Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead

    Attention Animators !!

    To make this section popular and for the sake of bringing some activity here, I've decided to make a short animation movie (10-15 minutes).
    I want the best 3D modelers and animators for this. If you're capable good, otherwise invite members from all over the forum. Post your best work in this thread. I will post mine in a day or two (too busy in university work) !!!

  2. #2
    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,627
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post
    To make this section popular and for the sake of bringing some activity here, I've decided to make a short animation movie (10-15 minutes).
    I want the best 3D modelers and animators for this. If you're capable good, otherwise invite members from all over the forum. Post your best work in this thread. I will post mine in a day or two (too busy in university work) !!!
    Goodluck, but that is never gunnu happen. You either have to have several thousand frames, or have less with a slower framerate, and that will make it look like crap. That and the 3D modelers, that I know of, don't animate. They just create scenes. If you want to animate, talk to me, but it won't in 3D.

    Sorry, bud, but thanks for trying to help.



  3. #3
    dddrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Posts
    2,199
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Tired
    yeah^^^
    unless its a collaboration montage of animations.

  4. #4
    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,627
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post
    yeah^^^
    unless its a collaboration montage of animations.
    I could do that. That's actually a good idea. Hmmm...



  5. #5
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jreardon13 View Post


    Goodluck, but that is never gunnu happen. You either have to have several thousand frames, or have less with a slower framerate, and that will make it look like crap. That and the 3D modelers, that I know of, don't animate. They just create scenes. If you want to animate, talk to me, but it won't in 3D.

    Sorry, bud, but thanks for trying to help.
    What the fuck ? In 3ds Max thousands of frames are made like a breeze. Supports all popular formats (NTSC, PAL) etc...
    You are new in this field so I can understand. I will wait. If there are enough members here, I will do it. This won't be a problem with a lil bit collaboration !!

  6. #6
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post


    What the fuck ? In 3ds Max thousands of frames are made like a breeze. Supports all popular formats (NTSC, PAL) etc...
    You are new in this field so I can understand. I will wait. If there are enough members here, I will do it. This won't be a problem with a lil bit collaboration !!
    I think people get confused between real 3D modelling and animation and gifs.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hassan (10-22-2010)

  8. #7
    xxxlovexxx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere With a Lot of Girls
    Posts
    668
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    In Love
    is this like a event or competition?


    Add me on MSN - get2sw4d@hotmail.com
    Add me on Skype - adminb0sswr

  9. #8
    Lonesome Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://www.mpgh.net Posts: 12,475
    Posts
    5,375
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,395
    My Mood
    Brooding

    Well, I can animate well, noone said I can't.
    I'm aslo good at modeling...
    But I think a custom tag for animators/modelers could make this section more popular, becase everyone wants to be a "staff", and they would be active in this section to get it.
    Minecraft Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16.
    Games Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16
    Minecraft Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    League of Legends Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    Need for Speed World Minion: 2013.07.23.-2014.05.04
    Steam Games Section Minion: 2013.08.05.
    -2014.05.04
    Warrock Section Minion: 2013.10.09.
    -2014.05.04

    If you would like to become a Minecraft Wiki Editor, apply here!
    If you would like to become a Games Wiki Editor, PM me!

    Gifts:
    Gyongytyuk,Gyongytyuk,Zaps

  10. #9
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post

    Well, I can animate well, noone said I can't.
    I'm aslo good at modeling...
    But I think a custom tag for animators/modelers could make this section more popular, becase everyone wants to be a "staff", and they would be active in this section to get it.
    Well, then ask Arun for the tags !! I agree that tags will make this section popular. People love animations and stuff so yea !!

  11. #10
    Lonesome Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://www.mpgh.net Posts: 12,475
    Posts
    5,375
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,395
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post


    Well, then ask Arun for the tags !! I agree that tags will make this section popular. People love animations and stuff so yea !!
    Well, I'm currently waiting for him
    Minecraft Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16.
    Games Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16
    Minecraft Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    League of Legends Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    Need for Speed World Minion: 2013.07.23.-2014.05.04
    Steam Games Section Minion: 2013.08.05.
    -2014.05.04
    Warrock Section Minion: 2013.10.09.
    -2014.05.04

    If you would like to become a Minecraft Wiki Editor, apply here!
    If you would like to become a Games Wiki Editor, PM me!

    Gifts:
    Gyongytyuk,Gyongytyuk,Zaps

  12. #11
    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,627
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post


    What the fuck ? In 3ds Max thousands of frames are made like a breeze. Supports all popular formats (NTSC, PAL) etc...
    You are new in this field so I can understand. I will wait. If there are enough members here, I will do it. This won't be a problem with a lil bit collaboration !!
    First of all, I'm not "new" in this field. You wouldn't fucking know since you've only been in this section for like a week. Second, I just made an assumption, considering the only people in the section that are active posted contest entries, and none were 3D animations. They were either models, or 2D animations. So don't give me lip about being new.

    /Rage off



  13. #12
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jreardon13 View Post


    First of all, I'm not "new" in this field. You wouldn't fucking know since you've only been in this section for like a week. Second, I just made an assumption, considering the only people in the section that are active posted contest entries, and none were 3D animations. They were either models, or 2D animations. So don't give me lip about being new.

    /Rage off
    I made an assumption by viewing your super duper animations.
    /End

  14. #13
    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,627
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post


    I made an assumption by viewing your super duper animations.
    /End
    Those are basic tutorial animations. You wanna see a real one, I'll PM you one later.



  15. #14
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jreardon13 View Post


    Those are basic tutorial animations. You wanna see a real one, I'll PM you one later.
    Sure sure !!

  16. #15
    dddrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Posts
    2,199
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Tired
    TO be honest I dont think they are interested in tags. I have posted threads for asking for minions or an announcement by them to support this section and have gotten nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Top 3 Anime Songs
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:59 AM
  2. Basic Animation
    By Chronologix in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:05 AM
  3. Screwed Up anime
    By Chronologix in forum Anime
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 11:17 AM
  4. Newest Anime youve seen.
    By NukeAssault in forum Anime
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 05:16 PM
  5. GunGrave Animated
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 05:32 AM

Tags for this Thread