Thread: GFX section

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 109
  1. #46
    Kuro Tenshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Playing Eroges/DigiArt sculpting (No ... At internship)
    Posts
    3,635
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    746
    My Mood
    Blah
    i only make some requests for the people i know or i had promissed to do earlier...

    for the rest i post clips i made in PS of my movies that my way of gfxing too + all i really make are stocks with a little ammount of fx to show for, most say im better off starting to make these in flash >.> *PS ftw*.

    hell im not going to post pictures made in flash in the gfx section it would be a insult to the section .
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html


    @ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist


    neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    http://bakyurayuu.deviantart.com/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

  2. #47
    SpaWn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Blah
    Give Doc ban powers (If he hasn't already) And promote another member to a mod for this section, which will help with a quicker clean up.
    Promote 3 users to a GFX team, give them smaller powers (Which i believe they don't have, i could be wrong) such as closing threads.
    Better competitions, with better prizes and a better format. Such as use the same format as the world cup last 16, do knockout phases, as it gives the user a feeling of better competition, and i'd gladly buy and give the winner of that something like a starcraft 2 key.

    GFX section should have a lot more flare in it. Right now it's the same, only a SOTW, nothing different. There should be new ideas happening a lot more, even if some fail, just to make the section more appealing.

    He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

  3. #48
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaWn View Post
    Give Doc ban powers (If he hasn't already) And promote another member to a mod for this section, which will help with a quicker clean up.
    Promote 3 users to a GFX team, give them smaller powers (Which i believe they don't have, i could be wrong) such as closing threads.
    Better competitions, with better prizes and a better format. Such as use the same format as the world cup last 16, do knockout phases, as it gives the user a feeling of better competition, and i'd gladly buy and give the winner of that something like a starcraft 2 key.

    GFX section should have a lot more flare in it. Right now it's the same, only a SOTW, nothing different. There should be new ideas happening a lot more, even if some fail, just to make the section more appealing.
    Good ideas, and pretty much agree.
    Doc should be able to drop the hammer.
    and yeah, either 2 active members, or 3 member promotion would be good.
    That way if someone isn't active, another person could pick up the slack.
    That's also cool that you would be willing to put up prizes,
    because I am too. Pretty much as I said earlier,
    would be something like Steam Gifts, Nexon cash, Or w/e.
    Any prize ideas would be cool.

  4. #49
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    BTW guys I can ban.

  5. #50
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    GFX section is just fucked at the moment.
    Promoting more users to the team wouldn't change a fucking thing, if they don't have powers.
    A GFX team member = a normal member with a freaking tag and colored username.

    Just leave it to Shayne, SpaWn and Elizabeth Swann.

  6. #51
    Parade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City 17
    Posts
    1,878
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    A MPGH promotion group would be nice. Like in FFX, everyday, a member (or leader) would be chosen to do something that would help the GFX section each day. Then, another and another...(Ex. CnC fest)

  7. #52
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Martin why you sound all mad?
    We're just trying to help.
    I gave my ideas already, that's about all I have to say.

  8. #53
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Martin why you sound all mad?
    We're just trying to help.
    I gave my ideas already, that's about all I have to say.
    CUZ I AM MAD

    lawl.
    Imo, it's pointless.
    Maybe you can fix it, but after a couple 'o weeks, we're back at where we started.

  9. #54
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    UGly truth .

  10. #55
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    CUZ I AM MAD

    lawl.
    Imo, it's pointless.
    Maybe you can fix it, but after a couple 'o weeks, we're back at where we started.
    Well, I understand your point.
    But let's keep in mind that both gfx team members are in Australia.
    Would be cool to have a couple active peoples in a US timezone,
    or something similar.

  11. #56
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Well, I understand your point.
    But let's keep in mind that both gfx team members are in Australia.
    Would be cool to have a couple active peoples in a US timezone,
    or something similar.
    How 'bout a dutchfag

  12. #57
    Risqueyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    -Become more organized in handing out prizes; give them ASAP.
    -Don't let every single entry in, make the top 8 in the SOTW team's opinion in and let people vote within those 8.
    -Let the winners choose the theme for the next SOTW.

  13. #58
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    How 'bout a dutchfag
    And yet, you just said that it's pointless to try...

  14. #59
    xsinxzerox backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    And yet, you just said that it's pointless to try...
    I'm in the america's.

  15. #60
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xsinxzerox backup View Post


    I'm in the america's.
    Maybe if you didn't get banned every 48 hours.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I made a [GFX] section logo
    By TryMe in forum Showroom
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 07:13 AM
  2. Changes I feel need to occur[GFX Section]
    By PhotoNoobster in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 10:14 AM
  3. Small Rant-GFX section
    By Czar in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 08:50 PM
  4. GFX Section, Win my vote
    By NatureSkillz in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:24 PM
  5. GFX section link.
    By RJ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 05:07 PM