Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Here is my home... Where is my soul...

How could you do this... I loved you, and I was happy... But you took that away... You meant everything to me, and I thought I loved you... I guess I just have to get used to being alone now... I rot inside of my head, hoping to die, allowing my soul to be eaten away by this pathetic thing called life... I watched as you slowly faded away from me... I was emotionless before, but that small amount of time when we were together, I had someone awaken inside me, that never existed... Now that person is dead, and will never arise again... My soul is nothing but a heavy bitch keeping me alive... Not much on this planet to sustain my life any more... I watch my life fly by in the back of my head... I need to find a permanent solution out... But the only thing I can see is death... Listen to my heart... Can't hear anything? It is because it is not there. I never thought that I would even come remotely close to not having anybody anymore... I guess I will leave this planet the way I came into it... Emotion free and alone... The only emotions I felt before, were all negative... sadness, depression, anger, loneliness, seclusion... There is nothing left for me, so go live your life, and if I am about to go, the last place I will ever be is at home... My only home is on MPGH... Hope I don't hold you back... If I go, MPGH will know... They will be the last people who will ever read anything from me... They will know everything about me... If I go, I will tell them my life story, and they will know the real me... They will read it, as I start to fade from life...

This is my home... My home, is a place where I can release my life, knowing I will atleast help someone... no matter how insignificant the help is... I hope you guys don't ridicule me too...
    Sammy told me to...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    whoa dude that is the deepest thing i have ever read o.o. it is very sad but also very good. kudos on this post.
    new sig/tag:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Thanks I was explaining how I was feeling when all of it went down... Now I am back to having one person only keeping me alive
    Sammy told me to...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    WoW i dont know what to do exept QQ TT~TT thats sooooooooooo deep dude u got talent hope u dont do what that implied
    Dont add casin0.1 not my account anymore got keylogged.

Thanks
    oh so tragic