Thread: Suggestion.

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Chaoz222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    14

    Suggestion.

    You should try making sure they add something in all signatures. To make sure it's not ripped from another site cuz i've seen several that i have seen on other websites from past to present sotw competitions.
    "If at first you don't succeed.. Leech someone else's."

  2. #2
    Scrcrw VIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    38
    u can put something over a rip
    dumbest idea ever
    ++latest++



    Quote Originally Posted by shaheenster View Post
    Until i googled it, i though bokeh was a type of jap porn

    sums up wat i though

  3. #3
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoz222 View Post
    You should try making sure they add something in all signatures. To make sure it's not ripped from another site cuz i've seen several that i have seen on other websites from past to present sotw competitions.

  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    That just weeds out the stupid ones, which by all means don't know what good gfx looks like anyway, so they rip shit.


  5. #5
    Chaoz222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw VIII View Post
    u can put something over a rip
    dumbest idea ever
    yea but most can't make it match the rest of the signature without it lookin horribly obvious. and yes, the dumbest idea ever yet most sotw forum competitions sites do the exact same thing.. ya know, i could comment on how your bumblebee photograph is beyond amateur but there's this thing called politeness, try it sometime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    That just weeds out the stupid ones, which by all means don't know what good gfx looks like anyway, so they rip shit.
    yea but occasionally they get a good one. and you don't need to know how to make art to be able to judge good art. and like you said, it does weed out a few.
    "If at first you don't succeed.. Leech someone else's."

  6. #6
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    6,658
    Reputation
    1498
    Thanks
    1,466
    If someone steal an image.... he's noob oO

  7. #7
    Chaoz222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    14
    but there's lots of noobs here.. that's why they started hacking, to be pro :P
    "If at first you don't succeed.. Leech someone else's."

  8. #8
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoz222 View Post
    yea but most can't make it match the rest of the signature without it lookin horribly obvious. and yes, the dumbest idea ever yet most sotw forum competitions sites do the exact same thing.. ya know, i could comment on how your bumblebee photograph is beyond amateur but there's this thing called politeness, try it sometime.



    yea but occasionally they get a good one. and you don't need to know how to make art to be able to judge good art. and like you said, it does weed out a few.
    I don't know of any that do that. We model our SOTW off the TOP GFX sites.

  9. #9
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yo bros, I say we have a rotw contest. Rotw=ripper of the week.
    Whoever gets best rip, gets sig badge and a ceramic cock sent to their house.

    Just an idea.

  10. #10
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    6,658
    Reputation
    1498
    Thanks
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoz222 View Post
    but there's lots of noobs here.. that's why they started hacking, to be pro :P
    Hacking is not being noob.
    Hacking is having a life.
    Hacking is a way to have fun on game, even when you just started to play it.
    Hacking is a way to have fun with no talent.
    If you don't like to hack, Gtfo

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gab For This Useful Post:

    Grim (10-05-2010)

  12. #11
    Scrcrw VIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoz222 View Post
    yea but most can't make it match the rest of the signature without it lookin horribly obvious. and yes, the dumbest idea ever yet most sotw forum competitions sites do the exact same thing.. ya know, i could comment on how your bumblebee photograph is beyond amateur but there's this thing called politeness, try it sometime.
    i dont like u for a few reasons
    let me speel some things out to u
    ur a newph with a dumb idea, ie im gonna put u down
    im me, ie im gonna put u down
    ur trying to dis my photography, ie everyone is gonna put u down
    and im polite, to people who im friends with, people whom i respect and people irl
    u are neither
    so good day and take ur coments where people care
    ++latest++



    Quote Originally Posted by shaheenster View Post
    Until i googled it, i though bokeh was a type of jap porn

    sums up wat i though

  13. #12
    Kuro Tenshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Playing Eroges/DigiArt sculpting (No ... At internship)
    Posts
    3,635
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    746
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yo bros, I say we have a rotw contest. Rotw=ripper of the week.
    Whoever gets best rip, gets sig badge and a ceramic cock sent to their house.

    Just an idea.
    ahw i cant paticipate cauze i even use my own renders...since a few weeks i dont use text fonts anymoar...
    scrcrw cant too i think.. :3 unless taking pictures of other peoples creation /
    Last edited by Kuro Tenshi; 09-30-2010 at 02:18 AM.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html


    @ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist


    neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    http://bakyurayuu.deviantart.com/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

  14. #13
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    we should do a totally random theme like penguins XD
    or something asian like SE7EN


  15. #14
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,862
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,065
    My Mood
    Hot
    i suck at text

Similar Threads

  1. Suggestions For The Suckiest Website Ever
    By mpghStillBLows in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 04:27 PM
  2. Real Suggestion
    By arunforce in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 06:54 PM
  3. a suggestion
    By systemmaker in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 06:47 PM
  4. Suggestion For Dave
    By SpiderByte in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 12:54 PM
  5. Any good game suggestions?
    By Zededarian in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 03:46 PM