Thread: Sotw

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119

    Sotw

    Bizness is picking up.

    do it.

  2. #2
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    I was just think this too. I was thinking about doing it since doc wasn't but then i remembered what happened last time :\

  3. #3
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    doc got busy with tafe, idk talk to him, im happy to help with the running


    Shifty sexy shit


  4. #4
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    I was just think this too. I was thinking about doing it since doc wasn't but then i remembered what happened last time :\
    U the man around here now.

    You have won our respect through tolerance.

    Hail.

  5. #5
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    I guess I'll just get some themes for now and see what I can come up with and start tomorrow.

  6. #6
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    757
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    I was just think this too. I was thinking about doing it since doc wasn't but then i remembered what happened last time :\
    Don't think it, do it.

    You the leader

  7. #7
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    I guess I'll just get some themes for now and see what I can come up with and start tomorrow.
    check out places like slash3, cosmosys and heartsurge for good themes, ive got some good ones if u need suggestion


    Shifty sexy shit


  8. #8
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    Really you're the fucking minion/mod/lord of the graphic section why do you need approval to do something like SOTW
    you just do it

    Anyway try surrealism most people won't make something but itll be interesting to see what people do with that

  9. #9
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    Really you're the fucking minion/mod/lord of the graphic section why do you need approval to do something like SOTW
    you just do it

    Anyway try surrealism most people won't make something but itll be interesting to see what people do with that
    A good leader always considers his people.

  10. #10
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    There's no clearly defined leader Ryguy just is seen as one
    the gfx team has some responsibilities too no one took the initiative to continue SOTW

  11. #11
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    There's no clearly defined leader Ryguy just is seen as one
    the gfx team has some responsibilities too no one took the initiative to continue SOTW
    So let's all hold hands and cry about it.

  12. #12
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I approve .
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad