Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    My opinion which is most likely the biggest reason for adding boarders/not adding boarders is imagination per say. Boarders really limit your boundaries and what is possibly hidden beyond the "crop". No boarders give me the sense that there is more to the image and that its more of a crop from a bigger image.
    Last edited by Ryguy; 04-26-2011 at 07:44 PM.

  2. #17
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    My opinion which is most likely the biggest reason for adding boarders/not adding boarders is imagination per say. Boarders really limit your boundaries and what is possibly hidden beyond the "crop". No boarders give me the sense that there is more to the image and that is more of a crop from a bigger image.
    That is very true. I know exactly what you mean.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ryguy (04-26-2011)

  4. #18
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    It tidys, but puts an end. Could be good, or bad.

  5. #19
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockett View Post
    It tidys, but puts an end. Could be good, or bad.
    ur stupid


    Shifty sexy shit


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scrcrw For This Useful Post:

    Ryan (04-27-2011),[MPGH]Ryguy (04-27-2011)

  7. #20
    shaheenster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    476
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i hate borders. I truely hate them. It destroys any flow or blending a tag may have with the background
    __________
    _________________________
    _________________________________________

    RIP ILLUM. My only collabbuddy
    [/CENTER]
    ____________________________________________
    ______________________________
    _______________

  8. #21
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheenster View Post
    i hate borders. I truely hate them. It destroys any flow or blending a tag may have with the background
    just saiyin, but the tag in ur sig has borders


    Shifty sexy shit


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrcrw For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ryguy (04-28-2011)

  10. #22
    Unknown-C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Dreams!
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well
    borders for me are what they cut and limit the flow of your tag

    .:My Latest:.

    ____zXczzXczzXczzXczzXczzXczzXczzXczzXczzXcz___
    "You can only attain peace when you`re dead fighting for it."
    Minecraft Hacks|General|Graphics Section
    .:Achievements:.


  11. #23
    shaheenster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    476
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by HϤdrᴓKlᴓriK View Post
    just saiyin, but the tag in ur sig has borders
    And if i could go back in time, i would scrap that layer faster than you could blink
    __________
    _________________________
    _________________________________________

    RIP ILLUM. My only collabbuddy
    [/CENTER]
    ____________________________________________
    ______________________________
    _______________

  12. #24
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheenster View Post
    And if i could go back in time, i would scrap that layer faster than you could blink
    And if I could go back in time, I would make my parents live in Sydney, so I could be born in Sydney, and then I would come back to the present with the mission of finding out how much of the @Doc I've known for 2 years is a lie, and laying this identity crisis to rest.


  13. #25
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    And if I could go back in time, I would make my parents live in Sydney, so I could be born in Sydney, and then I would come back to the present with the mission of finding out how much of the @Doc I've known for 2 years is a lie, and laying this identity crisis to rest.

    I concur with this ^.

  14. #26
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I concur with this ^.
    Of course you do, "Shayne".

  15. #27
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    Of course you do, "Shayne".
    You wait until you see my next tag release. You will then know the true identity of "Doc"

  16. #28
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    You wait until you see my next tag release. You will then know the true identity of "Doc"

  17. #29
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fuck u Aussie fag. I know you made that Batman tag.

    If we have to face our humility for failing so do you.

    THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Ryan (04-28-2011)

  19. #30
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Fuck u Aussie fag. I know you made that Batman tag.

    If we have to face our humility for failing so do you.

    THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER
    OVER MY DEAD BODY ITS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast