Thread: Summer '11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    ur also a little spammer who doesnt know what we're talking bout and needs to shut the hell up
    I assumed it's about weather. Stop being such an e-thug

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Spark View Post
    I assumed it's about weather. Stop being such an e-thug
    u joined this month, u have no place
    and ur ignorance that u thought this was about the weather proves ur stupidity

Shifty sexy shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    u joined this month, u have no place
    and ur ignorance that u thought this was about the weather proves ur stupidity
    You saying that is ignorant makes me wonder your mental capacity. Assuming does not make you stupid. It would also help if you could correctly spell *you,re. Also, if you want to go down the newphag road i will happily come onto my 08 account. Even if i was a newph4g i would have just as much of a place as you, and for you to say that makes me realise how immature you are. Get back in your place and start helpin out instead of targeting new people. Post count means nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You saying that is ignorant makes me wonder your mental capacity. Assuming does not make you stupid. It would also help if you could correctly spell *you,re. Also, if you want to go down the newphag road i will happily come onto my 08 account. Even if i was a newph4g i would have just as much of a place as you, and for you to say that makes me realise how immature you are. Get back in your place and start helpin out instead of targeting new people. Post count means nothing.
    ur just being stupid, if u knew the section u would understand what they were talking about, now why dont u stop making stupid comments and leave

Shifty sexy shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You seem to use "ur stupid" alot in "ur" defence. How about you put some intelligence into your responses and stop with the child like attempted trolls and i may just leave. You really do need to grow up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ur just being stupid, if u knew the section u would understand what they were talking about, now why dont u stop making stupid comments and leave
    This is the first time i disagree with what you say.

You seriously need to shut the hell up. Stop it with the attitude of " Oh im an oldphag so all the new people that join and try to talk like they know something, should shut the fuck up"

Theres no need for you to call someone stupid just for making a silly post about something that can get confusing ( He thought it had to do with weather because the title just mentions Summer '11, and he said he only likes rain, so in a sense its not spam and is in a different sense on topic. )

In otherwords, stop acting like an asshole to new people that come to this section, that just fucking drives them away.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Faux For This Useful Post:

~Spark (06-04-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    u want some intelligence?

ok so lets out line your position here, you have made a pointless post in a context that you did not understand, then when questioned on your stance and why you would do such a pointless thing u have immediately swung into a defensive stance
    your argument also really has no basis "i assumed it was the weather, e-thug" is not the kind of position you want to be starting an argument from, why would a thread in the gfx general section posted by one of the old guys be about the weather, one would think that with your "intelligence" you could assume that the reference to summer 09 would be a time frame

intelligent enough? or would u like me to spell it out in english that you can understand?

Shifty sexy shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You have done nothing but outline what you have already said, and that was all nonesense. As for my devensive stance, i was protecting myself from your first comment that was an aggressive post where you showed how cocky and arrogant you are. Questioned? I see no question. You are in too deep kid. I'm going to sleep but I shall report your post and hopefully staff shall settle it. I shall forget this ever happened. I have nothing more to say to you on this matter.
    Last edited by ~Spark; 06-04-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You have done nothing but outline what you have already said, and that was all nonesense. As for my devensive stance, i was protecting myself from your first comment that was an aggressive post where you showed how cocky and arrogant you are. Questioned? I see no question. You are in too deep kid. I'm going to sleep but I shall report your post and hopefully staff shall settle it. I shall forget this ever happened. I have nothing more to say to you on this matter.
    lets hope the staff settle it then, cause they all care so much

Shifty sexy shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    OHHH, I just got what this thread was about. :P I miss 09

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    God, no wonder Dave hates every one of us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12