Thread: Inspiration?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnez360 View Post


    so he basically a leecher?
    ripper
    leaching is hax


    Shifty sexy shit


  2. #17
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Just to let everyone know..this Shojo faggot is a ripper.

    He applied for .png at Fringe,
    and claimed to be a mod at Sig resource.
    He basically ripped a bunch of this mod guys work.

    I confirmed with Apt.9 (person he ripped from)
    That they were not the same people.

    Just a heads up.
    if you get me some proof ill talk to dave about it and request a ban.

  3. #18
    Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Shojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia......... Posts: 15,792
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Eth, Check your VMs. Don't start this bullshit again.

    -.-
    Last edited by Shojo; 01-11-2011 at 06:18 AM.

  4. #19
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,380
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    ripper
    leaching is hax
    ok. im new to GFX section
    just learning....

  5. #20
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post


    if you get me some proof ill talk to dave about it and request a ban.
    Ryan just read the vm message he left me..

    Just proves how much bullshit this kid is on..
    talking about other people logging into his account.
    That is exactly what apt.9 told me.

    I ended up getting perm banned from a site because of this kids lies.

  6. #21
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    His story seems flawed but it's not really proof.

  7. #22
    Scrcrw VIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    38
    considering he got denied from a team and banned on fringe for ripping he's likely to be a ripper
    we need james to grab the proof though cause the rest of us cant go into the png forums
    though james what was his name on fringe, cause we just had a ripper apply for xiii
    ++latest++



    Quote Originally Posted by shaheenster View Post
    Until i googled it, i though bokeh was a type of jap porn

    sums up wat i though

  8. #23
    Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Shojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia......... Posts: 15,792
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Mellow
    First off, what the fuck is png on Fringe? Secondly, Apt. 9 even clarified my story, so you can't call me a liar.

  9. #24
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Shojo View Post
    First off, what the fuck is png on Fringe? Secondly, Apt. 9 even clarified my story, so you can't call me a liar.
    Apt 9 clarified your story eh?

    You were banned from Sig resource for starting shit.

    Now here is the proof of you claiming to be apt 9.

    http://www.fringefx.net/forums/index...e/page__st__20

    Scroll until you get to Shojo.

    Oh and don't bother trying to edit. I have a screenshot.

  10. #25
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Apt 9 clarified your story eh?

    You were banned from Sig resource for starting shit.

    Now here is the proof of you claiming to be apt 9.

    .PNG : We are the format to use! - FringeFX - Page 2

    Scroll until you get to Shojo.

    Oh and don't bother trying to edit. I have a screenshot.
    He's even friends with Phantazy on Fringe, who also happens to frequent our GFX Section.

    Anyways if you could provide screenies that would help, coz not everyone is a member. Also provide any convos you and apt 9 had, or anything that would help condemn Shojojojoo.

    Otherwise its mostly here-say

  11. #26
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    He's even friends with Phantazy on Fringe, who also happens to frequent our GFX Section.

    Anyways if you could provide screenies that would help, coz not everyone is a member. Also provide any convos you and apt 9 had, or anything that would help condemn Shojojojoo.

    Otherwise its mostly here-say
    Right bro, because I just randomly accuse people.

    W/e. Don't give a shit.

    I got perm banned from SR
    So I will have to see if the conversations went to my email

    Also did you not read what I quoted?
    He condemned himself by saying apt-9 clarified his story..
    so if apt-9 did this, then why would shojo say he was apt-9 in the .png app...

    I can't spell it out for you much better then that..
    Last edited by Ethereal; 01-11-2011 at 06:12 PM.

  12. #27
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Right bro, because I just randomly accuse people.

    W/e. Don't give a shit.

    I got perm banned from SR
    So I will have to see if the conversations went to my email

    Also did you not read what I quoted?
    He condemned himself by saying apt-9 clarified his story..
    so if apt-9 did this, then why would shojo say he was apt-9 in the .png app...

    I can't spell it out for you much better then that..
    Don't worry I trust your judgement, and he most likely is ripping, but I'm not the one with the banhammer anymore.

  13. #28
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Don't worry I trust your judgement, and he most likely is ripping, but I'm not the one with the banhammer anymore.
    I don't think the stuff he is making now is ripped..

    I'm just saying he's ripped in the past,
    and he also attempted to steal apt.9's identity..
    So..that being said he can do more of that bullshit in the future.
    He also enjoys talking crap to people for no apparent reason

    You'll see.

  14. #29
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I don't think the stuff he is making now is ripped..

    I'm just saying he's ripped in the past,
    and he also attempted to steal apt.9's identity..
    So..that being said he can do more of that bullshit in the future.
    He also enjoys talking crap to people for no apparent reason

    You'll see.
    I guess we'll have to.. in the meantime, if you run into any proof feel free to send it my way and i'll be more than happy to ban him.

  15. #30
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post


    I guess we'll have to.. in the meantime, if you run into any proof feel free to send it my way and i'll be more than happy to ban him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shojo View Post
    First off, what the fuck is png on Fringe? Secondly, Apt. 9 even clarified my story, so you can't call me a liar.


    There is the proof that he tried stealing apt.9's identity.

    He must of thought I wasn't a member of Fringe fx or something.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast