Thread: Surface

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Surface

Ankles weighed descending, struggling to swim up.. to breach the surface.
    The mind recoils, decades stretch like tanned flesh within the minds recesses.
    Into the depths I plummet, humbled enough to lose the ambition
    The will of fire relinquished by the insecurity of guilt, not knowing how to progress.
    The optimistic lover of life struggles from within an encasement of superficial flesh.
    Like a newborn writhing within the placenta, yet this newborn was instilled with knowledge.
    He will be brought into a world consumed with hate, yet in the back of his mind,
    there is an idea, there is an irreversible force which produces perpetual momentum.
    Questions float in multiple bubbles, with my naked eye, I watch them defy every aspect of human logic.
    What is this place, and why have you not explained the complexity of a dream?
    A man describes the idea of God, and the stranger full of trust listens with wide eyes, mesmerised by the possibilities.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Very raw, very abstract, the tone, the descriptions, the flow, its all so grungy yet relative, soft and dark, witty and simple. Job well done.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (04-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thank you Liz, I'm away from my place house sitting, so I won't have my graphics programs for a week.
    I'll probably be writing more to pass the time.