View Poll Results: hyakakakaka - gfx team?

Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • yep (choose this 1 )

    8 72.73%
  • nope (nuuuuuuuu)

    3 27.27%

Thread: hyak-gfx team

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844

    hyak-gfx team

    Well as some of you may know haze - gfx team member has quit MPGH, he did not resign or anything, but he hasn't logged in for how long now? I asked him on msn and he said he had quit MPGH. I made a similar thread like this in 09 applying for gfx team, I showed off my work had a poll and was voted in. Later on i made gfx mod. I quit gfx mod in early 2010, which was a horrible mistake. I don't even think i deserved it back then. basically only got it cuz of doc.I would like a second chance in taking haze's place.

    If you haven't seen much of my work heres some links-
    my new photobucket
    my old photobucket (note this sig was made by liz, in my photobucket cuz we were doing this anonymous vote thing in sotw and her sigs url had her name in it)

    so vote yes if you support me for gfx.
    vote no if you do not.

    (i will also do any requests, if that helps )

  2. #2
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You may not be the most skilled gfxer here, but I think you're up to it. Me and you made a good team back then.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Hyak (01-24-2011)

  4. #3
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    You may not be the most skilled gfxer here, but I think you're up to it. Me and you made a good team back then.
    dude you like read my mind,
    I almost said that but like, didn't want to talk to much.

  5. #4
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Some more old blood would be good.
    The only issue is the justification of putting you back on, and not Ethereal and Scrcrw.
    Nothing against you, but the issue will arise. It's inevitable.

  6. #5
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Some more old blood would be good.
    The only issue is the justification of putting you back on, and not Ethereal and Scrcrw.
    Nothing against you, but the issue will arise. It's inevitable.
    I was thinking about this as well. See they all are equally capable of being in GFX. So it'd be hard for me to choose between them.

  7. #6
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    , umm do they both want it? if they both do then the only answer would be to make an app thread. I would like to avoid a battle

  8. #7
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    No issues with me brethren. I already explained why I quit,
    everything is all good now. Would I want to get back on now that the team doesn't have as much tension? Sure..but that ain't really my call. I do think you should prove you'll be active for at least another month before being considered though. Just sayin.

  9. #8
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lets get some olphags in there pronto
    and unlike james and i u have a chance of getting in, based on reputation
    and at least ur a better artist than ryguy


    Shifty sexy shit


  10. #9
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    No issues with me brethren. I already explained why I quit,
    everything is all good now. Would I want to get back on now that the team doesn't have as much tension? Sure..but that ain't really my call. I do think you should prove you'll be active for at least another month before being considered though. Just sayin.
    I agree bro. We should let the next month pan out, see what changes will happen. After all Dave is meant to be switching this place around a bit. Maybe after that we could have an app thread.

  11. #10
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,402
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    299
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i believe skill should be a criteria but not the deciding factor...i believe that it should be managerability (is that even a friggen word?) lol and leadership/charisma imo.

  12. #11
    BSG.Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    広島沖縄
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    219
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I demand to be on the team.
    I want to fill up a spot and piss people off by not doing anything.

    ..::Latest::..

    ..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

  13. #12
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    lets get some olphags in there pronto
    and unlike james and i u have a chance of getting in, based on reputation
    and at least ur a better artist than ryguy
    whoa whoa whoa there
    no way in hell am i close to ryguy, before i even got photoshop ryguy was doing awesome shit. I remember his style he had going of the reflection with ripples. that was amazing.
    I probly just got trolled -.-

    oh and Ariez idc if you voted against me... but do you hate me or something now?

  14. #13
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    whoa whoa whoa there
    no way in hell am i close to ryguy, before i even got photoshop ryguy was doing awesome shit. I remember his style he had going of the reflection with ripples. that was amazing.
    I probly just got trolled -.-
    This whole post was a troll.

  15. #14
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,402
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    299
    My Mood
    Cynical
    guys guys, seriously i know shit happened but comeon stop dissing fellow MPGH artists just because they got a staff position and their personality might irratitate u. The graffiti artist of MPGH supports hyaks endavours

  16. #15
    BSG.Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    広島沖縄
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    219
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If Hyak doesnt get in, I want his spot.

    ..::Latest::..

    ..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast