Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Jabooty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    138

    Render this piano picture now.

    Go, i'm too busy to do it.
    http://www.myhdwallpapers.net/wallpa...o-1440x900.jpg

    keep the piano, rid the flower shit. and make the saturation at gray.
    save it as PNG, or even better, send me a PSD with a stroke of black - size 3 so i can see that it's pretty good what not
    Thanks + rep for it on my main
    (Jabuuty671, 2 rep bars, 10,000 posts, minion of the CA section)

  2. #2
    AikiDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arad, Romania
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Here you go mate.

    I uploaded on my Filefront Account.

    Download PianoPSD.zip

    The ZIP contains a PSD of the Piano with Original Green Color (No Flowers) and a PSD of the piano you wanted: Grey Saturated, Lowered a little RGB Curves and Black Stroke 3.

  3. #3
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    why not just use it as it is
    it looks better than it does with all those filters, plus u can see the jabs on the render
    no offence bro


    Shifty sexy shit


  4. #4
    AikiDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arad, Romania
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    why not just use it as it is
    it looks better than it does with all those filters, plus u can see the jabs on the render
    no offence bro
    1. What does Jab mean?
    2. Were you talking to me? Really -.-

  5. #5
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by AikiDragon View Post
    Here you go mate.

    I uploaded on my Filefront Account.

    Download PianoPSD.zip

    The ZIP contains a PSD of the Piano with Original Green Color (No Flowers) and a PSD of the piano you wanted: Grey Saturated, Lowered a little RGB Curves and Black Stroke 3.
    why the fuck would you upload it to filefront if its a zip.

    why would you put 1 render to a zip in the first place.

    you can upload files directly from your computer to mpgh.

    plus you need 2 virus scans for external download links.

  6. #6
    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,627
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    why the fuck would you upload it to filefront if its a zip.

    why would you put 1 render to a zip in the first place.

    you can upload files directly from your computer to mpgh.

    plus you need 2 virus scans for external download links.
    Rawr. He's new to this place. 'Nuff said.



Similar Threads

  1. Render This?
    By Zhellbound in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 12:30 AM
  2. Can sombody render this for me??
    By Zhellbound in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 06:41 PM
  3. [REQ]Render This Image PLease
    By adamleslie0 in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 11:31 AM
  4. Can somebody please render this ?
    By m164life in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 08:48 PM
  5. What the fuck is this a picture of?
    By Someguytwo in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 10:41 PM