Thread: A little verse

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy

    A little verse

    Catch me fishin, cuz im eating for a lifetime
    Wisdom in my mind
    im a star watch me shine
    Fuckin yo bitch from behind
    record it and hit rewind

    Im nasty

  2. #2
    Gilo93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    raphaterz can't bar with me
    honestly, mans would get merked
    I mean look at you, aint got no worth
    mother dont wanna know, wasted birth
    one minute your alive, next 6ft in the dirt
    Last edited by Gilo93; 06-11-2011 at 04:08 PM.

  3. #3
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    You aint tough
    i call yo bluff
    face to face, now its nuff
    i murder you with rhymes comin achu, god bless you
    When i get wisdom it never stress you or test you unless you a dumb mutha fucka

  4. #4
    Gilo93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    you come back at me like some form of test
    this shell dont represent what my soul holds, im so blessed
    i've got septic flows, and a devil on my shoulder
    people like you heat up, but my blood lies colder
    best put your shit back in the holder or i'm back to the endz and its over
    whole crew roll up, don’t matter if its benz or a rover
    enemy or friend you doing what i told ya
    staying lives lucky like a four leaf clover

  5. #5
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilo93 View Post
    whole crew roll up, donít matter if its benz or a rover
    that was a nice line, and hop off boi.

  6. #6
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed

    @raphaterz & @Gilo93.

    Both of you, Need to shut up. I bet neither of you even banged a single slut. Hangin' around MPGH, Trying to strut your stuff, But you ain't even got shit to strut you dumbfucks. Your both a fucking disgrace, You 2 deserve a fucking fist to the face. Bitch, Ima send your fuckin' asses to space. How's that knuckle sandwich taste? Mo' fucka, You better vanish from the face of the planet, Go learn yourselves some Spanish, Before I start wreakin' mo' fuckin' havok, On your punk asses, I don't think either of you understand it. Cause frankly, your rhymes suck shit. Just like your mutha sucks mah fat dick. You bitches might as well quit. You think you can come up here and spit verses like dis? You think you'll get lucky, And won't gotta work for this shit? Go jump a bridge. I bet none of you even taken a hit. Hell yea, I smoke weed. I call it, Going green. That doesn't stop the fact, I'm gonna make you hoes bleed. Cause bitches, You just fed the beast. And you shouldn't have, Mother fuckers, You'll both see.

    Shit! That was good wasn't it? I need to work on my endings though... :\
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 06-12-2011 at 03:30 PM.

  7. #7
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew801 View Post

    @raphaterz & @Gilo93.

    Both of you, Need to shut up. I bet neither of you even banged a single slut. Hangin' around MPGH, Trying to strut your stuff, But you ain't even got shit to strut you dumbfucks. Your both a fucking disgrace, You 2 deserve a fucking fist to the face. Bitch, Ima send your fuckin' asses to space. How's that knuckle sandwich taste? Mo' fucka, You better vanish from the face of the planet, Go learn yourselves some Spanish, Before I start wreakin' mo' fuckin' havok, On your punk asses, I don't think either of you understand it. Cause frankly, your rhymes suck shit. Just like your mutha sucks mah fat dick. You bitches might as well quit. You think you can come up here and spit verses like dis? You think you'll get lucky, And won't gotta work for this shit? Go jump a bridge. I bet none of you even taken a hit. Hell yea, I smoke weed. I call it, Going green. That doesn't stop the fact, I'm gonna make you hoes bleed. Cause bitches, You just fed the beast. And you shouldn't have, Mother fuckers, You'll both see.

    Shit! That was good wasn't it?
    1. I Have had sex
    2. Your not intimidating over the internet
    3. I dont even think im good so i obviously dont think "I gotta work for this shit"
    4. by feeding the beast i think you mean bitch...

    O and EDIT right here

    Hop off nerd ass pale faggot
    Last edited by raphaterz; 06-11-2011 at 08:30 PM.

  8. #8
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    1. I Have had sex
    2. Your not intimidating over the internet
    3. I dont even think im good so i obviously dont think "I gotta work for this shit"
    4. by feeding the beast i think you mean bitch...

    O and EDIT right here

    Hop off nerd ass pale faggot

    Calm down bro... It's a rap... Nothin' personal... People always be dissin' each other hardcore in a rap. And I said, "Bang a single slut" not have sex... There's a BIG difference. And I believe this "pale ass nerd faggot" just Owned your ass in a rap.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 06-11-2011 at 09:38 PM.

  9. #9
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew801 View Post

    Calm down bro... It's a rap... Nothin' personal... People always be dissin' each other hardcore in a rap. And I said, "Bang a single slut" not have sex... There's a BIG difference. And I believe this "pale ass nerd faggot" just Owned your ass in a rap.
    pale faggot part was for gilo, but anyway im not a rapper and i thought that the line i posted was good BUT OK IMA SIT DOWN!

  10. #10
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    pale faggot part was for gilo, but anyway im not a rapper and i thought that the line i posted was good BUT OK IMA SIT DOWN!
    It was good, I was just in the freestylin' mood and I figured why not join in. No hard feelings?

  11. #11
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    Ya man and you wrecked my shit in your rap