Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

You guys do contribute, a lot, but solely to this section... which is good, but should be balanced with MPGH outside of the section too. If only we had a huge list of things that are needed to get done. then probably the situation may be kind of shifted. i'm neutral on this for now.
    I personally would like a whole list of things that needed to be done. Something like that can be utilised to get more activity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    bored with this thread. turned into nothing but complaint warfare.

thanks for the explanation dave. appreciate it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by +dd. Storm View Post
    bored with this thread. turned into nothing but complaint warfare.

thanks for the explanation dave. appreciate it.
    do u wanna make it a little more obvious that ur tying to suck dave's dick to get onto the team?

Shifty sexy shit

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrcrw For This Useful Post:

Lucianberg (06-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    :/ relax...

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    do u wanna make it a little more obvious that ur tying to suck dave's dick to get onto the team?
    That^
    And I'd also like a ToDo list even though I'm not a part of the team and I would try to help...

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    :/ relax...
    That too...
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

Thanks
    if u want us doing stuff for the rest of mpgh then give us stuff to do, making one thread about a youtube layout and mentioning us really isnt much
    also thats a pretty unfair comment, many would argue than a minion of a section solely contributes to that section, so dont go try turn that on us
    Minions are meant to be widespread, you want 1 gfxer per active section?
    Edit: I really dont understand what you said about minions though, so I think were on the same page
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 06-23-2011 at 03:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ur saying that we only contribute here, im saying that a lot of minions only contribute to their section, that is the section they minion, its pretty easy to understand

Shifty sexy shit

Thanks
    ur saying that we only contribute here, im saying that a lot of minions nIonly contribute to their section, that is the section they minion, its pretty easy to understand
    Exactly, but gfx aint minion. I never said contributing to the section was the only thing to do, I did say, its good, but there should be contributions outside of it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    well then tell us what to do, this is the problem
    u guys just say contribute outside your section, but u dont tell us what to do

Shifty sexy shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    @Scrcrw

i dnt wanna be in the team... i dont have enough time. i just wanna help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i think your just too ignorant of what actually goes on in the section and all you care about is ur youtube layout
    Yes... All I care about is my layout /fp. I am quite literally /fp'ing right now. Kyle actually came up to me and asked me if I wanted one and what I was looking for. I don't think I'm ignorant about what goes on here, from what I've seen, half the members contribute, while the other half bitches and flames... wonder which group you're in?

when the team was redone with liz control u had haze who was doing layouts, but nothing ever happened, he kinda just left
    spawn tried to control everyone, which lead to jimmy quitting the team, and leon also really didn't do much
    As for spawn, he knows how to get shit done. If none of you retards wanted to do anything that's your own problem. I've heard spawn bitch to me about how no one wanted to do crap and how he was trying to get things done, and that eventually lead him to RQ.

also @Liz, no one ever really asked us to do anything, sure it was asked if we could help with the youtube layout, but that wasnt our speciallity, if u want a team to do that kind of thing have one, but mdont expect us to do stuff that we dont do just cause we have a special name tag
    Things were asked from you guys MULTIPLE times. I myself have posted them in the GFX section myself. Your "speciallity" is graphics, do it or fuck off. The whole point of the tag is for you to contribute, if you don't, again, FUCK OFF. If all you are going to do is flame people and make little siggies, that " special name tag" isn't for you. I'm not going to argue about this point again, everyone knows GFX didn't do shit, and until we get some strong leadership with some not-so-lazy-people there isn't going to be a GFX.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

D3rknesSnper (06-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Yes... All I care about is my layout /fp. I am quite literally /fp'ing right now. Kyle actually came up to me and asked me if I wanted one and what I was looking for. I don't think I'm ignorant about what goes on here, from what I've seen, half the members contribute, while the other half bitches and flames... wonder which group you're in?

As for spawn, he knows how to get shit done. If none of you retards wanted to do anything that's your own problem. I've heard spawn bitch to me about how no one wanted to do crap and how he was trying to get things done, and that eventually lead him to RQ.

Things were asked from you guys MULTIPLE times. I myself have posted them in the GFX section myself. Your "speciallity" is graphics, do it or fuck off. The whole point of the tag is for you to contribute, if you don't, again, FUCK OFF. If all you are going to do is flame people and make little siggies, that " special name tag" isn't for you. I'm not going to argue about this point again, everyone knows GFX didn't do shit, and until we get some strong leadership with some not-so-lazy-people there isn't going to be a GFX.
    As of now, we need to get some leadership in the section As soon as possible, rather than later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Sorry Scrbro, but you just got pwned.
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

[England, UK...] Activity Time: GMT (9am-8pm)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinter Cell View Post

Doesn't mean anyone else was exempt from it...

War does not determine who is right- only who is left.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinter Cell View Post

That doesnt really help or contribute to the problem at hand..

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast