Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    adamleslie0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    7

    Wink [Req] Tutorial On Rendering Images :)

    can sum1 please post a link to a tutorial on how to render images

    Thanx...
    +REP PLEASE
    IF YOU FEEL I HELPED YOU

    DONATE TO ME PLEASE --> adamleslie@live.co.uk

  2. #2
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    you need photoshop and it takes skills to cut it out ... if you use the lasso tool thing or use magic wand / quick slection tool and selelct and right click cut out lair..
    i saw your other thread i render your sig out...
    ok..
    here..


    >_> the end is messed up CUZ! i dont want to do it did this under 30 sec. soo ..
    erase it..

  3. #3
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    you need photoshop and it takes skills to cut it out ... if you use the lasso tool thing or use magic wand / quick slection tool and selelct and right click cut out lair..
    i saw your other thread i render your sig out...
    ok..
    here..
    erase it..
    Best for rendering is magic wand in PS / PSPP if the background is different, otherwise the smart edge tool is the best, I do hard parts manually (takes around 5 minutes per lines long 200 pixels .

  4. #4
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by mastasnip3 View Post
    Best for rendering is magic wand in PS / PSPP if the background is different, otherwise the smart edge tool is the best, I do hard parts manually (takes around 5 minutes per lines long 200 pixels .
    i useley smudge the edges of stuff i make and add another alter and overlay so mostly that edge thing mostly don't bother me.. "mostly"...

  5. #5
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    i useley smudge the edges of stuff i make and add another alter and overlay so mostly that edge thing mostly don't bother me.. "mostly"...
    You should remove the hard edges only after the render is on the chosen layer.

  6. #6
    CAPTAIN OBVIOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Down Abit
    Posts
    1,346
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    >_> the end is messed up CUZ! i dont want to do it did this under 30 sec. soo ..
    erase it..
    *Cough* Liar *Cough* anyways i'd use the magic wand tool if your still a nub at photoshop.. the other ''tools'' aren't hard to learn but might take awhile
    Current


    Respect list
    iverson954360
    DAVE983192849182
    Jetamay

    x.navi.x
    Hyperion
    Gourav2122
    Hispai
    TheEnigma
    Paroxysm
    ace76543


  7. #7
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    click quick selection tool and select around the shit and then
    press delete

    save
    and reupload
    under 30 sec.. =/

  8. #8
    CAPTAIN OBVIOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Down Abit
    Posts
    1,346
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lol just joking.. Btw.. Gourav where do you get your renders from?
    Current


    Respect list
    iverson954360
    DAVE983192849182
    Jetamay

    x.navi.x
    Hyperion
    Gourav2122
    Hispai
    TheEnigma
    Paroxysm
    ace76543


  9. #9
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylafay View Post
    Lol just joking.. Btw.. Gourav where do you get your renders from?
    Use Google, there are so many sites that offer quality renders.

  10. #10
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Go fucking look it up yourself. I told you like 3 times already.

Similar Threads

  1. Render image -not finished
    By Kuro Tenshi in forum Showroom
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 05:20 PM
  2. Can anyone render this image?
    By kj52 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 12:48 PM
  3. [REQ] Sign Up Tutorial
    By adamleslie0 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 01:03 PM
  4. [REQ]Render This Image PLease
    By adamleslie0 in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 11:31 AM
  5. Render Pop-Out Tutorial
    By Bull3t in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 11:46 PM

Tags for this Thread