Thanks

Black op rap B35t 1 verse

my black op cod rap

Hey hey there look at me now i got my chopper gunner now gonna go bang bang with me now hey look i got 5 kill in one bullet over the mic Say Hey hacker let me show u how to get legit there come on Let gooooo sit down let me show u how the black op pro does with my sniper rifle doing fking montage hey dont need to spray no need to hack just sit down let me show u what we got hey hey dont mess with B35t there we gonna own u so hard we gonna rap this rap of black op now

1 verse rap
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    2nd verse

Hey there noob let me show u how do that thing over there u were trying to do Ok first u aim and scope let go so dont mess with us with your gay M60 scope okkkk let me show u how the B35t does it dont mess with us cause we can show we got our look we got our swagger so dont go and mess with cause we gonna show ya how do it got my dog on my chopper on the way gonna bang bang this blow your face ya gonna out of the black ops game and never gonna play cause we gonna scar your life With our Galil and aug so dont go like a bling bling boy cause u know u aint got no swagger like us PAUUUUUUUUUUUSE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Put some punctuation in there bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You forgot the s on black opS in the first verse..