidforce

    7 10.94%
  • [GFX]Matt Preston

    12 18.75%
  • msflames3

    4 6.25%
  • haxa123

    5 7.81%
  • Abstract

    5 7.81%
  • Grim

    8 12.50%
  • xmoisgfx

    1 1.56%
  • Shifty

    8 12.50%
  • ben2134

    6 9.38%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 131
  1. #106
    ben2134's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Mental Instability
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    yay 1 more vote and i'm tied for 3rd =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

  2. #107
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Voting is over.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  3. #108
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidforce View Post


    wow, so now you think u know me?

    i honestly coulnt care less what u thought of my sig, others must have liked it, so stop being a dick, just cause your in GFX team, doesnt mean your the best
    QFT.. i want to see energy back in the GFX team.. atleast when he talks to somebody, its with a tad bit of respect mixed with the courtesy not to down right insult them

    boy needs to graduate already.

    Quote Originally Posted by EnergyK View Post


    Bit of both maybe /, nah thats not why. (not that i know of anyway ). To be fair as you can see by docs post it was mostly his fault, but i'm not too fussed. Basically i showed him it a few days before the deadline, and at the time he said it would get thru. Then he decided past the deadline to DQ it, appartently because the focal wasn't "abstract" it wasn't an abstract piece. Which to be fair, i can see where hes coming from, really not bothered though, i don't make stuff just to win a trophy that i made. Hopefully we should be getting some good themes in next ones, like maybe not just sigs, breaking the mould a bit.

    ,
    energy
    well i see your point, but just because the piece has a person, or a bit that isn't abstract, doesn't diverse it from being abstract art.. anybody heard of Picasso?

    also, that post makes a good example for what i just said to liquid.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  4. #109
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post


    QFT.. i want to see energy back in the GFX team.. atleast when he talks to somebody, its with a tad bit of respect mixed with the courtesy not to down right insult them

    boy needs to graduate already.



    well i see your point, but just because the piece has a person, or a bit that isn't abstract, doesn't diverse it from being abstract art.. anybody heard of Picasso?

    also, that post makes a good example for what i just said to liquid.
    Abstract: Not possible from the real world. Or, that's what I think. And what Kyle had, well... had a person kinda walking down a hall thingy. I thought it could make it but w/e's.

    Now. I'm going to repeat this sentence EVERY TIME I HEAR SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

    "If you can't take the flame, get out of MPGH, kiddo." - MindTek

    I think it was MindTek.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  5. #110
    +dd.Shift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    565
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post


    well i see your point, but just because the piece has a person, or a bit that isn't abstract, doesn't diverse it from being abstract art.. anybody heard of Picasso?

    To clarify:

    –adjective
    1.
    thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.

    Your example, Picasso, he creates "people" (not actually people, considering no one is made up of shapes in those ways) but more of abstract shapes to create something somewhat recognizable (as say, a person). Because his art, does not exist in reality, besides as the art piece itself, it is considered abstract.

    As compared to Energy (not as I am trying to discredit him in any way) has used a stock, with a picture of a woman. This is not abstract, because it has not been created, with abstract shapes, or designs, it is a photograph, which depicts reality, as to now where you relate the definition of abstract, to his piece. (definition provided by dictionary.com) Although the effects are abstract in his piece, it still has a sense of reality, with the actual woman as the focal.

  6. #111
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post


    Abstract: Not possible from the real world. Or, that's what I think. And what Kyle had, well... had a person kinda walking down a hall thingy. I thought it could make it but w/e's.

    Now. I'm going to repeat this sentence EVERY TIME I HEAR SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

    "If you can't take the flame, get out of MPGH, kiddo." - MindTek

    I think it was MindTek.
    you want to repeat something.. try this:

    im sorry... what does that say about flaming? OH and whats that say about disrespecting staff??

    yea.. repeat that

    Quote Originally Posted by +dd.Shift View Post
    To clarify:

    –adjective
    1.
    thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.

    Your example, Picasso, he creates "people" (not actually people, considering no one is made up of shapes in those ways) but more of abstract shapes to create something somewhat recognizable (as say, a person). Because his art, does not exist in reality, besides as the art piece itself, it is considered abstract.

    As compared to Energy (not as I am trying to discredit him in any way) has used a stock, with a picture of a woman. This is not abstract, because it has not been created, with abstract shapes, or designs, it is a photograph, which depicts reality, as to now where you relate the definition of abstract, to his piece. (definition provided by dictionary.com) Although the effects are abstract in his piece, it still has a sense of reality, with the actual woman as the focal.
    you win.. do you actually know this or did you look it up?
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  7. #112
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Those rules apply only in hacking sections. Only some of those rules apply elsewhere, and very lightly.

    Jews died from the Nazis, HAHAHAHA LOL.
    YOU SUCK.
    I'm raging because I'm MAD!!!
    SPAMSPAMSPAM
    I"M BEGGING FOR STUFF
    I'mma double post.
    Thread bumping is fun.
    Why don't I post general stuff in the Combat Arms section?
    Ooooh I'm detouring the filter... newfa g
    Last edited by Matt; 06-29-2010 at 10:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  8. #113
    Trianglez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking around the GFX section
    Posts
    1,234
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ill take a 5 day ban, Grim sucks dick at gfx and should never try to make anything in photoshop. Didnt deserve 3rd place, asshole.

  9. #114
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    He didn't get third place, and srsly. Flaming in rage will only aggrivate him more.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  10. #115
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawls of steel View Post
    Why wasn't it allowed?
    Cause' Kyle would have raped them all again.

  11. #116
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post


    Cause' Kyle would have raped them all again.
    Lmao..

    True.

    Maybe I'll resign gfx at that "other" site so I can try to rage some peoples too.

  12. #117
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Those rules apply only in hacking sections. Only some of those rules apply elsewhere, and very lightly.

    Jews died from the Nazis, HAHAHAHA LOL.
    YOU SUCK.
    I'm raging because I'm MAD!!!
    SPAMSPAMSPAM
    I"M BEGGING FOR STUFF
    I'mma double post.
    Thread bumping is fun.
    Why don't I post general stuff in the Combat Arms section?
    Ooooh I'm detouring the filter... newfa g
    Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
    Ill take a 5 day ban, Grim sucks dick at gfx and should never try to make anything in photoshop. Didnt deserve 3rd place, asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    He didn't get third place, and srsly. Flaming in rage will only aggrivate him more.
    im not gonna have somebody banned for voicing an opinion.. even if they do it the wrong way..

    i just want you guys to quit with all your bitching..

    deserving or not of the votes i got, i still got them.. nothing you can do about it.. why bitch about it?

    and for the FINAL time.. that tag was from a different SOTW.. good god you took the time to bitch about it, you could've at least read what THEME it was...
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  13. #118
    Tsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over the moon
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Just shut the fuck up, its not even funny anymore.

  14. #119
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsar View Post
    Just shut the fuck up, its not even funny anymore.
    whats not funny anymore?
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  15. #120
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You shouldn't post the poll if you're entered into it.

    END THE FED

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

    Grim (06-29-2010)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SOTW #28 Voting Thread
    By Doc in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 01:25 AM
  2. SOTW #25 Voting Thread - Game Characters
    By Kyle in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 12:10 PM
  3. SOTW #20 Voting Thread
    By Kyle in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 05:02 AM
  4. SOTW 20 VOTING THREAD
    By OO7 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 04:27 PM
  5. SOTW #17 Voting Thread
    By Kyle in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 03:56 AM