Thread: CBF BITCHES

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted

    CBF BITCHES

    Show me where name ripped BLANE. Just askin, I'm outta the loop and cbf sending messages.

  2. #2
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    he didnt it was a retard newph who accused him of layer ripping BLANE
    none of us did
    we know he layer ripped other shit though
    but not BLANE
    i think it was that gege kid
    the one who was like trying to start me


    Shifty sexy shit


  3. #3
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    he didnt it was a retard newph who accused him of layer ripping BLANE
    none of us did
    we know he layer ripped other shit though
    but not BLANE
    i think it was that gege kid
    the one who was like trying to start me
    yes he did rip BLANE i saw it, but how can i proove it? it is a fcking biiiiig wall of ripping. i can't copy any of them

  4. #4
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    He took the image down so there's no way of doing it now.
    Either way, he layer ripped me and a couple others.
    I cbf to try and remember which one was Blane's, there were at least 80 tags on it.

  5. #5
    little-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    36
    Rippers must fuking die...

  6. #6
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    I dunno if he layer ripped blane but i kno he ripped some other stuff so I just requested a ban based on that.

  7. #7
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister krister View Post
    yes he did rip BLANE i saw it, but how can i proove it? it is a fcking biiiiig wall of ripping. i can't copy any of them
    dude just shut up
    ur an idiot
    he had some stuff the same style as BLANE, but you have no ,proof he copied any of it


    Shifty sexy shit


  8. #8
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    He took the image down so there's no way of doing it now.
    Either way, he layer ripped me and a couple others.
    I cbf to try and remember which one was Blane's, there were at least 80 tags on it.
    Gmods can see previous edits.

  9. #9
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    dude just shut up
    ur an idiot
    he had some stuff the same style as BLANE, but you have no ,proof he copied any of it
    nahh, im not the idiot here^^ i know who is, but i wont tell. No point starting a figth on internet ripping is ripping, whoever he rip's.

    Don't believe he did rip blane? then you don't believe it. ok idc.

    Peace Out

  10. #10
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic


    Shifty sexy shit


  11. #11
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So the guy thinks he ripped BLANE in one of the tags in that wall?

    Well I couldn't see anything slightly related to either one of BLANE's released psd's, which is like two.

    I for sure know that he wouldn't be able to rip me and BLANE's collab

    Anyways I've got enough info on this. Ryguy you can close this now if you wish

  12. #12
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Doesn't matter now.
    Even if he didn't and the accuser was mistaken, he layer ripped me.
    And posted someone else's stuff as his own.
    Nuf said.

  13. #13
    little-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Doesn't matter now.
    Even if he didn't and the accuser was mistaken, he layer ripped me.
    And posted someone else's stuff as his own.
    Nuf said.
    Then fuking rape hime...

  14. #14
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by little-man View Post
    Then fuking rape hime...
    shut up name


    Shifty sexy shit


  15. #15
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Doesn't matter now.
    Even if he didn't and the accuser was mistaken, he layer ripped me.
    And posted someone else's stuff as his own.
    Nuf said.
    Exactly.

    BTW, name13, joke or not, you aren't allowed to layer rip anyones works without there specific permission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast