Thread: Rap battle me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love

    Rap battle me?

    Simple question, rap battle me? ;D just4funs.

  2. #2
    Gilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,370
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Breezy
    You're muslim, you cant battle someone who its too stupid and closed minded to admit defeat

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg84311 View Post
    You're muslim, you cant battle someone who its too stupid and closed minded to admit defeat
    Make sense next time please.

  4. #4
    Gilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,370
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Make sense next time please.
    It makes perfect sence, you believe in a religion that claims superiority and preaches the hatred of none believers thus you are ignorant, you lack rational behaviour such as respect for others and you lack the ability to admit defeat.

  5. #5
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg84311 View Post


    It makes perfect sence, you believe in a religion that claims superiority and preaches the hatred of none believers thus you are ignorant, you lack rational behaviour such as respect for others and you lack the ability to admit defeat.
    Haha, ok boi, if u want to debate me on Islam, lets go to the debate section how about that? if ur too scared to shut up, and go with the thread.

    "Rap battle or no?" simple.

  6. #6
    Gilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,370
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Haha, ok boi, if u want to debate me on Islam, lets go to the debate section how about that? if ur too scared to shut up, and go with the thread.

    "Rap battle or no?" simple.
    See thats the point, no one wants to debate about islam on this website, only you dirty sand niggers go round putting your religion in your usernames, we dont want it here. Tell me to shut up if you want, ill make sure to kick an extra muslims head in at my next EDL protest

  7. #7
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg84311 View Post


    See thats the point, no one wants to debate about islam on this website, only you dirty sand niggers go round putting your religion in your usernames, we dont want it here. Tell me to shut up, ill make sure to kick an extra muslims head in at my next EDL protest
    Lets just settle this, MDL. facebook me: iiRateiSLAM, we can meet up somewhere and settle this.

    -Atm did u notice whos the one being abusive here?

    U=Fucking Muslims
    Me=...care


    Now stop changing the subject, don't forget to facebook me. if u want to kick ma head in Lol. PM me on FB and we settle this elsewhere.

  8. #8
    Dark[A]ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soul Society ________________________________
    Posts
    778
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lol EDL can smd
    /Flame On




  9. #9
    Gilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,370
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Lets just settle this, MDL. facebook me: iiRateiSLAM, we can meet up somewhere and settle this.

    -Atm did u notice whos the one being abusive here?

    U=Fucking Muslims
    Me=...care


    Now stop changing the subject, don't forget to facebook me. if u want to kick ma head in Lol. PM me on FB and we settle this elsewhere.
    Typical idiot who cannot summon an valid argument



    Quote Originally Posted by Dark[A]ce View Post
    lol EDL can smd
    lucky im not EDL and just dislike religion in general then

  10. #10
    Dark[A]ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soul Society ________________________________
    Posts
    778
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg84311 View Post


    See thats the point, no one wants to debate about islam on this website, only you dirty sand niggers go round putting your religion in your usernames, we dont want it here. Tell me to shut up if you want, ill make sure to kick an extra muslims head in at my next EDL protest
    loooool, go to debate section and edit your post.
    /Flame On




  11. #11
    Gilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,370
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark[A]ce View Post


    loooool, go to debate section and edit your post.
    MPGH is my debate section new phag

  12. #12
    Dark[A]ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soul Society ________________________________
    Posts
    778
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Twisted
    oi old phag.
    "no one wants to debate about islam on this website"
    are u thick in the head?
    go to debate section and tell me what u see dumb shit.

    edit : get back on topic. if u want an argument or start debating on religious topics, go to debate section.
    /Flame On




  13. #13
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg84311 View Post


    Typical idiot who cannot summon an valid argument





    lucky im not EDL and just dislike religion in general then
    EDL scum, rolling like the world is yours
    Them pakis owning small-stores

    yet there a threat to the world which you claim
    pissed off that i don't have a christian name
    hanging on mpgh giving me flame
    ill rape this debate like i rape a war game
    please gtfo this domain name

    England under the threat of Muslim invasion
    Didn't you notice it's also the caucasian
    if we leave you be fighting the tax evasion
    all england is looking for is war; iran, iraq, afghan do the equation

    you talk about voilence against Muslims
    yet you still blame us for all the corruptions and destructions
    Believe me im not alone, backed up by millions
    we stand together as brothers under these irruptions
    Get out of the rap section, this is irateislam productions.

  14. #14
    ShAg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VA homie
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    -21
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hahahahah this forms was pretty bad ass alot of some sick bars and shit hahahah

  15. #15
    Gilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,370
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Breezy
    [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    EDL scum, rolling like the world is yours
    Them pakis owning small-stores

    yet there a threat to the world which you claim
    pissed off that i don't have a christian name
    hanging on mpgh giving me flame
    ill rape this debate like i rape a war game
    please gtfo this domain name

    England under the threat of Muslim invasion
    Didn't you notice it's also the caucasian
    if we leave you be fighting the tax evasion
    all england is looking for is war; iran, iraq, afghan do the equation

    you talk about voilence against Muslims
    yet you still blame us for all the corruptions and destructions
    Believe me im not alone, backed up by millions
    we stand together as brothers under these irruptions
    Get out of the rap section, this is irateislam productions.
    Omg someone found rhyming zone *claps*
    See i can do that too, It never was a war, we just bombed you
    we came removed sadam, but not a single thankyou
    so then with usa we decide to roll through,
    to teach civilation and donate our old shoes
    you stupid fucks threw it back in our face, but what you gonna do
    some people are so stupid, you can never get though

    This war was a case of natural selection, but now immigrants sneak in and hide under our protection.
    If you oppose the war so much, go fight in it and stop your demonstrations, blowing up my buses and my train stations
    Now lets put you motives up for interpretation, i just see rage babies from a land of deprivation
    Last edited by Gilcrow; 12-18-2010 at 07:22 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast