Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
  1. #31
    Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    [England, UK...] Activity Time: GMT (9am-8pm)
    Posts
    1,937
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    shayne is a superior tag artist to kyle
    Fightin' talk. Doc i need a challenge...calling you out!



    (unless you don't want to thats fine. i don't want to lose. please don't sign up. /reverse psychology)


    EDIT: scrcrwrw are you in? or you like the tournament overlord?
    Last edited by Kyle; 05-29-2011 at 04:17 AM.


    War does not determine who is right- only who is left.



  2. #32
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    Kyle and Ryan are both great large art artists but lack skill compared to Shayne in tags
    and Eth is just kinda losing it
    still a challenge tho

  3. #33
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    Kyle and Ryan are both great large art artists but lack skill compared to Shayne in tags
    and Eth is just kinda losing it
    still a challenge tho


    I lost my whole computer and started with zero resources..
    Hold on let me make epic shit with nothing.Tbh you really shouldn't be talking..
    It's not like I made total shit..just mediocre..big deal.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-29-2011 at 11:53 AM.

  4. #34
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    And obviously you respond like everything was directed at you by saying your work is shit which was never anything close to what was intended
    And I'm going to just enter for fun not saying I'm great at all

  5. #35
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    And obviously you respond like everything was directed at you by saying your work is shit which was never anything close to what was intended
    And I'm going to just enter for fun not saying I'm great at all
    Well to be honest you've been subtly hating on me lately for some reason with your little remarks.
    Keep them to yourself next time, I've had nothing but good things to say about you.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Kyle (05-29-2011),[MPGH]Ryguy (05-29-2011)

  7. #36
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    I've had nothing but good feelings towards you
    It's your interpretation on what I say not actually what i say

    Now back to topic

  8. #37
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    I've had nothing but good feelings towards you
    It's your interpretation on what I say not actually what i say

    Now back to topic
    Bullshit. You've posted multiple negative comments directed towards me in the past.
    Don't try to flip things around and make it like I'm being paranoid..that accomplishes nothing.

    Now we can get on topic.

  9. #38
    Faux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    1,344
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    272
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Bullshit. You've posted multiple negative comments directed towards me in the past.
    Don't try to flip things around and make it like I'm being paranoid..that accomplishes nothing.

    Now we can get on topic.
    Last edited by Faux; 05-29-2011 at 06:23 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Faux For This Useful Post:

    Storm (06-05-2011)

  11. #39
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
    lol fu faux.

  12. #40
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hows about during the next week or so, if I make a tag I'll enter. If not then I won't enter.

    Suspense

  13. #41
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post


    EDIT: scrcrwrw are you in? or you like the tournament overlord?
    i havent decided yet, i went in the past ones i ran, but depends on school

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Hows about during the next week or so, if I make a tag I'll enter. If not then I won't enter.

    Suspense
    set render


    Shifty sexy shit


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrcrw For This Useful Post:

    FredzDiet (06-02-2011)

  15. #42
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    i havent decided yet, i went in the past ones i ran, but depends on school



    set render
    Don't matter. I can change to suit

  16. #43
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    so we got 12 if i enter atm
    16 is the goal so need 4 or 5 more people


    Shifty sexy shit


  17. #44
    FredzDiet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Me? (a) ^^,

  18. #45
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'm in. TBH, I'll prolly end up committing eyerape in the first degree

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast