Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 64
  1. #16
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    @Insomniac
    Damn boy, you comin at me crazy
    It's a bad move, cuz I'm caught in a daze see?
    Don't you know them bullets burn?
    Fuck around and it'll be your turn.
    I'll fire ya' down.
    I'm not fuckin aroun'
    I'm a metaphorical pyromaniac.
    The end of my glock looks like a smoke stack.

    You think your schoolin' me with those lyrics?
    Shyt son, you can't beat me, it's phySICKS
    So your starting to rap, but truly you should just go fap,
    it be better if you just sat on some gay dudes lap.
    Ill take a glock,
    then ill rip off your dick with a sharp stick.
    you'll be in shock
    Ill mail it to your girlfriend, and give her a lock.
    Id come by later with a cream pie,
    she'll think im hella kind
    then ill make her scream, make her mind mine.
    Your girlfriend will love me, and you'll be gone
    trust me RedWar will fuck you up. Your done.

  2. #17
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Insomniac
    Nothin' you say is fuckin' with me
    I work it slow, but trust, it's easy

    Stay the fuck out of my way get back or you'll get smacked on it
    Try N jump up and you'll get clacked on it
    shyt
    I'm the bump that you might hit when u go to floor it
    Im the tire that you blew out when you hit the road
    Im the spark that hit your gas and make your tank explode
    Im the condom with the hole that did not protect
    Im the knife your girlfriend grabbed when the bitch got smacked
    When you feel your heart is failing im the disconnected phone
    When your dialing 9 eleven im the fucking busy tone

    Raining yellow, bitch look up cuz there I am
    pissing on you from the roof I dont give a damn
    Basically your life is over if your paths get crossed
    Leave your mommy sitting out side waiting on the cops.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-14-2011 at 02:43 AM.

    END THE FED

  3. #18
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    @Insomniac
    Nothin' you say is fuckin' with me
    I work it slow, but trust, it's easy

    Stay the fuck out of my way get back or you'll get smacked on it
    Try N jump up and you'll get clacked on it
    shyt
    I'm the bump that you might hit when u go to floor it
    Im the tire that you blew out when you hit the road
    Im the spark that hit your gas and make your tank explode
    Im the condom with the hole that did not protect
    Im the knife your girlfriend grabbed when the bitch got smacked
    When you feel your heart is failing im the disconnected phone
    When your dialing 9 eleven im the fucking busy tone

    Raining yellow, bitch look up cuz there I am
    pissing on you from the roof I dont give a damn
    Basically your life is over if your paths get crossed
    Leave your mommy sitting out side waiting on the cops.
    Your words dont even rhyme did you run outa time?
    maybe ill give you a minute so that you can finish your line.
    next time you wanna rhyme against a mastermind,
    make sure you can be extreme,
    right now iyour making it look like im your king.

  4. #19
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post


    Your words dont even rhyme did you run outa time?
    maybe ill give you a minute so that you can finish your line.
    next time you wanna rhyme against a mastermind,
    make sure you can be extreme,
    right now iyour making it look like im your king.
    it's over bitch dont try to run, you're spoiling all the fun.
    Don't try to grab your daddys gun or dial 911
    I'll bring your death
    Don't waste ur breath
    I'll stab ya' grab ya' by the hair and snap your fucking neck
    No matter how I take ur life there is no coming back.

    ill be at your funeral precession
    because of this aggression
    take a piss on the church n give it my blessin'

    Fuck repenting for sinnin,
    I'll never make it to heaven.
    too damn guilty for murder and havin sex w/ dead women.
    as I remain unforgiven
    you dont wanna face me
    my momma was crazy for not aborting her baby
    Last edited by RJ; 06-14-2011 at 03:02 AM.

    END THE FED

  5. #20
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    it's over bitch dont try to run, you're spoiling all the fun.
    Don't try to grab your daddys gun or dial 911
    I'll bring your death
    Don't waste ur breath
    I'll stab ya' grab ya' by the hair and snap your fucking neck
    No matter how I take ur life there is no coming back.

    ill be at your funeral precession
    because of this aggression
    take a piss on the church n give it my blessin'

    Fuck repenting for sinnin,
    I'll never make it to heaven.
    too damn guilty for murder and havin sex w/ dead women.
    as I remain unforgiven
    you dont wanna face me
    my momma was crazy for not aborting her baby
    you have sex with dead women,
    theres sumthing wrong with you.
    no wonder you aint going to heaven.
    its not cus your evil or crazy
    its just cus your a sick man thats just hella lazy.
    You cant get a real girl cus your just to sad
    thats why you allways get blowjobs from your dad.

    Dont try to rhyme, its just not your time,
    come back another day and see if you can stay.
    my shits to sick for you
    its like your mom and my dick
    its so tight that it fucking ticks
    its just like sucking on your moms clit and tit
    Last edited by Insomniac; 06-14-2011 at 03:12 AM.

  6. #21
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post


    you have sex with dead women,
    theres sumthing wrong with you.
    no wonder you aint going to heaven.
    its not cus your evil or crazy
    its just cus your a sick man thats just hella lazy.
    You cant get a real girl cus your just to sad
    thats why you allways get blowjobs from your dad.
    @Insomniac

    You can mess with this lyrical physique
    You just keep trying but yo shyt is weak

    I'm a unique freak that'll tweak for weeks
    You'll hear me comin by the sound of the kill streaks

    I'm borderline satanic
    schizophrenic
    I'll have your whole block in a panic

    It reminds me of the time I met this bitch named Heather
    Took her back to my house n i began to undress her
    She was down for some fucking, but was no dick that went in
    I put a grenade in her pussy and pulled out the pin
    Last edited by RJ; 06-14-2011 at 03:34 AM.

    END THE FED

  7. #22
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    @Insomniac

    You can mess with this lyrical physique
    You just keep trying but yo shyt is weak

    I'm a unique freak that'll tweak for weeks
    You'll hear me comin by the sound of the kill streaks

    I'm borderline satanic
    schizophrenic
    I'll have your whole block in a panic

    It reminds me of the time I met this bitch named Heather
    Took her back to my house n i began to undress her
    She was down for some fucking, but was no dick that went in
    I put a grenade in her pussy and pulled out the pin
    On my face i have a grin,
    your stupid lyrics make me win.
    your shits so fake its just stupid,
    my ryhmes compared to yours are like liquid
    they go down your throat quick and fast
    i'll leave you choking on my dick for last.

  8. #23
    Viibez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    801
    Thanks
    2,778
    My Mood
    Amused
    Burr Burr Swag swag swag.

    I won.

  9. #24
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post


    On my face i have a grin,
    your stupid lyrics make me win.
    your shits so fake its just stupid,
    my ryhmes compared to yours are like liquid
    they go down your throat quick and fast
    i'll leave you choking on my dick for last.
    @Insomniac

    I see what you tried to do there
    but ill still hit you like a nightmare
    You'll never be square with me
    Its not fair, don't you see?
    Taking me requires an army

    "this fuckers sick" is what they say, I give a fuck
    so test your luck
    and you'll get struck
    I'll hit you like a semi-truck

    Fuck the ones who hate it's not too late to slit there throat
    and dump there bodys in the lake and let them float like a boat.

    I got the 10gauge
    put you up on the front page
    hit the block with my glock bustin you fuckin' off stage

    Legally insane
    there's something wrong with my brain
    my chemical imbalance got me leavin the blood stain

    I remain to slang cain N kill em'
    putting muthafuckas to sleep is a lyrical euthanizem!

    Lethal injection I got an erection for Smith and Westons
    Aiming a weapon to leave your midsection leaking intestines

    Ill bring you 24 hours of pain
    Im out of my mind Im for sure going insane
    my brain is cloudy with drugs I'm sick with the demon
    When i close my eyes I see bitches drowning in semen

    I'm loadin' the MAC,
    loadin the gauge,
    loadin' the 9,
    loadin the fort
    loadin' your spine
    Full of that lead.
    give you a dose
    cyanide and anthrax
    You're comatose

    You're the victim, your the prey
    I'm the psycho, I'm the killer
    your the one who dares the day
    shoulda' packed a millimeter

    Hammer hits you in your throat *gurggle* is all I hear you saying.
    Sounds just like your dirty mom as she swallowed instead of praying.
    How much pressure can you take in your eyes before I pop em'?
    sit and watch your screams get loud. I wont do a thing to stop em'

    Killin' is fun, that one's not a shock at all
    im a weapon of mass destruction, MURDER EM ALL!!!
    Last edited by RJ; 06-14-2011 at 05:13 AM.

    END THE FED

  10. #25
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    @Insomniac

    I see what you tried to do there
    but ill still hit you like a nightmare
    You'll never be square with me
    Its not fair, don't you see?
    Taking me requires an army

    "this fuckers sick" is what they say, I give a fuck
    so test your luck
    and you'll get struck
    I'll hit you like a semi-truck

    Fuck the ones who hate it's not too late to slit there throat
    and dump there bodys in the lake and let them float like a boat.

    I got the 10gauge
    put you up on the front page
    hit the block with my glock bustin you fuckin' off stage

    Legally insane
    there's something wrong with my brain
    my chemical imbalance got me leavin the blood stain

    I remain to slang cain N kill em'
    putting muthafuckas to sleep is a lyrical euthanizem!

    Lethal injection I got an erection for Smith and Westons
    Aiming a weapon to leave your midsection leaking intestines

    Ill bring you 24 hours of pain
    Im out of my mind Im for sure going insane
    my brain is cloudy with drugs I'm sick with the demon
    When i close my eyes I see bitches drowning in semen

    I'm loadin' the MAC,
    loadin the gauge,
    loadin' the 9,
    loadin the fort
    loadin' your spine
    Full of that lead.
    give you a dose
    cyanide and anthrax
    You're comatose

    You're the victim, your the prey
    I'm the psycho, I'm the killer
    your the one who dares the day
    shoulda' packed a millimeter

    Hammer hits you in your throat *gurggle* is all I hear you saying.
    Sounds just like your dirty mom as she swallowed instead of praying.
    How much pressure can you take in your eyes before I pop em'?
    sit and watch your screams get loud. I wont do a thing to stop em'

    Killin' is fun, that one's not a shock at all
    im a weapon of mass destruction, MURDER EM ALL!!!
    i just woke up this morning, get hella high,
    i get on the internet and look at this guy,
    he's clowning, proudly and good,
    its like he's a real nigga from some hood.
    Dam so i really got nothing to say
    except this shit is fucking gay.

  11. #26
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,260
    Reputation
    1621
    Thanks
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Im black

    /thread.
    I support this notion.

  12. #27
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post


    i just woke up this morning, get hella high,
    i get on the internet and look at this guy,
    he's clowning, proudly and good,
    its like he's a real nigga from some hood.
    Dam so i really got nothing to say
    except this shit is fucking gay.
    @Insomniac
    That shit is weak n this thread is ova
    It's time to collect, boy I told ya'


    Get som1 to judge
    Give Obama a nudge?

    END THE FED

  13. #28
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Go on, suck it up;
    but hurry, I got nuts to bust
    And butts to fuck
    and ups to shut
    and sluts to fuckin' uppercut
    It's J Mil buttercup:
    go ahead, fuck with us
    Without a doubt, a sure-fire way to get your mother fucked


    RJ ftw .
    Last edited by J Miliam; 06-14-2011 at 11:22 AM.

  14. #29
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My rhyme is so sick
    it makes your mom wanna lick my dick.
    i send her to the kitchen, she makes me a sandwitch
    then i tell the bitch to make my dick twitch.
    Ill fuck up RJ cus he's to gay, there is nothing else
    i gotta say.

  15. #30
    ryski123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.mpgh.net
    Posts
    1,772
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    631
    My Mood
    Stressed
    @Insomniac

    Look at you rhyming on mpgh
    why dont you go on stage mate
    Im not here to recieve hate
    but if you wanna go that far ill kill your dark ass
    poke your corpse chop it up burn it inhale the fumes get high get a buzz
    if you think thats sick, so be it, i am sick, sick in the head
    sometimes i just wanna stay in bed lay dead
    But you know as i do we gotta stay strong for the loved ones
    celtic forever fuck the huns
    Ryski123 MySize Rhyme

    *AeroMan's Apprentice*
    My Projects :
    Stealth No Menu
    No Menu
    Ryski123 D3D Menu
    Spammer
    Injector


    100 Posts [x]
    500 Posts [x]
    1000 Posts [x]
    2000 Posts [ ]
    Respect List! :
    AeroMan <--- My Brother you Helped me alot
    [MPGH]reaper
    [MPGH]vital
    reap3r <-- Helped me alot
    1possible <---- Awsome!
    Rave - AWSOME coder
    swiftdude <-- AWSOME coder!!! ---> Helps when needed
    thecamels8
    ropsu678 /
    Quote Originally Posted by fogest View Post


    Just because your on a hacking site doesn't mean you have to hack or like hacking.
    LOL, Why the Fuck would you be on here then?


    Press Thanks If I Helped You

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast