Thread: Battle Me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Balls Out's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia, US
    Posts
    744
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Asleep

    Battle Me

    Post your challenge, I'll reply to all.
    Last edited by Balls Out; 01-13-2011 at 10:59 AM.
    Knowledge is not power, rather applied knowledge is power.



    Who Is John Gault?

  2. #2
    cole32547's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Doh
    balls it is official
    there is no argumental
    your a bitch
    the fact is detrimental
    now
    open up your frontal
    while i pull down my rear
    and fart in your mouth
    so loud
    the neighbors hear
    haha
    ----------------


    -------


    Cpt. America
    -------


    captain america
    -------

  3. #3
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by cole32547 View Post
    balls it is official
    there is no argumental
    your a bitch
    the fact is detrimental
    now
    open up your frontal
    while i pull down my rear
    and fart in your mouth
    so loud
    the neighbors hear
    haha
    Way to short

    im not even gonna try i would get trashed

  4. #4
    Balls Out's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia, US
    Posts
    744
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by cole32547 View Post
    balls it is official
    there is no argumental
    your a bitch
    the fact is detrimental
    now
    open up your frontal
    while i pull down my rear
    and fart in your mouth
    so loud
    the neighbors hear
    haha
    Why you hatin cole?
    Cause your homes is a hell hole
    And I'm on cruise control
    No brakes, never payed the toll
    So back the fuck up, I'm packin heat 9 millimeter pistol
    Colder than the North pole
    I'm shitin on bitches like you
    Cause your beat down is long overdue
    And Ima run you right through
    Scar so deep its an unremovable tattoo
    There goes your rep, your the new taboo
    Don't you wish you could undo
    After all this is your first debut
    You could never predicted the torment that would ensue
    But this battle was never fair, just like the noob toob in mw2
    It's Balls Out and were threw
    Last edited by Balls Out; 01-12-2011 at 04:28 PM.
    Knowledge is not power, rather applied knowledge is power.



    Who Is John Gault?

  5. #5
    cole32547's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Doh
    oops, one second

    Pen, pencil, paper, whatever you use
    stop writin this shit down
    its just of no use
    cause you and hip hop
    aint never gonna fuse
    your meaningless to me
    go home and watch the view!
    I dont think you see
    how far you are below me
    I literally have to reach down
    and MAKE you stop blowin me

    So get on with your life
    Go back to your wife
    we all know your whipped
    like chris columbus's time
    rappin over all these heads
    this shit is bilogus
    I feel like im merlin
    travelin back through the novas
    the game has degraded
    real niggas have faded
    So happy birthday to you
    however belated
    it's the last one you'll have
    why?
    well simply put
    cause i just fuckin murdered you
    ----------------


    -------


    Cpt. America
    -------


    captain america
    -------

  6. #6
    Balls Out's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia, US
    Posts
    744
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Do you understand the meanin of rhyme?
    Niggas spittin like you should be a crime
    More pathetic than a jew jumpin on a dime
    It's quite obvious you do this part-time
    Shit so weak it's copied outta some old nursery rhyme
    But Ima set you straight
    I see you tremblin with your increased heart rate
    Cause I just stepped up to the plate
    You innate piece of shit with a poor prostate go back to Kuwait
    I'm a crazy mother fucker, no need to sedate
    They say I'm unstable in this psychological state
    I'm the reason for the current unemployment rate
    Puttin more niggas outta work than the fiasco at water gate
    So get out now, its a low excursion rate
    So there, this is my recriminate
    Knowledge is not power, rather applied knowledge is power.



    Who Is John Gault?

  7. #7
    cole32547's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Doh
    thought u shut me down?
    bitch i just got turned on
    My Rhymes Instill Pity Like The Angels Damn Arms!!!
    and just like those dogs
    to you will come harm
    but sarah already told me
    SHE AINT GONNA PLAY U HER SONG
    but its too late
    i already blew up kuwait
    fuckin arabs tried callin me fake
    in fact
    they remind me of you
    NOW I WOULD NEVER FUCKIN THINK TO SEDATE YOU
    I don't hate you
    i just don't care
    unlike this fuck nigga
    so full of hot air

    now im done
    i buried you so deep
    its like u neva heard of da sun
    and i know what you'll say
    but my lyrics stay sharp in the dark
    as if it were day

    --headed to class for 2 hours, ill try to write back on my phone if i can
    Last edited by cole32547; 01-12-2011 at 05:17 PM.
    ----------------


    -------


    Cpt. America
    -------


    captain america
    -------

  8. #8
    Balls Out's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia, US
    Posts
    744
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Asleep
    You said you killed me?
    I'm done fuckin around, no referee
    Got you hobblin like an amputee
    This is rap, aint no spellin bee
    When you play with fire you get burned, to the third degree
    And the only thing you buried were your hopes and dreams
    Don't lie, I heard your girly little screams
    Your finished it seems
    But I aint done with you
    Kicked your ass all the way to Timbuktu
    Now I got you beggin and pleadin
    To stop my tyranny cause your bleedin
    But i'm like a wall in the road, impedin
    So do us a favor, stop spittin this shit
    Your unfit for rap, get the fuck out, lickety split
    After all you can't even find a clit
    Knowledge is not power, rather applied knowledge is power.



    Who Is John Gault?

  9. #9
    ShAg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VA homie
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    -21
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    haha aight hes a few bars to start off im board to see what potential you hav

    this kid claiming he a g when in all reality
    he would get dropped the first second on tha street
    talkin all big and shit when he aint nothin
    this nigga talk big but scard to start frontin
    this aint nothing but a lill test to see what have
    so give it your best and ill snap ya shit in half

    hahaahahah always nice to have fun but your turn start =)

    DAYMMM its taking you a while lmfoa
    Last edited by ShAg123; 01-12-2011 at 07:21 PM.

  10. #10
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAg123 View Post
    haha aight hes a few bars to start off im board to see what potential you hav

    this kid claiming he a g when in all reality
    he would get dropped the first second on tha street
    talkin all big and shit when he aint nothin
    this nigga talk big but scard to start frontin
    this aint nothing but a lill test to see what have
    so give it your best and ill snap ya shit in half

    hahaahahah always nice to have fun but your turn start =)

    DAYMMM its taking you a while lmfoa
    reality and street? wtf is that

  11. #11
    cole32547's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Balls Out View Post
    You said you killed me?
    I'm done fuckin around, no referee
    Got you hobblin like an amputee
    This is rap, aint no spellin bee
    When you play with fire you get burned, to the third degree
    And the only thing you buried were your hopes and dreams
    Don't lie, I heard your girly little screams
    Your finished it seems
    But I aint done with you
    Kicked your ass all the way to Timbuktu
    Now I got you beggin and pleadin
    To stop my tyranny cause your bleedin
    But i'm like a wall in the road, impedin
    So do us a favor, stop spittin this shit
    Your unfit for rap, get the fuck out, lickety split
    After all you can't even find a clit





    My flow is a bitch
    more complex than geometry
    Your flow is the house
    that gets hit in repeatedly
    So easy to break
    down your nominal defenses
    I spend in a day your operating expenses
    god damn, i have robbed you of all your senses
    before they come back
    let me rid of some pretenses
    your rhythm is average
    the common denominator
    my rhythm is savage
    the rap games aberuncator
    when people look at me they think terminator
    when people look at you they think tax collector
    your style is lacking
    where mine is relaxing
    battling you is not taxing
    like outrunning a sleuth
    you try to come at me
    ill just shake you off
    like you were with that toothpick you call a dick
    the entire time you were sitting there going over what i spit
    bitch
    Last edited by cole32547; 01-12-2011 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Quote
    ----------------


    -------


    Cpt. America
    -------


    captain america
    -------

  12. #12
    Balls Out's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia, US
    Posts
    744
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAg123 View Post
    haha aight hes a few bars to start off im board to see what potential you hav

    this kid claiming he a g when in all reality
    he would get dropped the first second on tha street
    talkin all big and shit when he aint nothin
    this nigga talk big but scard to start frontin
    this aint nothing but a lill test to see what have
    so give it your best and ill snap ya shit in half

    hahaahahah always nice to have fun but your turn start =)

    DAYMMM its taking you a while lmfoa
    Well, haven't reviewed I don't care enough haha.



    You talk big when you got no history
    Why you think Ima joke its a mystery
    Raps dead
    Waitin for my arrival
    Now that I’m here, just like God’s son its makin a revival
    This is my influence, and its beginnin to spread
    Throughout the country, sweepin the nation
    A new hope to this generation
    With a spit so sick
    Got girls constantly ridin my dick
    Ima beast that you cannot tame
    I’m the nigga with the illest aim
    This lyrical madness cursin through my brain
    Goin so hard its hardly humane
    Cause this shit is more than a game
    And I have the intention of winnin
    This is my campaign, and its beginnin
    Knowledge is not power, rather applied knowledge is power.



    Who Is John Gault?

  13. #13
    cole32547's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAg123 View Post
    haha aight hes a few bars to start off im board to see what potential you hav

    this kid claiming he a g when in all reality
    he would get dropped the first second on tha street
    talkin all big and shit when he aint nothin
    this nigga talk big but scard to start frontin
    this aint nothing but a lill test to see what have
    so give it your best and ill snap ya shit in half

    hahaahahah always nice to have fun but your turn start =)

    DAYMMM its taking you a while lmfoa



    Ima leave you with a 6liner, its all you deserve
    cause your out of sky miles like ima jet bird
    So just pass me the mic with an oscar of reggie
    n ill see that you know why they call my mind deadly
    every syllable I create is not user friendly
    I form it, contort, and adorn it repeatedly, with style
    of which you have none, im callin this matter D-O-N-E done.
    ----------------


    -------


    Cpt. America
    -------


    captain america
    -------

  14. #14
    ShAg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VA homie
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    -21
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Balls Out View Post
    Well, haven't reviewed I don't care enough haha.



    You talk big when you got no history
    Why you think Ima joke its a mystery
    Raps dead
    Waitin for my arrival
    Now that Iím here, just like Godís son its makin a revival
    This is my influence, and its beginnin to spread
    Throughout the country, sweepin the nation
    A new hope to this generation
    With a spit so sick
    Got girls constantly ridin my dick
    Ima beast that you cannot tame
    Iím the nigga with the illest aim
    This lyrical madness cursin through my brain
    Goin so hard its hardly humane
    Cause this shit is more than a game
    And I have the intention of winnin
    This is my campaign, and its beginnin
    haahha that was nice but here

    listen here kid i got more history then you do in books
    all i do it battle sick witha left hook
    your not even close to a lyrical genius
    6ft deep u sleep not my fault you aint alit to see this
    you trying to roll witha real click my posse
    30 aught 6 witha motherfucking bomb across me
    im taking all you niggas out one way or another
    taking a clipt to tha chest or kill that mothafucker
    im sick of kids like yall showin no respect
    and for none ill brake ya fucking neck
    you wanna play games fine okay you aint sick
    claimin you tha god yea ok you tha god of dick
    but this is reality no games here to win
    no reason to go further i done rewrote tha sin

    Quote Originally Posted by cole32547 View Post
    Ima leave you with a 6liner, its all you deserve
    cause your out of sky miles like ima jet bird
    So just pass me the mic with an oscar of reggie
    n ill see that you know why they call my mind deadly
    every syllable I create is not user friendly
    I form it, contort, and adorn it repeatedly, with style
    of which you have none, im callin this matter D-O-N-E done.
    LMFAO you need to practice bra 6liner lol

    ill give your a 6 liner to thats all your gonna receive
    i give no attention to a nigga begging out of misery
    cause kid your strickly below my level
    partners in crime with tha mothafucking devil
    give it kid your runs ova
    time to kill this shit liek a supernova
    Last edited by ShAg123; 01-13-2011 at 05:35 AM.

  15. #15
    Balls Out's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia, US
    Posts
    744
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAg123 View Post
    haahha that was nice but here

    listen here kid i got more history then you do in books all i do it battle sick witha left hook
    your not even close to a lyrical genius
    6ft deep u sleep not my fault you aint alit to see this
    you trying to roll witha real click my posse
    30 aught 6 witha motherfucking bomb across me
    im taking all you niggas out one way or another
    taking a clipt to tha chest or kill that mothafucker
    im sick of kids like yall showin no respect
    and for none ill brake ya fucking neck
    you wanna play games fine okay you aint sick
    claimin you tha god yea ok you tha god of dick
    but this is reality no games here to win
    no reason to go further i done rewrote tha sin
    Doesn't really make sense.
    Knowledge is not power, rather applied knowledge is power.



    Who Is John Gault?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast